AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 496 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=112756)

sayde 2012-06-13 05:41

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 496 Discussion

Quote:

As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules.
Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:

* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

The chapters already been released. Let the discussion commence.

Kafriel 2012-06-13 05:54

Do I want to see Kubo's explanation behind the bankai steal? Hmm...

RRW 2012-06-13 06:12

what with the nazi symbol?

Spoiler for pic:

SidVicious 2012-06-13 06:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRW (Post 4204878)

[/SPOILER]

It's not a "nazi" symbol.

RRW 2012-06-13 06:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by SidVicious (Post 4204879)
It's not a "nazi" symbol.

reverse nazi or something like that :rolleyes:

WONDERMIKE 2012-06-13 06:25

Soifon releasing bankai is utterly stupid..

I wonder if they lost shikai/their zanpaktou alltogether with their bankai and what the Sternritter are going to do with it. Looks like the Captains are in serious trouble ;) at first I thought Kubo would let them rock a bit haha.

Byakuya is probably going to use Kidou for some time but he's probably not going to win this one on his own(with or without Renji) as he already said so himself "need bankai for this kind of opponent".

I'm a bit pissed Zaraki is not around, I can't wait to see him going "so what?" on the bankai stealing thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRW (Post 4204878)

Spoiler for pic:

= "full"/"all" + release = Bankai

never noticed the guard on Zangetsu?

hyl 2012-06-13 06:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRW (Post 4204880)
reverse nazi or something like that :rolleyes:

It seems you don't know japanese at all.

卍 is an actual kanji , in fact bankai is written 卍解

j0x 2012-06-13 06:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kafriel (Post 4204865)
Do I want to see Kubo's explanation behind the bankai steal? Hmm...

i think no need we all know that Quincies use the "power outside" that is different from Shinigamis that use the "power inside"

in other words Quincies absorb spiritual powers from the environment; like stealing spiritual powers from shinigamis/arrancars/hollows/ or any other spritually powered objects on the environment

so this Bankai stealing and then Quincy use them as their weapons are just higher form or evolved form of the basic difference between Quincies and Shinigami when it comes to spiritual power consumption/manipulation

Randrak42 2012-06-13 06:30

Haven't we been trough the whole 卍 thing countless before times? xD

Frenchie 2012-06-13 07:03

Color me interested. Don't raise my hopes for no reason, Kubo.

RRW 2012-06-13 07:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyl (Post 4204890)
It seems you don't know japanese at all.

卍 is an actual kanji , in fact bankai is written 卍解

i see. but why they left it just one letter?

probably translation error

Kyero Fox 2012-06-13 07:06

Oh great....

Spoiler for actually about the chapter:

Kanon 2012-06-13 07:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE (Post 4204889)
Soifon releasing bankai is utterly stupid..

Seriously. She's one of the few that actually fights better without her bankai, so there was no point in her releasing it.

And of course everybody releases their bankai... except Kyouraku and Ukitake. I'm going to give Kubo the benefit of the doubt for now and assume that's because they're smart unlike everybody else.

Since these guys actually steal bankais, there's a good chance we'll see Sasakibe's in the future.

Kafriel 2012-06-13 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by j0x (Post 4204891)
i think no need we all know that Quincies use the "power outside" that is different from Shinigamis that use the "power inside"

in other words Quincies absorb spiritual powers from the environment; like stealing spiritual powers from shinigamis/arrancars/hollows/ or any other spritually powered objects on the environment

so this Bankai stealing and then Quincy use them as their weapons are just higher form or evolved form of the basic difference between Quincies and Shinigami when it comes to spiritual power consumption/manipulation

I know but the two principles really conflict with each other, I mean how could the quincy use a shinigami's manifestation of their inner soul as their weapon? This kind of stretch would just make quincy OP enough to just absorb shinigami and skip the whole "fighting" part.

kiak666 2012-06-13 08:04

So, Vandenreich's badge actually steals Bankai.... So if Yama-ji uses Bankai when he fights Buckbeard.....:uhoh:

Randrak42 2012-06-13 08:17

"We have an enemy with an unknown ability that takes away our Bankai. Here's the plan, we'll have four captains (tough...3 out of the 4 are fodder captains) release their bankai at the same time with only their VC as back-up!!! Brilliant plan innit!?"

*Aizen in his cell, hitting his head against a wall*
"I LOST TO THESE PEOPLE!?"

Vongola Zero 2012-06-13 08:22

but if i recall the quincy badge doesn't work on ichigo right
how come it work against a captain when ichigo is equal with a captain....

Eragon 2012-06-13 08:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vongola Zero (Post 4205031)
but if i recall the quincy badge doesn't work on ichigo right
how come it work against a captain when ichigo is equal with a captain....

'Cause Ichigo is the Alpha and Omega of Bleach - nothing works against him :rolleyes:

This whole bankai stealing thing is just too much of a hax - no wait. The real hax will be how the Shinigami get their Bankai's back :eyebrow:

And I knew the rest of the captains who released Bankai were idiots but Byakuya too!!

Kenpachi come quickly and kill them please - all of them including the idiots who released bankai.

And yeah Aizen must really be going nuts in his cell berating himself how the fuck did he lose to these losers.

Vongola Zero 2012-06-13 08:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eragon
Kenpachi come quickly and kill them please - all of them including the idiots who released bankai.

hahahahaha guess the only captain who won't have a difficult againts a them was kenpachi since he never use a shikai let alone bankai....

Langus 2012-06-13 09:12

What the hell... Byakuya your fail in logic is just o.O

So you prove you can cut them with your shikai and draw blood. Great!

Then, knowing they have the ability to steal bankais, decide to voluntarily offer yours up just to see how they do it. What the...?

You sir, are an idiot. Wouldn't the logical move have been to have RENJI (oh you useless b*stard...) offer up HIS bankai and then use your ultimately superior one as the back up?

The other 3 Captains I don't even want to mention. They only needed one Captain to go off on that fool hardy mission. No reason all four of them needed to do it.