AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The truth about Kakashi [Anime] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=12056)

-=KureI=- 2004-04-20 19:15

The truth and official Kakashi Thread [Anime & Manga]

After Watching Naruto anime and i have come to this conclusion... :thinker:
pls this is just my opinion so do not blame me if its true.

Spoiler:

so there is my 2 cents.... Flame away kakashi lover's i drenched myself in oil to make it easier.. :help:

momojigari 2004-04-20 19:16

You might wanna put some spoiler tags somewhere here....

Muad'Dib 2004-04-20 19:18

............. <--Most useful comment I can make about this thread.

I hope you aren't really serious. :twitch:

-=KureI=- 2004-04-20 19:18

Um i might be wrong but isnt all this already known like kakashi's sharingan and the demise of the Uchiha clan.. :confused:

Lexander 2004-04-20 19:21

Spoiler...? Here's a spoiler ...

Spoiler:

Muad'Dib 2004-04-20 19:22

How Kakashi got his sharingan is unknown, but it is definitely known who killed the Uchiha clan--Itachi.

GreyArea 2004-04-20 19:22

Noone knows where Kakashi got his sharingan, but people have their theories.

Im pretty certain he got it before the Uchiha clan was wiped out.

The clan was wiped out by Sasuke's brother, Itachi. There are some people with farfetched theories about Itachi not having done it, but they arent (in my opinion) very credible.

rEkKaShInObI 2004-04-20 19:22

...please tell me your kidding about kakashi........ you are so gonna be flamed for this.

naruto newbies...

Lexander 2004-04-20 19:24

It's not 100% clear that Itachi killed the clan... but most likely ... yeh he did.

Xarrais 2004-04-20 19:25

hehe one flaw... Kakashi isn't evil =P

Odds are one of the clan was his friend and gave him the eye on his death bead maybe by some justsu maybe surgery. He has a scare on that eye so that seems to indicate that he may have lost his orginaleye

Visions of time 2004-04-20 19:26

I suippose that this isn't really a bad geuss except that
Spoiler:
And I think Kakashi has already told Sasuke that relying on the curse seal will not enable him to defeat Itachi by now in the anime. Anywho, if you read the manga you will find out that Kakashi could not have been the one who killed the uchia clan..(In the manga chapters after the death of the 3rd hokage.)

-=KureI=- 2004-04-20 19:27

i am drenched in oil and ready for flames...

anyway seriously obviously he didnt go to a 7-11 and picked the sharingan eyeball out from the eyeball section did he for a $1.99..

Btw sorry if i hav offended any1 i was just posting my thought if u feel its not right then i wont complain if the admin closes this post.
:)

Muad'Dib 2004-04-20 19:28

I can just imagine it:

Gai: Hey Kakashi, did you hear, the whole Uchiha clan was wiped out last night!

Kakashi: Really? I wonder how...:uhoh:

Gai: Hey, what's with your left eye, it's kind of red and has some black dots?

Kakashi: It's not the sharingan!

Gai: Huh, what?

Kakashi: Oh erm, nothing...

Inner Kakashi: hahaha, now I can memorize the entire Come Come Paradise series in a single glance

GreyArea 2004-04-20 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by -=KureI=-
i am drenched in oil and ready for flames...

anyway seriously obviously he didnt go to a 7-11 and picked the sharingan eyeball out from the eyeball section did he for a $1.99..

Btw sorry if i hav offended any1 i was just posting my thought if u feel its not right then i wont complain if the admin closes this post.
:)

Obviously not. There are many theories that the 'friend' mentioned in the 3rd episode is the one he obtained his sharingan from. However, noone (besides Kishimoto Masashi) knows what the truth is.

Hyuuga Neji 2004-04-20 19:33

ok dude...I'm sorry but your on somthing that seriously screws with your head Kakashi wiping out the Uchiha clan? OMG! go back watch the anime read more manga and re think everything you know/think about Naruto....please

-=KureI=- 2004-04-20 19:35

Reasons i belief that kakashi might hav killed the Uchiha clan is :

1)Most obvious reasons how the hell did he get the sharingan when he is Def not an Uchiha member

2)There is so little that we know of his past, wat he did and wat he was...

3)It is not 100% that Itachi killed the Uchiha clan

4)Kakashi certainly is more than capable wiping out the Uchiha clan

:D

rikudark 2004-04-20 19:38

What about Kakashi's past? He could have at one time been a hunter-nin. That would explain why he has information about rogue ninjas such as Zabuza and knows so much about hunter-nin. Maybe he hunted down a rogue Uchiha member and took the eye as a prize. Or it could have been part of some deal, like they tried to do with Neji's Uncle. Of course those ninja kinda got screwed there....

Muad'Dib 2004-04-20 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by -=KureI=-
Reasons i belief that kakashi might hav killed the Uchiha clan is :

1)Most obvious reasons how the hell did he get the sharingan when he is Def not an Uchiha member

2)There is so little that we know of his past, wat he did and wat he was...

3)It is not 100% that Itachi killed the Uchiha clan

4)Kakashi certainly is more than capable wiping out the Uchiha clan

:D

1) We don't know how he got it, but we can be sure he didn't get it in the most ridiculous un-Kakashi-like method ever.

2) I think all of the ninjas would know he's not a mass murderer.

3) Yes it is.

4) He sure as hell isn't. The Uchiha were the most feared genius clan in Konoha, and perhaps in the world. There's no way he could take them out like that.

Xarrais 2004-04-20 19:41

hmm the only thing I can really think that you may have come up with this theory is the first time kakashi exposed his sharigon. That episode kinda hints for a little while that maybe it was kakashi. But that was before you really even knew Sasuke had a brother at all

epyon96 2004-04-20 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
1) We don't know how he got it, but we can be sure he didn't get it in the most ridiculous un-Kakashi-like method ever.

2) I think all of the ninjas would know he's not a mass murderer.

3) Yes it is.

4) He sure as hell isn't. The Uchiha were the most feared genius clan in Konoha, and perhaps in the world. There's no way he could take them out like that.

I agree. Especially 2), it does not suit his character at all of not wanting to see comrads get hurt. It wouldn't make sense of him trying to murder an innocent clan.

But than again, anything is possible. Maybe Kakashi lost his mind one time and attacked them all in their sleep and is now living to redeem himself.

EPYON