AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Wrestle the Under Ground (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=94147)

DragoZERO 2010-05-28 18:36

Wrestle the Under Ground

http://i.imgur.com/wNESB.jpgWrestle the Under Ground

Story & Art: Buredo

Description: The organization known as “Gigant” has sent one of their best men to kill a cute young high school girl. However, the assassin seems reluctant… Why did he get these strange orders? What’s the secret behind that girl?

Genres: Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Mature, Romance, School Life

Links: MangaUpdates

----

Pretty good start if I say so myself. The guy sure has his work cut out for him though. :heh:

Xion Valkyrie 2010-05-29 00:08

You missed the part about having him check inside her panties as part of the mission description. I read the first chapter, and it was pretty funny and the direction it took was definitely not what I expected, which is a plus in my book.

Grey 2010-05-29 02:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie (Post 3068744)
You missed the part about having him check inside her panties as part of the mission description.

Yeah, what on earth was that? :heh: It makes me wonder who wrote that part of the order.

I'm not sure about the quality of the action yet. The one part where she kicks off a tree and slips through that tiny space under the metal bar? It just...doesn't make any sense. Either she turned off gravity, or the perspective is bad.

I like the art though.

Chris38 2010-05-29 03:08

From the looks of it ... this manga is going to be fun. I doubt he will be able to kill her, but the situations between Shinonome and the protagonist where hilarious.

And I wonder just what is inside her panties as well, though that kind of order might be the author's way to start the Ecchi content.

Why do I get the felling that later in the story the girl will misunderstand the protagonists intentions and start thinking that he has fallen in love with her :heh:

DragoZERO 2010-05-29 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie (Post 3068744)
You missed the part about having him check inside her panties as part of the mission description. I read the first chapter, and it was pretty funny and the direction it took was definitely not what I expected, which is a plus in my book.

No I didn't. I don't want to spoil it for anyone. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris38 (Post 3068921)
From the looks of it ... this manga is going to be fun. I doubt he will be able to kill her, but the situations between Shinonome and the protagonist where hilarious.

And I wonder just what is inside her panties as well, though that kind of order might be the author's way to start the Ecchi content.

Why do I get the felling that later in the story the girl will misunderstand the protagonists intentions and start thinking that he has fallen in love with her :heh:

Who knows what the deal is. I enjoyed the first chapter a lot. The guy sure has his work cut out for him. :heh:

FriedRice84 2010-05-29 16:44

After reading the first chapter, I like where this is going :D From the looks of it, Miki pretty much can match/out-match Kenji move for move. He's gonna have a hard time on his hands with her. I'm sure he'll try to get into her panties in more ways than one later on :heh:

The art's good and girl's really cute. The guy kinda reminds of Sousuke from FMP, but with a sense of humor, for some odd reason :twitch:

Bonta Kun 2010-05-29 17:30

Well colour me interested and amused, art is nice and well the ecchiness is (b^_^)b

"it's smooth...":heh:

is this monthly?

FriedRice84 2010-05-29 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3069811)
"it's smooth...":heh:

Just about fell out of my chair at that one :heh:

yongshun 2010-05-29 18:45

this seem to kinda remind me of battle vixens only so far a little more interesting.

DragoZERO 2010-05-30 11:32

Glad everyone likes it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3069811)
is this monthly?

I think it's bi-monthly actually. :(

Iron21 2010-05-30 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragoZERO (Post 3070680)
Glad everyone likes it.

I think it's bi-monthly actually. :(

:(

First it's Witch Craft Works, now this. :(

HayashiTakara 2010-05-30 17:45

Pretty good first chapter. Although what I don't get is... he was like all badass and acrobatic in the beginning but all of a sudden he moves like an ordinary person... is school clothes like kryptonite or something? :heh:

DragoZERO 2010-07-07 08:41

Chapter two is out...

Well, we can see where this series is going now and it makes a lot more sense too. I'm liking it so far!

FriedRice84 2010-07-07 11:26

I still don't get what's in her panties :confused: Sure, she's paipan but that's about it for now :heh: I guess the leaders of Gigant had it all wrong. She's the last princess and they probably need her alive to get into her panties or something :heh:

I still like it a lot so far. Their love-hate relationship is pretty funny considering all the misunderstandings it's caused in the new chapter.

frubam 2010-07-07 12:53

Dangit, I've been looking for this for a MONTH! I read the first chapter quite some time ago, but never bookmarked/fav'd the page, and I forgot the name of it. Glad someone made a topic about it =03..

edit: Well, chap 2 was quite good. I loved the battle and everything, they were really getting into it. I lol'd when the Miki's friends showed up with them "hugging" each other :heh:. Still, for the main char to die so easily, I'm quite surprised, since he should have known what kind of organization he was dealing with.

Uplifter 2010-07-07 16:49

It'll be interesting to see if Kenji, assuming he's a main character, will be killed off for good, or somehow manage to stay alive. Something tells me he'll survive somehow, though.

My favorite section was when they were arguing over the ice cream.

Lime soda 2010-07-07 22:25

He did survive the head smash Miki gave him. He's probably got a hidden talent in surviving sure kill attacks by the hair's breathe.

I was also surprised Kenji couldn't keep up with Miki in a chase. I'm guessing just cause he's good in a fight doesn't mean he can pull off that kind agility. But they appear to be tied in a fight so I guess Miki's stronger overall unless Kenji hasn't showed his true power because of his inability to kill.

Xacual 2010-07-07 22:30

I think it's likely that he'll team up with her but on the other hand it seems like the assassin group has his family under control so I'm not sure.

Lamar 2010-07-07 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xacual (Post 3128285)
I think it's likely that he'll team up with her but on the other hand it seems like the assassin group has his family under control so I'm not sure.

Agreed, But i think he'll do something about the situation his family is in.

kenjiharima 2010-09-07 02:34

This looks interesting since I saw the word WRESTLE.

Will have looky.