AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Id:invaded #brake broken (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=155081)

shmaster 2020-07-23 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDB (Post 6430448)
Just binged it. Really enjoy it, but it's kind of confusing. Not sure if it's the translation, not being able to tell who's talking at times, or because they keep throwing things out there as facts and then turn it around later.

But not in a "You assumed wrong" way, but like they changed their minds while writing.

I didn't have this impression either.
But I read the raw, so I'll assume it might be the translation.

GDB 2020-07-23 21:33

Off hand the big one that came to mind was after Lady S was captured. They kept asking her questions, including expositing things like there being another culprit, and she doesn't correct them despite seeming to be completely okay with telling them whatever. This being because her arm wasn't damaged?

Then it turns out she DIDN'T have anyone else. So why was her arm like that? And what was up with the other car? But then it turns out that there IS someone else, who she wasn't aware of? But again, her arm was stated to be clean because of dragging someone?

shmaster 2020-07-24 01:05

What's on the arm is consistent the whole time.
If she craw out herself, the hand and arm won't be like that.
And things finally make sense when we find out there is someone else who moved her.

It didn't make much sense earlier because Tsurumi herself didn't know there is someone else, and the police has no other source of info at that moment.
This is the part is what suppose to make us question why. Because what Tsurumi said does not match with the evidence, aka her arm.
In other words, we are being mislead into believing Tsurumi knows the whole thing when she does not. Which is pretty typical in terms of reader trap.

GDB 2020-07-24 01:27

Okay, so it was a mistranslation then. The translation I read said that she dragged someone ELSE out of there, not that someone else dragged HER out.

Everything clicks now, though the pacing is still a little off.

shmaster 2020-08-08 20:01

Okay, I never would have imagined this is how Tsurumi's detective works.
This... is really different.

shmaster 2020-09-08 21:30

Another intense chapter...
But stoopp with the cliff hanger!!!

Though, at least we now know who is after Narihisago.

Cosmic Eagle 2020-09-09 00:17

Come to think of it...what would happen if Hondomachi actually sawed up Kaeru?

Also, Inami has got to be the most efficient of all detectives so far lol

Kanon 2020-09-09 07:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle (Post 6437231)
Come to think of it...what would happen if Hondomachi actually sawed up Kaeru?

Also, Imai has got to be the most efficient of all detectives so far lol

I don't think anything would actually happen, they just didn't want to see her do something so gruesome :heh:
They were also probably afraid it might scar the real Hondomachi once she got back in the real world, but I don't think there was a need to worry about that.

Inami's detective is interesting. I can't really tell, but I assume her "other half" is the man she loved?

Cosmic Eagle 2020-09-09 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 6437251)
I don't think anything would actually happen, they just didn't want to see her do something so gruesome :heh:
They were also probably afraid it might scar the real Hondomachi once she got back in the real world, but I don't think there was a need to worry about that.

Inami's detective is interesting. I can't really tell, but I assume her "other half" is the man she loved?

Yes it is the guy with the empty sky ID well

shmaster 2020-10-03 15:36

Final chapter next month?
How are they going to wrap this up? Or are they going to continue in a different media?

Though, we still don't know what's the scenario in Hakaido's case.
How things developed is clearly different between Sakaido and Hakaido.

Kanon 2020-10-03 18:37

They seemed to have come up with a storyline that could last for quite some time, so the manga was probably plain canceled.

shmaster 2020-11-15 02:56

The last chapter is literally named as "To be Continued."

Yeah, we don't have an explanation.
Have to wait and see if there is any future project on this series.

Cosmic Eagle 2020-11-15 04:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by shmaster (Post 6447794)
The last chapter is literally named as "To be Continued."

Yeah, we don't have an explanation.
Have to wait and see if there is any future project on this series.

New anime? How did the show fare?

shmaster 2021-01-02 01:07

https://twitter.com/idinvadedanim/st...31803262451712

It seems their next project is coming.