AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Kitaeryu 2011-10-03 00:36

Seems like the MG FA Unicorn is kinda overkill on the weapons LOL. I doubt you'd be able to pull off ANY pose aside from the standing on the ground pose with those huge propellant tanks...And even if you were to put it on a display stand, the joints would probably break...

maknaedik 2011-10-03 00:45

I don't think it'll break. But yeah, posability will probably gonna be limited an d I don't think you really have to anyway.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-10-03 00:50

I think FA Unicorn is a brick gunpla. You might as well buy a statue of it ^_^.

Exia_00 2011-10-03 01:10

I may humbly wait and pray for the FA. to come out in Damashii

Znozzy 2011-10-03 02:48

http://chanarchive.org/content/17_m/...5107784469.jpg

give it to meeeeeeeeeeee, i wants the precious FA unicorn

maknaedik 2011-10-03 03:49

Seed Remaster HGs coming this November: http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/1...t-renewed.html

New markings
HD colors
Can now be mounted in Action Bases 2
New boxart

Well, that's at least better than Zeta MGs HD, which only comes with HD colors and new boxart.
But what I want, a selfish one I admit and will be very costy for Bandai, is for them to release a new version. I mean, better articulation and new molds. Given that they'll release new HGs, I sincerely hope they release an NG 1/100 Aegis even if it doesn't have new articulation. What I really want from it is to mount it in an action base and its color to be anime accurate.

RAVNEN 2011-10-03 06:32

I'm gonna get all those SEED Remaster HG, especially the GINN:D. Never had a chance to buy it before. Hopefully the grunt Astray & Strike Dagger also get a HG treatment.

duotiga 2011-10-03 07:35

where is my HG/MG Blast impulse??????

suiton629 2011-10-03 07:44

Hm~

If these "remaster" kits are coming for Seed and Seed Destiny, I might have to invest some money in the SD & MG releases, especially if they "remaster" the SD & MG kits of the main suits from the series.

Butagami 2011-10-03 07:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3790448)
Hm~

If these "remaster" kits are coming for Seed and Seed Destiny, I might have to invest some money in the SD & MG releases, especially if they "remaster" the SD & MG kits of the main suits from the series.

I think they'll only remaster the HG's, as that's what it says, seed remastered hg. The MG's are too recent to warrant a remastered/2.0 version. They're still up to current standards.

suiton629 2011-10-03 08:08

new pix for age-titus are up...

firefox 2011-10-03 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3790247)
Seed Remaster HGs coming this November: http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/1...t-renewed.html

New markings
HD colors
Can now be mounted in Action Bases 2
New boxart

Well, that's at least better than Zeta MGs HD, which only comes with HD colors and new boxart.
But what I want, a selfish one I admit and will be very costy for Bandai, is for them to release a new version. I mean, better articulation and new molds. Given that they'll release new HGs, I sincerely hope they release an NG 1/100 Aegis even if it doesn't have new articulation. What I really want from it is to mount it in an action base and its color to be anime accurate.

I juist bought 10 1/144 HG seed and seed destiny models so this is "bad" news for me :( ,owell we will survive :)

What i really hope is they finaly release some long overdue 1/144 HG versions of Dagger, Windam, Guaiz, M1 astray and slash zaku phantom (Yzak custom)

They can release new molds of seed suits in the RG line were we allready have a new strike and freedom ( and apparantly Duel and Buster soon).

maknaedik 2011-10-03 08:38

Too bad Bandai announced MG titus too soon. If they haven't, then maybe I'll buy this HG first

Appel 2011-10-03 08:51

since the FA unicorn is being released rather soon i decided to play around with the posing of my own regular unicorn a little^^
its funny, it all came back to me what terrible articulation this thing has! XD not just because the arms and legs cant bend properly, but also because the ankles are incredibly lose (never really noticed that before...), the hip joints are way too stiff and the torso joint is also very lose (but you can secure that with a clamp on the back).

but since the FA unicorn will have the same gatlings and shields as mine i figured id try to figure out how to connect the shied to the arm while the gatlings are equipped.
the connection is pretty wobbly but it works^^

it was a nightmare to just get it to stand like this but at least i now have a fully equipped unicorn :P

http://www.abload.de/img/foto1060bdm9.jpg

Znozzy 2011-10-03 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3790442)
where is my HG/MG Blast impulse??????

now a MG Blast impulse would be a wet dream, i love that design, it's a shame it never even got a 1/100 :/

the HG titus looks like it has balance issues, the feets looks too small

pumpkins 2011-10-03 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 3790355)
I'm gonna get all those SEED Remaster HG, especially the GINN:D. Never had a chance to buy it before. Hopefully the grunt Astray & Strike Dagger also get a HG treatment.

hmm.from what gundamguy said it looks like only the colours and sticker sheet will be changed. so dont think there will be any changes to its articulation or detail. :( not very sure why they would re-release these kits. o.O

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3790573)

now a MG Blast impulse would be a wet dream, i love that design, it's a shame it never even got a 1/100 :/

the HG titus looks like it has balance issues, the feets looks too small

i think the feet looks pretty big! it looks to be the size of virtue's feet!

RAVNEN 2011-10-03 11:46

[QUOTE=pumpkins;3790730]hmm.from what gundamguy said it looks like only the colours and sticker sheet will be changed. so dont think there will be any changes to its articulation or detail. :( not very sure why they would re-release these kits. o.O

Yeah, it's kinda a let down, but im gonna wait if Bandai announched more detail about those remaster SEED HG. Either way it's great news for gunpla fan, now I have more option which kit to buy.:D

Appel 2011-10-03 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkins (Post 3790730)
hmm.from what gundamguy said it looks like only the colours and sticker sheet will be changed. so dont think there will be any changes to its articulation or detail. :( not very sure why they would re-release these kits. o.O

they probably just did it to have something to accompany the release of the remastered version of SEED. something to make another quick buck with^^
we all know bandai, if they have the right opportunity to recycle old molds then they are more than happy to do so XD
but who knows! maybe they also use this opportunity to sell some all new SEED kits. there are more than enough popular machines that havent gotten a MG treatment yet. maybe we will finally see a MG aegis or justice?

Sworra 2011-10-03 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3790743)
they probably just did it to have something to accompany the release of the remastered version of SEED. something to make another quick buck with^^
we all know bandai, if they have the right opportunity to recycle old molds then they are more than happy to do so XD
but who knows! maybe they also use this opportunity to sell some all new SEED kits. there are more than enough popular machines that havent gotten a MG treatment yet. may we will finally see a MG aegis or justice?

Hope so that would be wild to see... or maybe the Providence or Legend some MG love. :)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-10-03 13:00

Or MG JUSTICE? Please...please...please...:bow: