AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Chapter 230 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=20381)

Minnaloushe 2004-09-10 07:00

[Manga] Chapter 230 Discussion

Well the raw is out

This chapter is pretty much full sharingan Sasuke Vs. Kyuubi Naruto
At first Sauske seems to have the upper hand (he can see Naruto's moves etc....that is until Naruto becomes more 'Kyuubi-like'(I mean very Kyuubi like, with chakra ears and tail and all. Mm......i wonder what will happen next chapter....
It's a pretty nice chapter, I just hope it'll go faster...and where is Kakashi?

Wolf-Sensei 2004-09-10 07:28

EARS AND TAIL??? OMFG... i cant wait to see

Wolf-Sensei 2004-09-10 07:29

ehm.. i dont know if im allowed to do this, but well. U say the raw is out. Where? Its not in narutofan yet... hope it doesnt take much time for them to upload then!

Zidane 2004-09-10 07:39

I'm sorry, but you call that a summary? :dots:
If you're gonna open up a topic for a new chapter at least put some more effort into the main post my friend :innocent:

Nine Devil 2004-09-10 07:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf-Sensei
ehm.. i dont know if im allowed to do this, but well. U say the raw is out. Where? Its not in narutofan yet... hope it doesnt take much time for them to upload then!

You can't ask for a licensed manga!

Anyways damn this chapter rules, Sasuke can see :p!!! And the end omfg Kyubi opened his eyes and bam Naruto got the teeth!LOl

Tatay 2004-09-10 07:45

Lol what did I say when the 229 came out? Naruto will get a tail. haha

Genei Killua 2004-09-10 08:01

Eh, I'm getting kinda tired of all these power-ups. It's also a bit unrealistic that a punch from Sasuke can wallop Naruto the way it did in this latest chapter.

ninja massacre 2004-09-10 08:11

me wanna see!! where can i download the raw??
Or is it against the forum rules to give links like that out??

Anthriel 2004-09-10 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genei Killua
Eh, I'm getting kinda tired of all these power-ups.

Agreed. Next Chapter Sasuke will get beaten and then use the Curse Seal level 2. The worst thing this arc introduced are the Dragonball like power ups.
Quote:

It's also a bit unrealistic that a punch from Sasuke can wallop Naruto the way it did in this latest chapter.
Why? Naruto didn't expect it. Kyuubi gives him speed, power, regeneration, protection against jutsus ... I am glad it doesn't give him protection from physical attacks as well.

Genei Killua 2004-09-10 08:43

I thought it was sorta unrealistic because in the past, Naruto and Sasuke have seemed to me to be about equivalent in terms of physical strength, like when they squared off holding each other's punch away. But now Naruto should be uber uber strong. Like more than Demonic Ice Mirrors Cracking strong. He's also moving at very high speeds. Physically speaking, Sasuke would have to be very strong to deliver a punch the way he did, with it throwing Naruto the way it did.

Err, or maybe not... as they're actually on a cliff this entire time, and gravity's working for him. Dang, those angles can be confusing. :)

hi no ken Jebus 2004-09-10 08:47

Chapter 230 [manga]

well at this rate i think naruto is going to get possessed by the nine tails and become a bad guy. next chapter sasake will go use his cursed seal this is going to become a long back and forth thing. only to have it interrupted by kakashi or someone else at this point.

there was a bit of talking by the ninetails right before naruto transformed further that would piece this whole thing better. oh what i wouldnt give for them to switch over to the other genins to see if chouji and neji did die.

Verrik 2004-09-10 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minnaloushe
Well the raw is out

This chapter is pretty much full sharingan Sasuke Vs. Kyuubi Naruto
At first Sauske seems to have the upper hand (he can see Naruto's moves etc....that is until Naruto becomes more 'Kyuubi-like'(I mean very Kyuubi like, with chakra ears and tail and all. Mm......i wonder what will happen next chapter....
It's a pretty nice chapter, I just hope it'll go faster...and where is Kakashi?

Yay! Only one hundred and seventy five chapters left to this fight! /sarcasm

Can't wait to see the raw, sounds pretty cool, but this needs to end soon.

Minnaloushe 2004-09-10 09:25

Sorry, that summary was pretty rushed...

here is a better one, hopefully
At first Naruto and Sasuke seems to be still talking, the Sasuke makes some sort of remark which angers naruto and then the fight begins.
Naruto attacks and he has amazing speed, Sauske uses the sharingan and dodges all his attacks and attacks back (and lands a punch and kick).
Then it cuts to a weird scene where a monster looking eye opens and a gate opens
And then we go back to the fight to see chakra coming out of Naruto's body, in a very weird way...then he morphs (with vampire looking teeth and chakra ears and a chakra tail)...and the chapter ends.

Better?^^

dnmt 2004-09-10 09:28

Man, this fight is getting more and more BORING by the chapter. I mean, it's so predictable.. gah. Where's Kabuto!?

ninja massacre 2004-09-10 09:36

man...naruto can't be himself right now.
seems like it's going to be evil vs evil in the next chapter

DeluxSkillz 2004-09-10 09:45

Summary for the people who want to know what's goin on:

it opens with naruto staring down sasuke, he says a couple of things and sasuke replies with a smirk, naruto looks shocked sasuke blabbers on and points at his head protector saying something like now we fight as equals, naruto gets mad and dashes you see the sharingan and sasuke dodges naruto's punch, naruto is surprised and attacks again at amazing speed but the evolved sharingan sees naruto in slow motion and sasuke dodges you'll see the image of naruto slowly coming to the spot the sharingan predicts, sasuke dodges the punch and naruto is behind him now you see the curse seal on sasuke's neck and you see naruto thinking he attacks again but sasuke this time hits the spot where naruto was gonna be, naruto gets flung back by the punch all across the water he sinks but sasuke appears beneath him and kicks his chin up out of the water, sasuke then stares him down as naruto is half under water, you see the kyubi's eye opening and he growls and amazing chakra shoots out of the bars, sasuke is planning on grabbing naruto's leg when suddenly the kyubi's chakra starts to surround naruto then you get a shot of naruto sharp claws and teeth and the chakra has formed itself aorund naruto like a fox, sasuke looks like what the fuck!, naruto stares him down and the last shot is sasuke's sharingan

r4sEnGan 2004-09-10 09:55

pretty good chapter if you ask me. I dont know why ppl are bitchin about powerups. What do u expect? Kishimoto is telling a great story, I think. With almost every chapter he changes the possible victor of the battle.

I wonder what kyuubi is saying to naruto in the chaper. "DAMN you suck naruto you cant even beat one guy WTF. . . move to fuk over its my turn!!" hehe.(jk)
naruto looks like hes got a chacra skin around him, pretty cool. I think his teeth and claws grew a little bit too. It'll b intresting what sasuke is gona do now.

Edit: why only one tail???

DeluxSkillz 2004-09-10 10:03

it's probably not the full power yet, maybe when sasuke goes seal lvl 2 and ownz for a couple of mins more power will be pumped to naruto and he gets more tails and shit who knows

Minnaloushe 2004-09-10 10:10

Yeah this fight would most likely go on for a bit and we will probably see curse seal level 2 Sasuke soon^^. It'll be freaky to see two 'un-human' looking characters fighting. Wouldn't Kakashi get nasty suprise? hehe. :p

Verrik 2004-09-10 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by r4sEnGan
pretty good chapter if you ask me. I dont know why ppl are bitchin about powerups. What do u expect? Kishimoto is telling a great story, I think. With almost every chapter he changes the possible victor of the battle.

I wonder what kyuubi is saying to naruto in the chaper. "DAMN you suck naruto you cant even beat one guy WTF. . . move to fuk over its my turn!!" hehe.(jk)
naruto looks like hes got a chacra skin around him, pretty cool. I think his teeth and claws grew a little bit too. It'll b intresting what sasuke is gona do now.

Edit: why only one tail???

Sasuke: Ha! I am ten times stronger!
Naruto: Now Im fifteen times stronger!
Sasuke: Im twenty times stronger!
Naruto: I am twenty five times stronger!
Sasuke: I'm thirty times stronger!

Kabuto: Die! <rips their throats out>

Its getting sickening, I just want him to suprise us with something really creative, otherwise Im going to stop reading for the next few months then come back, and hope this fight has finished. :eyespin:

Edit - The chakra tails could be a new way for Naruto to power up.... "OMG he's gone three tail" <VOMITS>