AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Chrno Crusade (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Chrno crusade question (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=8139)

VASH THE STAMPEDE 2004-02-25 04:21

Chrno crusade question

ok on top of the list it says total eps 13 but above in the section called number of eps it says 15 could be more. well i just watch ep13 and there was a preview at the end so it has to be more than 13. Is number 13 like the end of the first season and wel have to wait a while before the second season comes out or will we simply continue getting an episode every week or so like usal? if this has allready been asked sorry but i dont visit the fourms daily like alot of you. so just answer my question if u can and ill be on my way.

Keitaro 2004-02-25 04:32

Chrno Crusade is slated for 15 episodes and possibly more.

ANN episode list http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...d=2884&page=25

gundam na jutso 2004-02-25 04:37

off topic why does a nun carry a model 1911 acp why does she need a .45

spav 2004-02-25 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by gundam na jutso

To exorcise demons of course! It doesn't use real bullets per se. Honestly I thought that would be a huge turn off to the show, but if you suspend your disbelief enough it's kind of entertaining.

Yebyosh 2004-02-25 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by gundam na jutso

Answer: Because she needed to compensate for something? :p

vio5555 2004-02-25 11:49

its probably gonna be 24 episodes (maybe 26)

MrMonkey 2004-02-25 13:54

I hope it runs for a while longer, the as of ep 13 it actually seemed to be getting interesting, it'd be a shame if it ended soon.

CelestiaLegends 2004-02-25 16:38

The current pace doesn't seem to let the series end in just 2 more eps :P I think it'll continue too :) hopefully

cindialai 2004-02-25 20:31

2nd season of chrno crusade?

to be continued... i thought it was only 13 episodes?

Arkzein 2004-02-25 20:50

Seemingly it's 15 I believe? (There was a link around here somewhere that showed 15 episodes and their titles)

*edit*

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=8139

The link in that thread isn't working for me right now though.

I've not been following it really but I would have thought it would be even longer than 15 unless it's rushed through.

brightman 2004-02-25 20:51

It'll be 24 or 26. The 13 episode thing was a big fat rumor that turned out to be false.

Yamano667 2004-02-25 20:53

well Is good series to watch and much better than other series that I have collected

Colonel- 2004-02-25 20:56

The 13 episode covers MOST of the Marionette train incident in Volume 3, but this show is really slaughtering the story! Rosette gets all the screen time, and Aion's being portrayed as the ultimate villain instead of a capable leader. The enxt episode... god, it's just plain filer. Let's hope CC won't be slaughtered

stormy001_M1A2 2004-02-25 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel-
The 13 episode covers MOST of the Marionette train incident in Volume 3, but this show is really slaughtering the story! Rosette gets all the screen time, and Aion's being portrayed as the ultimate villain instead of a capable leader. The enxt episode... god, it's just plain filer. Let's hope CC won't be slaughtered

Too late for that. CC anime is slaughtered beyond recognition by now.

Flippy 2004-02-25 21:58

It's not that bad guys.....slaughtered...NO......a few bad elements to some of the episodes...YES

Ori 2004-02-25 22:48

I think it's nice sometimes that anime don't follow completely with the manga. There is no ending to Chrno Crusades yet, for the manga, so the anime can't follow the manga completely anyway. It may as well have its own plots...

The fillers are not complete junk either. I mean they are a lot better than other fillers I have seen. At least you can watch it and say: awwwwww. or something.

Colonel- 2004-02-25 23:58

But could they mess up CC's characters for god's sakes!!??! CC's characters are what make the story stands out! God dammit!

Stella is ignored

Rosette and Azmaria are overused

Chrno is still vague, but expected

Aion is the ultimate villian & has no sense of humor

Fiore and Aion interaction taken out! That's one of the funniest moments to see Aion act like that!

And why the hell Rosette gets pissed off everytime she sees Stella?!?!?!

sOnJoOL 2004-02-26 01:09

i could prolly say that there will be more than 13 eps or 15.
since i already saw the manga it goes way long after (maybe not that much)
that. The ep 13 was in lyk the 4th volume.....
so unless they twist the story its gonna be lyk 26 eps

Yebyosh 2004-02-26 01:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel-
But could they mess up CC's characters for god's sakes!!??! CC's characters are what make the story stands out! God dammit!

Stella is ignored

Rosette and Azmaria are overused

Chrno is still vague, but expected

Aion is the ultimate villian & has no sense of humor

Fiore and Aion interaction taken out! That's one of the funniest moments to see Aion act like that!

And why the hell Rosette gets pissed off everytime she sees Stella?!?!?!

Hmmm...

Satella has been turned into a top-heavy proud aristocratic girl who shows flesh to draw in the crowd.

Rosette has been turned into a wacky nun.

Azamaria has been turned into a useless self-deprecating almost-on-the-edge-crybaby.

Chrno has been turned into a spectator who just growls and gives observations/justifications about Rosette.

Aion has been turned into like what you said.

Give me the manga back please...

It is not a matter of faithfully following the manga. It is a matter of how well they did the adaptation. In this case, the character differences are too striking, losing the atmosphere that people like in the manga.

Ori 2004-02-26 10:04

But to the people who never read the manga we would not know. We would like to know what they are suppose to be like of coruse, but no one is translating/scanlating the manga. Oh well.