AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   The Testament of Sister New Devil [LN] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116426)

ArchmageXin 2012-11-25 22:11

The Testament of Sister New Devil [LN]

http://xs.178.com/img/webpic/18/xmmwqyz.jpg

Since I mis-understood some people's intentions, here is a detailed spoiler below for the first 1 volume.

General summary: Dad told son since the son (Tojo Basara) he is getting re-married and two sisters. As soon as Dad leaves, it turned out the two sisters were the Evil Over Lord of HELL's only daughter (Mio Naruse) and a her succubus guard/companion (Maria Naruse). They tried to enslave him, but the spell back fired. This cannot end well.

AND NO I WILL NOT TRANSLATE IT.

Riki 2012-11-25 22:28

Basara Tojo=main char,Maria naruse=loli succubus, Mio naruse=red hair
and the author already made the english title clear: The testament of Sister New Devil
i have to check the Mao just in case for the furigana just in case( dont have book )

blackwhite67 2012-11-25 22:31

Hmm. I like where this is going. Nice eye ArchmageXin. One things bugs me. There are two sisters yet only one made the cover. Why?

florza 2012-11-25 22:54

Already read this, it's like Hagure Yuusha + DxD but with imouto.

Don't bother translating it, you won't get to the good part before you give up and go and translate something else. It takes more than 1 chapter to get into the story, and given your current track record...

Side note: The red-haired heroine Mio is really a nympho.

ArchmageXin 2012-11-25 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by florza (Post 4451643)

Don't bother translating it, you won't get to the good part before you give up and go and translate something else. It takes more than 1 chapter to get into the story, and given your current track record...

I don't plan to translate it :P

Miraluka 2012-11-26 00:24

So Mio has already did it quite some times, eh?:heh:
Now try thinking like a japanese...

Mizuno 2012-11-26 00:31

This looks like it has potential. The main heroine looks too familiar, I'm more interested in the loli and the other 'knight'?

DevotionFX 2012-11-26 01:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by florza (Post 4451643)

It's like, ....this one seems being the same author of Hagure Yuusha :heh:

and it have english title "The Testament of Sister New Devil" on the cover.

Magin 2012-11-29 00:21

Upon seeing your current spoiler, all I have to ask is... why did you stop there? It sounds like things were about to get very... interesting :naughty:

Richocet 2012-11-29 00:32

Just read the spoiler and
Spoiler:

zzhk 2012-11-29 00:56

Quote:

Showery folks and at least two mastiocre.
In case anyone is confused, he means shinigami/grim reapers and manticores.

Also, could someone get a mod to fix the thread title to the proper novel title?

ArchmageXin 2012-11-29 09:23

Quote:

In case anyone is confused, he means shinigami/grim reapers and manticores.

Also, could someone get a mod to fix the thread title to the proper novel title?
Yea. Well, the Titles are not exactly wrong-My guess the author either had two titles, because the large chinese (or however you call Japanese writing that look like chinese) has a completely different titles than the English.

RE: Stopped reading:

That is because it got a bit weird after.

It appear he then said something like "Don't hold me responsible then" and proceed to lick both girls all over the place, then finally about to bend their body over and "make them his own"

Then woke up on his bed hugging only Maria.

My chinese broke down a bit then, I think

-He was about to do them, fainted with nose bleed, and now had to be dragged back into bed by the girls.

-He was a coward even weaker than Godou or Ise, had a nose bleed at the beginning and fainted.

Regardless, it look like at least part if not the whole thing only existed in his head. But Maria, being a succubus, was able to see the whole thing anyway.

I haven't read past that yet.

Magin 2012-11-29 14:03

Oh man... now that's going the DxD route right there

Well, at least you can provide us summaries, which is better than nothing. Especially since despite him going down like that, this sounds like a lot of fun

ArchmageXin 2013-03-04 14:34

This series is apparently going to V-2 now. Hopefully new pictures soon :)

J4n1 2013-03-04 15:45

LOL, this seems to be either totally awesome, pure crap, or just plain weird.
Impossible to know which at this point. :)
Possibly a combination of the three :p

Okashira 2013-05-26 20:33

So, a manga version of this is out, the first episode of this doesn't really cover much.

Shadow5YA 2013-05-26 21:13

An already experienced hero and super erotic fanservice? This is definitely the same writer as Hagure Yuusha.

Grahf616 2013-05-26 23:52

Not sure how much interest there is in this, but a manga version just started up in this month's Young Ace.

Ddraig 2013-05-27 00:33

Just read the manga and this look interesting.

Kirihara_R 2013-05-27 03:03

same here...the end of the chapter 1 of the manga is quite a cliff hanger ..