AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Papa no Iu Koto wo Kikinasai![Light Novel] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=106855)

SoFarGone 2011-09-13 18:43

Papa no Iu Koto wo Kikinasai![Light Novel]

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8246/papa01.png

Author: Tomohiro Matsu (Mayoi Neko Overrun!)
Artist: Yuka Nakajima
Ongoing: 7 volumes

Manga Artist:Takemura Youhei

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=66684

Quote:

The story explains the day-to-day of a college freshman just starting a new life in the School of Literature Department of Tama University. While he grew up with his sister, he left and lived by himself when she got married with a man who had two daughters from previous marriages. He tried to distance himself from that family and so he moved out to live on his own. About 3 years later he was asked by his sister to visit and babysit the girls which suddenly turned his life upside down when the girls' parents went missing. He now has to live with the three daughters of his sister; with which two (from a previous marriage) are not related by blood: a tsundere (14 years), a little demon (10 years) and a small girl (3 years). In a six tatami mat size room.

I read a few chapters of the manga and it was interesting. Would like to know more about it from the light novels.

Spoiler for Introduction to the different manga series:

All credits to Japanzai for the translations

blitz1/2 2011-09-13 20:27

I like Sora, she's so cute.

neowind 2011-09-14 01:07

yeah just read the first chapter. I have to say it has a cute story going with it.

bakAnki 2011-09-15 10:21

Just read chapter 1, 1.5, 2 and the spin-off of the manga. I must say this is so good.
I feel sorry for everyone that they parents are suddenly got in accident just when they got along. The sisters are really close despite each of them has different mother.

All of them are cute. Sora really look like Haruhi on the colored page. Miu is the prettiest for me, can't believe she still on elementary school. And Hina is so adorable.

For Yuuta, well pretty much like all male lead on harem series so far :heh:
I can relate to him, on the part where he objected being called uncle/ojisan when he still so young XD

And there's a lot of spin-off for this series. Not that I'm complaining though ;)

bakAnki 2011-11-08 01:00

Just read chapter 3.
It's interesting with Yuuta's senpai finally know his secret. And now I'm imagining if Miu were the tsun and Sora took the spoiled child role :p

For Takanashi no Hidamari spin-off, it's good but I hope for the next chapter other character will replace Hina's part as the one who "shed light" to other resident. Don't get me wrong, Hina is adorable and all ^^

And I heard there will be an anime for this series?

griffon 2011-11-10 12:36

Hello there, since you are interested, here's some preview from the ones working on it.

Quote:

For Takanashi no Hidamari spin-off, it's good but I hope for the next chapter other character will replace Hina's part as the one who "shed light" to other resident. Don't get me wrong, Hina is adorable and all ^^
Spoiler for In HIdamari episode 3...:

Quote:

And there's a lot of spin-off for this series. Not that I'm complaining though
Spoiler for In fact, there are...:

Spoiler for And...:

Quote:

And I heard there will be an anime for this series?
An anime adaption has been announced in August, and will start in January 2012. :)

bakAnki 2011-11-17 03:00

^Thank you very much for the preview and answer, as well as your and other Japanzai crew's great effort:hyper-^v^:

Just read chapter 4.
For an elementary student, Miu already can read other people love interest, can't she :heh:
And I don't know how, but I feel she is a good match with Nimura, while Hina is good match with Raika.

Looks like things will get more serious next chapter...

griffon 2011-11-17 09:11

Thank you for the kind words, they are very appreciated.

I guess Miu's abilities come from her 'little devil' class :heh: and indeed, Nimura being mischievous himself, I can totally see those two creating more troubles for Yuuta and Sora in the future! (Then again, I'm trying to not read ahead the novels...)

Also, Miu likes older guys. Mmmh... kana, kana.

Indeed, there looks like more serious trouble out there from now on... we'll see soon enoguh :D

SoFarGone 2011-11-17 21:04

There's seven manga adaptation of the LN. All in different magazines.

griffon 2011-11-19 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoFarGone (Post 3861919)
There's seven manga adaptation of the LN. All in different magazines.

That's what I wrote myself. We released 3 of them already. and there are four more :heh:. That makes seven.

The adaptions are:
  1. Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai! (Main series) - The one we have been talking about in this thread (serialized in Jump SQ)
  2. Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai! Bangai-hen - it's an extra chapter (one-shot) located between chapter 1 and 2 of the regular series.
  3. Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai! -Takanashi no hidamari- (serialized in Ultra Jump)
  4. Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai! -Rojyou kansoku-kengaku nishi- (serialized in Young Jump)
  5. Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai! -Miu-sama no iu tori!- (serialized in Cookie)
  6. Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai! -Usagi no mark- (serialized in Cobalt)
  7. Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai! -Sora-iro no hibiki- (serialized in Super Dash)

Proof: http://imgur.com/6jUBM
More detailed info, translated in english and added as reference after the first chapter of Takanashi no hidamari: http://imgur.com/kAkiv

thekin 2011-11-24 09:49

could anyone give me more info about Yuuta and raika's relationship in the light novel. does she like him or what?

Micchi 2011-11-24 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by thekin (Post 3871516)
could anyone give me more info about Yuuta and raika's relationship in the light novel. does she like him or what?

Spoiler for Raika:

SoFarGone 2011-11-25 04:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by griffon (Post 3864756)
That's what I wrote myself. We released 3 of them already. and there are four more :heh:. That makes seven.

The adaptions are:
  1. Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai! (Main series) - The one we have been talking about in this thread (serialized in Jump SQ)
  2. Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai! Bangai-hen - it's an extra chapter (one-shot) located between chapter 1 and 2 of the regular series.
  3. Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai! -Takanashi no hidamari- (serialized in Ultra Jump)
  4. Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai! -Rojyou kansoku-kengaku nishi- (serialized in Young Jump)
  5. Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai! -Miu-sama no iu tori!- (serialized in Cookie)
  6. Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai! -Usagi no mark- (serialized in Cobalt)
  7. Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai! -Sora-iro no hibiki- (serialized in Super Dash)

Proof: http://imgur.com/6jUBM
More detailed info, translated in english and added as reference after the first chapter of Takanashi no hidamari: http://imgur.com/kAkiv

are you guys planning to release every one of them?

bakAnki 2011-11-30 03:24

Just read the Sora-iro no Hibiki.

It's nice to see more character insight of each girls on their spin-off, not to mention there's also the girls father and Yuri since it's a prequel. So Sora is really a shy girl, especially to a boy :heh:
I wonder why was she so attached to Yuuta (with those monologues of her), did something else happen on their first meet beside Yuuta treat Sora when she fell?
Ah, that Koyomi girls is sure hilarious and looks like Sora got her first admirer. Good luck competing with Yuuta, kid :heh:

Though it's a bi-monthly release, but the whopping 60ish pages for one chapter sure makes up for it XD
Are Miu and Hina spin-offs also take place before the main story happen? And are all these spin-offs also part of the light novel, or these are new (or expanded) stories?

bakAnki 2011-12-19 22:49

Chapter 5 is out \:D/
Serious tone than the any previous chapters, and crying Miu :sad:

Btw, any spoiler on how far the story is on the light novel?

SoFarGone 2011-12-20 00:49

hopefully this thread gets more active when the anime airs.

djmaca 2011-12-20 01:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoFarGone (Post 3910281)
hopefully this thread gets more active when the anime airs.

It's in this coming Winter 2012 right? I hate to wait for Spring...

Flower 2011-12-20 03:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by djmaca (Post 3910322)
It's in this coming Winter 2012 right? I hate to wait for Spring...

Yes indeed - afaik this is so. :)

azziz 2011-12-20 11:36

i did no like MNO adaptation;i'm afraid when it come to light novel,12-13 episode warrant only failure(too many exemple come to mind)...

Flower 2011-12-20 11:40

Just read ch 5 of the manga last night ... and was pleasantly surprised at the "serious" turn it took.