AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Znozzy 2012-11-05 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by RX93-2 (Post 4427047)
They have some flaws so I'd wait for a 2.0 if I where you.

Why must you feed him with hope?

maknaedik 2012-11-05 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4427485)

False hope to be exact cause you know there's a big chance that you'll be hearing it from him anyway :P

suiton629 2012-11-06 00:07

I am leaning towards selling those 8 RG kits that I won on eBay.

firefox 2012-11-06 02:43

Here we go again :D

I haven't built any RG kit yet (3 in teh closet waiting for time), still struggeling to find time to complete MG Hi-Nu gundam.

I wonder if RG Astray Red/blue frame will see the daylight.

Today I opened Robot damashii/robot spirits Nu gundam, who i bought as a companion unit to the RD Sazabi (don't really like Nu gundam that much).
I can't understand why RD's still have so much faults and missing or misplaced gimmicks. The proportions and articulation of the RD are very good, better then the MG 1.0 an don equal foot with the HCM Pro, but the quality and detail is far below the old 1/200 HCM Pro action figure.

I will do a comparison review soon.

duotiga 2012-11-06 08:53

i'll wait patiently for RG Unicorn/Banshee ...that would be another revolutionary for this line....

but i'm kinda interested if they going to test out RG ZZ 1st in terms of core block revamp from RX-78-2 .

personally would like to see RG Destiny/Legend , Strike Freedom/Infinite Justice from SEED Destiny

as for me.....whatever RG line is out i will still get

doing MG Buster right now....& really amaze by the kit in terms of technology of plastic moulding. The holder for the rifle & rail gun is firm to the backpack & side holster

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...6C791B2FA4.jpg

suiton629 2012-11-06 12:13

Where is the cheapest place online that I can get:

Real Grade Strike Rogue
Real Grade Strike (Deactivated)

RX93-2 2012-11-06 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4427155)
RG kits get 2.0...?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4427485)

Even that went over his head. :uhoh:

Also don't sell the kits man, it's a major dickmove.

MeesesGlokmah 2012-11-06 23:29

Woah. Been years since I've posted here. But I've been checking in every so often and want to thank you guys for being so insightful on everything!

But my real reason for posting is cuz I have a question for you all. I'm going to China (most likely) in a few weeks and was just wondering, Are there any good stores in like the Shanghai or Beijing area where I can get decently priced model kits?

suiton629 2012-11-07 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah (Post 4428964)
Woah. Been years since I've posted here. But I've been checking in every so often and want to thank you guys for being so insightful on everything!

But my real reason for posting is cuz I have a question for you all. I'm going to China (most likely) in a few weeks and was just wondering, Are there any good stores in like the Shanghai or Beijing area where I can get decently priced model kits?

There could be a lot of shops selling fakes or stolen goods. Just saying.. China is shady in some places; even in Shanghai and Beijing..

Are you moving there or just visiting? If visiting, then just enjoy the time there and order kits when you get back home.

Zeydra 2012-11-07 09:32

Well, it would seem the Real Grade Zeta can stand on it's own fairly well, going by this picture.

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
This is getting my hopes up on the kit. And it also looks really really good too. At the very least the proportions and details are as delicious as always.

bio9205 2012-11-07 09:34

Really hoping it doesn't have a ton of loose parts, but what are the odds. Will be interesting to see reviews of it coming soon.

suiton629 2012-11-07 10:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4429666)
Really hoping it doesn't have a ton of loose parts, but what are the odds. Will be interesting to see reviews of it coming soon.

I've heard that in reviews of RG kits. Are they all riddled with loose parts?

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-11-07 11:51

Guys, I got a question for those who own MG Banshee (or MG Unicorn):

Recently, I decided to turn my Banshee into Unicorn-mode for the first time after being in Destroy-mode for so long since the first time I build it. Much to my surprise, after I transform it into Uni-mode, the feet become severely unstable. The kit can hardly stand on its own. One little push or shake and my Uni-mode Banshee is guaranteed to collapse. I may have overlooked this in some reviews, but is it common for a MG Banshee (in Uni-mode) to have loose feet or is it just mine? The feet are solid in Destroy-mode though.

suiton629 2012-11-07 12:09

I heard a lot of stability issues. Just get it up on an Action Base..

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-11-07 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4429813)
Guys, I got a question for those who own MG Banshee (or MG Unicorn):

Recently, I decided to turn my Banshee into Unicorn-mode for the first time after being in Destroy-mode for so long since the first time I build it. Much to my surprise, after I transform it into Uni-mode, the feet become severely unstable. The kit can hardly stand on its own. One little push or shake and my Uni-mode Banshee is guaranteed to collapse. I may have overlooked this in some reviews, but is it common for a MG Banshee (in Uni-mode) to have loose feet or is it just mine? The feet are solid in Destroy-mode though.

My Unicorn is unstable in both modes :( The ankle joint is just way too flimsy -.-

suiton629 2012-11-07 13:08

how good is the rg strike rogue and rg strike (deactivated)

RX93-2 2012-11-07 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4429883)
how good is the rg strike rogue and rg strike (deactivated)

You own the RG strike now don't you, stop asking stupid questions and look for yourself.

suiton629 2012-11-07 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by RX93-2 (Post 4429896)
You own the RG strike now don't you, stop asking stupid questions and look for yourself.

No. Not yet which is why I'm asking. I won the kits yes.. But they didn't ship it yet and I didn't receive it yet. They emailed me saying they're waiting for others to email in their pictures or whatever and will contact me again soon this month with tracking information. :eyespin:

Sworra 2012-11-07 15:18

You won the kits and you question them.. How about built the kits and see how they are, its not going to cost you. Look for some reviews on youtube..

MeesesGlokmah 2012-11-07 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4429589)
There could be a lot of shops selling fakes or stolen goods. Just saying.. China is shady in some places; even in Shanghai and Beijing..

Are you moving there or just visiting? If visiting, then just enjoy the time there and order kits when you get back home.

Just visiting.

And yeah, I am aware of the fakes and such they may have. Any way of telling the difference between a fake & real kit? The shipping prices and such are what deter me from buying many kits here in the states.