AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 571 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=109886)

james0246 2012-01-25 01:41

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 571 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week, so that means new Naruto spoilers...which are now released....

Quote:

-Naruto fully transforms into a Kyuubi.

JinchuurikiMaster 2012-01-25 05:38

Wow, this was a very confusive chapter... why are there two of naruto and why is his full transformation so different from eight-tails? Is it because he can't control it completely or is this a different transformation from his?

The new Naruto looks really cool though! I wonder how they will pull this off in the anime...

milan kyuubi 2012-01-25 05:41

Amazing :D Naruto looks so badass :D But of course, every power up Naruto gets has serious weakness (unlike Sasuke).

xKeir 2012-01-25 05:43

Oh shit Naruto is literally owning. I mean ... Kurama is able to fight equally against the 5 other Bijuus! Makes me wonder what the Hachibi has been doing. Anywho , this was such a great chapter.

The Nine-tails is just kicking ass and both Naruto & Kurama working together is ..

I am at a lost for words. Its like a game of spamming Bijuu bombs for the entire chapter and oh god the excitement LOL. I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter. Naruto reflecting the First 5 bombs was also GODLIKE. I mean REALLY! Idk why. I'm just suddenly so excited all of a sudden because of this chapter.

Von Himmel 2012-01-25 05:51

That awesome transformation o.o;
He can only keep it for 5 minutes? pff, it won't matter much.

xKeir 2012-01-25 05:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Himmel (Post 3967332)
That awesome transformation o.o;
He can only keep it for 5 minutes? pff, it won't matter much.

On his defense , he didn't have any practice and it was his first time using the transformation. Him being Naruto , 5minutes is actually quite good.

-edit- any anyone realized? When Bee was in transformation mode he was in his normal clothes while Naruto had that new chakra cloak thing while in Transformation mode with Kurama-

Or isit?

ShiroiRyu 2012-01-25 05:57

Beast, good clothes.
What do you need more ?

Kallen4life 2012-01-25 06:04

fucking boss

best chapter in a long while

mountain-busters all around

love the new look .. sort of a man/beast fusion

hyl 2012-01-25 06:08

I still think that he could have looked better (i don't think he looks as good as the Saigo no Getsuga Tenshou from bleach), but it's still nice though.

HasuMasu 2012-01-25 06:10

It's awesome how Kakashi thought it was Minato for a second, damn that was awesome.

prakash123 2012-01-25 06:17

HOLY ****
awesome new transformation.
kakashi always sees naruto as the 4th hokage

Legend Ver 2 2012-01-25 06:19

plus 1 million! Almost every new power up he gets, he gets a new cloak thing. Given he only had 5 minutes as well (iirc) during sage mode and still managed to own most of pain, 5 minutes WITH Kurama should be plenty of time. Naruto is known for handling his stuff quick!

~Yami~ 2012-01-25 06:30

oh maaannnn.... waiting for this scene for many years is worth... really badass chapter but very short one too
that cloak is really good... (Naruto must get a cloak as his usual outfit like what he did against Pain)
Kurama+Naruto can hold up 5 bijuus...
Did Naruto use clones to locate the black stick??

battle of monsters.... Kakashi and Gai can't do anything... lol

message for Sasuke = just give up! you won't stand a chance against Naruto anymore

xKeir 2012-01-25 06:31

I love the scene where KaKashi and Gai were standing in front of 5 Bijuu bombs. That was so LOL.

Soji 2012-01-25 06:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by prakash123 (Post 3967371)
HOLY ****
awesome new transformation.
kakashi always sees naruto as the 4th hokage

Agree ..well as they said father like son or son like father ...any way something like that.
But I have to admit I really like this mode .

Randrak42 2012-01-25 06:35

Hmmm if One Naruto is in Bijuu mode...and the clone is using Senjutsu...what are the odds of the clone being taken out in a couple of chapters and Naruto gaining that mix of bijuu and Senjutsu form we saw in the Pain battle?

Bombo 2012-01-25 06:45

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT .!!! I want more ~~~~~ .....The new power badass tbh

Merilyn Mensola 2012-01-25 06:46

Ho man..this was awesome..i liked the new transformation...

i waited for this moment so long! that see Naruto become bad ass like this,gratifies me that i have read the whole story!

Epic moment...the new powers, are just amazing!

and is funny that Kakashi always sees Naruto as the 4th Hokage..:)

But i want more interaction between Naruto and Kurama!

Hisoka?? 2012-01-25 07:03

Any one knows what is the 2nd naruto like character? Could it be Minato's spirit helping his son beyond the grave? Won't be the first time since he had previously appeared in the Kurama "jail".

+ this would allow it to be a once-off power up. So that the rest of his opponents do not need to be unduly powered up for no good reason.

Soji 2012-01-25 07:06

Hisoka??@ That's Naruto the other one is a clone. I think was pretty clear this.