AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   If you could spend ten years in any anime which one would you want to be in and why? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=9425)

Naruto's sister 2004-03-15 13:01

If you could spend ten years in any anime which one would you want to be in and why?

I'd be in Naruto or Chrono Crusade or Saiyuki preferiblly Naruto out of those three cause it would be cool to kick ninja ass or wind up screaming in fear and running in the opposite direction of the battles... :heh:

Thyrz 2004-03-15 13:38

Wow you just ninja posted this whole forum!!
I like you already:P

Back to topic, I wouldn't wanna be in any anime cuz animes for me are way too fake.

kj1980 2004-03-15 14:19

if this was 2ch, I would say: 名スレの予感 ("mei sure no yokan" - a feeling of a start of a good thread)

If I could spend ten years in an anime/ero-game of my choice, then definitely:

Sister Princess RePure
To Heart
HAPPY☆LESSON
Lime-iro Senkitan

Why? Because I am a male species. No worries about getting killed or risking your life (except Lime, but you are a teacher) and you are surrounded by moe~ characters.

Quarkboy 2004-03-15 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by kj1980
If I could spend ten years in an anime/ero-game of my choice, then definitely:

HAPPY☆LESSON

Um no offense, but spending 10 years in Happy Lesson would drive any man completely insane. I'd rather be stuck in Eva then have to constantly be surrounded by those insane women.

Me personally: Hanuako Maids! Definitely. The women are slightly less insane, and will actually do what you tell them to.
I'd also think being in "Yami to boushi to hon no tabibito" would be fun. Get to travel to different worlds all the time, interact with lot's of characters based on a H-game, yada yada.

On a less chauvanistic note, I'd love to live in the future of Stellvia of the universe. I'm a super genius, so I'd probably get to save the world! Maybe twice!

Kyuven 2004-03-15 14:54

well, if i could inherit SOME powers so i wouldn't DIE in this said world, i'd pick naruto
or DEFINATELY Maburaho (every human can use magic, right?) in 10 years...if i had as many uses as the average student of Aoi Gakkouen (i THINK that's spelled right) i'd have a lot of fuuuuuun...plus i do sort of look like a bigger version of Kazuki

Thelastguardian 2004-03-15 17:23

My choice is still those h-games but I guess you are asking for anime...

eva would be good as

Spoiler:

Love Hina would be excellent too.

Mr_Paper 2004-03-15 17:30

I think it would be enjoyable to spend ten years in the world
of Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou. Spend your days not doing much
of anything in a nice quiet setting. Knowing that should you
ever want some coffee, there's a nice little cafe not to far away. :)

All I'd have to do is learn to like coffee... Maybe I could take
over the gas station too.;)

LinChoiSin 2004-03-15 18:17

i'd say inu Yasha cause there's always something happening ,lot's of characters and even if i die there will probably be a way to come back, as for the women they're beautiful (most of the time)and more interesting than in shows like "Maburaho" but i'd definitely spend a month in Maburaho though :)

cheez 2004-03-15 18:30

Ikkitousen, because I'd know spiffy martial arts and because every young, good-looking girl would be wearing shirts/skirts made out of paper mache that would rip off at the slightest touch.

Scryed, assuming I was one of the alter users. Otherwise, it would pretty much suck being surrounded by all kinds of manipulators of matter while being completely powerless myself.

Maburaho, for reasons detailed above.

Dragonball Z, because I could turn myself blonde by acting constipated for 10 seconds, and because if I ever died somebody would wish me back to life.

Pretty much any hentai game, because the world would be about 90% female, most of whom would desire sex with me for completely illogical and irrelevent reasons.

aahhsin 2004-03-15 20:14

sister princess

for some hot incestual love 12 of em at a time too.

hmmm....

i think ranma would be pretty funny. I could change into a fighting panda or something even stranger.

Aaron_b 2004-03-15 20:20

Jin-Roh... A world that thrives an a historical event that ended much differently than what we know as reality today. I would like to see how politics work, foreign policies in particular. I would like to know what happened to other international superpowers during that era (especially Italy). And culturally as well, I wonder how the domination of German culture would affect Europe (and perhaps even America) had they suceeded at the end of the war; militarily and economically.

Hisoka44 2004-03-15 20:35

only one person here that has made a good choice, and it is Aaron_b. some good motivation going on there and i like it. the others just doesn't have a girlfriend and watch to much ecchi :). i personaly would be interested in Juuni Kokki. Or the HxH world, though hxh would only be good because i love the manga and anime so much, but juuni kokki. Very interesting anime indeed.

aahhsin 2004-03-15 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hisoka44
only one person here that has made a good choice, and it is Aaron_b. some good motivation going on there and i like it. the others just doesn't have a girlfriend and watch to much ecchi :). i personaly would be interested in Juuni Kokki. Or the HxH world, though hxh would only be good because i love the manga and anime so much, but juuni kokki. Very interesting anime indeed.

Indeed we are poor lonely bastards.

But i wouldn't mind indulging myself into a strange fantasy world.

There are speculations with "if" statements all over the internet. I rmemeber one on the History Channel that said "If Japan bombed the oil silos in Hawaii instead of the fleet itself, the entire western pacific would be speaking japanese by now"

some rebellions here and there, eventually liberations, but at the end of WWII, Japan would pretty much own eastern asia.

I didn't make that up either. History channel did.

Well sure alternate realities are always interesting to know, but If i had to be in a anime, I would prefer more fantasy reality bending mind boggling stuff.

I wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of horny cat girls running around. Or people throwing fireballs and such.

Mr_Paper 2004-03-15 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hisoka44

I wonder when it was that Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou became ecchi... :heh:

Godsbedpan 2004-03-15 21:48

i would be in exel saga..... i love weird n crazy stuff happin, the weirder the better!

Hisoka44 2004-03-15 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
I wonder when it was that Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou became ecchi... :heh:

didn't read that, but the rest is ecchi or just tasteless :)

Shaman 2004-03-15 22:08

I'd have to be in Ruroni Kenshin. So, I could hang out with Kenshin and help set things right in that era.

Kyuven 2004-03-15 22:23

i chose maburaho because i like the setting, not just the overabundance of attractive young women ^_^
i DO have a girlfriend -_-

Weirdanzeige 2004-03-15 22:36

why would you want to spend ten years with some drawings?

Kyuven 2004-03-15 22:42

the question is implying that the fantasy would become reality for 10 years
"imagination"! *creates a rainbow*