AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Soul Eater (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Soul Eater - Episode 47 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=78664)

White Manju Bun 2009-03-01 21:04

Soul Eater - Episode 47 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Soul Eater, Episode 47.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

v1cious 2009-03-02 04:27

wow... that sucked.
Spoiler:

i defended a lot of the changes, but at this point i'm seriously beginning to lose losing faith. to end on a good note, it looks like they're finally moving towards an actual ending.

NakedAngelX 2009-03-02 12:28

Awesome, that was better than 1st transformer movie!! xD
Spoiler for Transformer:

Very entertaining episode.

Clarste 2009-03-02 12:42

What did I just watch?!

Spoiler:

lmd_84 2009-03-02 13:09

Well, you were on the money with Black Star and Mifune at the very least, so you're not being quoted without reason.

If the episode continued that of previous ones (okay, barring the Medusa melee) in having serious and seriously nutty moments, then I have an idea of what to expect. Not looking forward to it, but...we'll see. If it's entertaining, it's all good.

carcanclaw 2009-03-02 14:36

Spoiler for Epi-sode:

Arachne 2009-03-02 17:25

Spoiler for the ending was hilarious. XD:

Arachne and the Kishen's facial expressions were AWESOME.

~Kezia~ 2009-03-02 17:50

Spoiler for oh gosh:

FlareKnight 2009-03-02 18:04

Spoiler for yeah....:

Kotobasuu 2009-03-02 19:36

Holy fecking pixie sticks.

Bones wut are you doing.

aohige 2009-03-03 04:12

Spoiler:

Spectacular_Insanity 2009-03-03 06:23

Transformers... ROBOTS IN DISGUISE! Transformers... MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!

Sorry, I just had to say it... I watched the RAW (something I almost never do)... good episode. i actually understood some of it... not the technical junk of course, but some of the yelling. :heh:

hina-ichigo 2009-03-03 11:44

Spoiler for Sorry people but....:

Deathkillz 2009-03-03 12:18

I for one thinks that this was an amazingly hilarious episode with Shinigami moving his walking fortress (gotta love how they pretty much put the whole city on some legs like what was said way back) and mosquito drifting like a mad man...in a spider! :heh:
I don't see how this is any worse since it had already diverged from the manga so much already although they could have made Black Star's scene more cooler...heck at least Mifune isn't going to kick the bucket :rolleyes:

Better yet, the preview...epic battle incoming! :D

ChibiGoku 2009-03-03 12:45

I honestly think Bones just wanted to do a Giant Robot battle in Soul Eater, even if it came off extremely ridiculous. And it did. Hell, the characters thought this was ridiculous (even Arache of all people). :heh:

Though, from the look of things, next week goes back into normal seriousness. I wasn't too impreased with Black Star's fight, though I don't think anyone was particularly looking forward to how it was going to end. In anycase, we only got a couple more episodes to go.

Nosauz 2009-03-03 12:49

The thing with this series is to look at it like its FMA, when FMA diverged I know many a fans, where very pissed off and what not. Divergence had to happen, ok the giant mech battle wasn't need especially earlier the fight between kishin and shinagami was so bad assed but for an adaptation this pretty good, really entertaining, and for me is better than booby magic makes insaness go away.

Chase 2009-03-05 03:43

lmao @shinigami was killing with his antics.lol. Awesome episode.

jaziek 2009-03-06 02:57

code eater, soul of the rebellion.

We have indeed reached that level of ridiculousness.

maverickudo 2009-03-06 06:00

am i the only one slightly bothered at how the anime felt like changing the approach this whole going to Arache's Castle. I mean i think it's pretty cool and all how they added this..Black Star extended fight but the story changed as soon as they let medesa go... compared to the manga. i mean it seems it'll pick up pace and catch up to smooth things over but the approach is different...and im not mad about it. just i felt more comfortable and thought i was already bad ass with the manga version

nvm...after the mecha fight they just had..and the way things are being rushed....yeah they're gonna close the book on this series as it seems.

Iloxus 2009-03-06 14:03

D*mn, but this it too much, even for me...After I watched this episode and silently sat for 10 minutes there and was more than just confused. I mean humor, okay, but this class of ridiculousness is just...ridiculous! It may be that I am just used to the high quality of the episode before, but this is just....*facepalm**thumbsdown*