AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Nerroth 2009-02-04 22:05

I used the grey marker I got from the store recently on my Gadessa, and it's sort of ok - though I'm not exactly an expert.

I like my Gadessa, though it's a bit unbalanced with the launcher stowed on its back, it needs the marker to bring out details more than other figures, and I agree that the stickers on the shoulder pads in particular are a nuisance.

Oh, and the launcher doesn't quite hold neatly together when closed up.


Wait, wasn't I supposed to be saying I liked it?


(Well, at least it looks cool on the Figma stand I swiped from one of my figures in that line.)


Oh, by the way - it would be cool to see a Figma of one of the CB pilots - maybe Marie in her orange flight suit?

Kagekyuubi 2009-02-04 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerroth (Post 2199150)
I used the grey marker I got from the store recently on my Gadessa, and it's sort of ok - though I'm not exactly an expert.

I like my Gadessa, though it's a bit unbalanced with the launcher stowed on its back, it needs the marker to bring out details more than other figures, and I agree that the stickers on the shoulder pads in particular are a nuisance.

Oh, and the launcher doesn't quite hold neatly together when closed up.


Wait, wasn't I supposed to be saying I liked it?


(Well, at least it looks cool on the Figma stand I swiped from one of my figures in that line.)


Oh, by the way - it would be cool to see a Figma of one of the CB pilots - maybe Marie in her orange flight suit?

You are listing down all my gripes with this thing. There's also the stickers at the ankles that wrinkle way too easily when you stick them on. :mad:

Gadessa needs to have a 1/100 release or bandai will never do it justice.

LoweGear 2009-02-05 02:46

1/100 Arios Gundam out on Hobby Search

http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig08/10082749.jpg

MakubeX2 2009-02-05 02:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2199474)

Box art sucks. No waist joint and construction of the arm is no different from the 1/144 HG. Does anyone still feel like buying it ?

tanqexe 2009-02-05 02:57

Lol, according to the manual, the Arios beam saber is stored in the front skirt armors. That's gotta look funky, yanking the saber from the front like that.

LoweGear 2009-02-05 03:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanqexe (Post 2199482)
Lol, according to the manual, the Arios beam saber is stored in the front skirt armors. That's gotta look funky, yanking the saber from the front like that.

They did show how the beam sabers are pulled out from the armor in episode 3 - the beam saber folds out to the side, then pulled out.

tanqexe 2009-02-05 03:19

Yeah, the mechanism's illustrated in the color section. The next worst thing would've been the beam saber ejecting directly from the crotch :heh:

MakubeX2 2009-02-05 04:23

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1932/dsc01726fx2.jpg

Will begin OOB Build tonight.

LightningZERO 2009-02-05 04:28

HG 1/100 Seravee Gundam

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...deEX/00935.jpg

HG 1/144 Garazzo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...deEX/00934.jpg

HG 1/144 Ahead Smultron

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...deEX/00936.jpg

MG 1/100 Sword Impulse Gundam

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...deEX/00933.jpg

Its Excaliburs are extendable

Knight_SV 2009-02-05 05:04

the 1/100 Arios seems like it more difficult to make waist joint

LoweGear 2009-02-05 05:07

Kinda strange for Bandai NOT to rehash the Excaliburs they already made for the MG Force Impulse, and instead had to retool the Excaliburs here to be extendable, even when on closer examination they're physically identical.

Sir Dearka 2009-02-05 05:15

Seems Bandai is not THAT cheap. Nice. :]

Sword Impulse is a must-buy for me.

Knight_SV 2009-02-05 06:28

so there is a hope that bandai will also release MG blast impulse perhaps? i'm hope so because Blast impulse is never released in both HG or 1/100 line

MakubeX2 2009-02-05 06:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight_SV (Post 2199697)
so there is a hope that bandai will also release MG blast impulse perhaps? i'm hope so because Blast impulse is never released in both HG or 1/100 line

Isn't that a hint by Bandai ?

Knight_SV 2009-02-05 06:40

maybe, because aside from the mission pack blast impulse is also a repaint like sword impulse

MakubeX2 2009-02-05 06:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight_SV (Post 2199715)
maybe, because aside from the mission pack blast impulse is also a repaint like sword impulse

No, I mean if Bandai never bothered with the Blast Silhouette after the NG 1/144, I don't think they will, ever.

IMO, the Blast Silhouette is just plain ugly with the design of the Cannons. Maybe if they had streamlined it......

Exia_00 2009-02-05 07:53

there is prolly a good chance too that Bandai will tweak and enhance the design of the blast impulse

duotiga 2009-02-05 07:57

The way i see 2nd season 1/100 00 kits are meant to be standing kit instead of posing kit....

Eleutheria 2009-02-05 08:21

So Box Art also follows No Grade, HG and MG labels...

duotiga 2009-02-05 08:57

1/100 Arios Gundam Review

http://www.geocities.jp/hobby_no_toriko/DSCF21871.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:01.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.