AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Chapter 512 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=98028)

Hunter 2010-10-05 07:12

[Manga] Chapter 512 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Quote:

-Kirabi attempted to catch Kisame’s summoned shark, but failed (obviously).

-Aoba wants to move Kirabi and Naruto somewhere else (what with Kisame revealing their location and all), but Kirabi explains that the island they are on the back of a giant Turtle (the Boss summon?) and it is constantly moving, and that is why it is such a great fortress.

-Kabutomaru, to prove his loyalty, has revealed important info about the Shinobi Army (it is an 80,000 person force), he also reveals info on Zetsu and Hashirama :eyespin: who is apparently alive, albeit as a mindless clone. Kabutomaru claims he can strengthen Zetsu, but Madara will only give him a Zetsu if he captures the Kyuubi.

-Cut to the allied Shinobi forces. Tsunade is worried about Kisame revealing the location of Naruto. They agree to send reinforcements…

-Cut to Kabutomaru. Looking out over an expanse, he is amazed by an army of Zetsu clones being created. Madara reveals that he has a 100,000 Zetsu clones ready for battle, but he had to use the power of the Bijuu to create these clones, which is tricky considering that it makes the creation of Jyuubi that much harder.

-Cut back to allied shinobi forces. Onoki reveals that he will go to aid the Jinchuuriki. Gaara might also go (?).

-Cut back to Kabutomaru, he has summoned Deidara and they have boarded a clay plane together, and are on their way to catch Naruto.

-Chapter ends.

Sabaku Kyu 2010-10-05 07:22

A clone army.. Really? A clone army?!

Ah well, does seem like a fairly interesting chapter otherwise

I'll just place the quick summary here for convenience, though there is a detailed script out

Spoiler:

Aqua Knight 2010-10-05 07:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu (Post 3281366)
A clone army.. Really? A clone army?!

Ah well, does seem like a fairly interesting chapter otherwise

I'll just place the quick summary here for convenience, though there is a detailed script out

Spoiler:

When it smells clones and destiny children, I smell something else underneath...

Alchemist007 2010-10-05 08:18

Hashirama...is Tobi or a separate person?

Sabaku Kyu 2010-10-05 08:30

^ He's a clone made from a cell sample Kabuto saved.

Edit: It was Madara who created the clone, not Kabuto.

Nite-Wing 2010-10-05 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu (Post 3281436)
^ He's a clone made from a cell sample Kabuto saved.

No WAY
:eyespin:

james0246 2010-10-05 08:54

Updated the OP with a, seemingly, complete spoiler.

tarachi 2010-10-05 09:06

So thats Madara's army.... Clone wars here we go....

cors8 2010-10-05 09:15

Someone has been watching the crappier Star Wars movies...

SeanQ 2010-10-05 09:59

Well...I'm sure as hell no longer interested in Zetsu anymore...

Divine Punisher 2010-10-05 10:03

kabutomaru would be narutos hardest fight. im looking forward to this one!

morbosfist 2010-10-05 10:08

Well, that's one way to make an army. Hopefully the rank and file can hold their own. Nice exposition chapter, but now let's see zombie master Kabutomaru throw down.

Fran~ 2010-10-05 11:27

Naruto is already plenty of skywalkers, kenobis, palpatines, yodas, qui-gon jinn's, amidalas, jar-jar binks, bobafetts, etc and now CLONES!... :heh:

Nobodyman9 2010-10-05 11:45

Naruto: The Clone Wars.

Also, it's pretty dumb that they're sending one of the kages to protect Naruto.

SeanQ 2010-10-05 11:55

Lol whatever happened to all the faith in Naruto...

GDB 2010-10-05 12:26

So, Gaara's going to help Naruto. Deidara is going with Kabuto to fight Naruto.

Gaara vs Deidara, part 2?

Alchemist007 2010-10-05 12:28

Random developments are random.

hamstar 2010-10-05 12:39

the whole mentioning of kabuto reminded me of something.

How does Kabuto know that Nagato was pain and that he was in Akatsuki?

As far as I knew only a handful of people knew Nagatos identity. Is this a plot hole?

Kafriel 2010-10-05 12:42

A clay PLANE!? I knew Naruto was going nuts :heh: Never saw it coming though, I was expecting a space battleship or something to match the mood.

james0246 2010-10-05 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 (Post 3281731)
Also, it's pretty dumb that they're sending one of the kages to protect Naruto.

Honestly, the Jinchuuriki are the make or break aspect of the war (if they fall into Madara's hands, then all is lost), so sending a Kage or two to help them, especially after their position has been comprimised, isn't that far-fetched.