AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-04 13:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 3841509)
It's funny, Nike keeps on spamming what he wants in MG form, and you mention Duel once, and BOOM! Instant MG confirmed.

HAHA XD When I first heard of the actual annoucement, I was like :twitch: but then I was :D It's a crazy coincedence. I wish that would happen moren often :)

Anyway, it's great news that we already have release-schedule for so many MG's. I'm actually quite happy with the annoucment of the MG Gafran. I really hoe it sells well, because then Bandai could consider releasing more AU Grunts. It's the second AU Grunt suit to come out, I believe, and it's a shame so many other great designs have been ignored until now.

RG Skygrasper with both Launcher ans Sword Striker Packs is a reason to get a second RG Aile Strike. What really surprised me though is that Bandai will release the AGE-1 and it's variants in such a short period of time. I wonder if the AGE-2 and AGE-3 will get the same treatment.

Appel 2011-11-04 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3841602)
RG Skygrasper with both Launcher ans Sword Striker Packs is a reason to get a second RG Aile Strike. What really surprised me though is that Bandai will release the AGE-1 and it's variants in such a short period of time. I wonder if the AGE-2 and AGE-3 will get the same treatment.

i think so, too... as i heard that announcement my wallet started to hurt XD it basically means that i need 2 RG aile strikes and a RG skygrasper... i want to dispay the sword strike and the launcher strike together with the skygrasper with the aile stricker attatched^^ i dont need a third RG strike to display it as the aile strike though, i already have the MG.

i also just finished my EVA-01 awakening version!

http://www.abload.de/img/foto1171quo91.jpg

i know that it is not a gundam but i just wanted to let you guys know that this thing is freaking AMAZING!
its tall (about the same height as the MG unicorn in destroy mode), it looks almost perfect out of the box (i only painted the small red dots on the chest and the shoulders) and its a really fun build^^
compared to a gundam its somewhere between 1/100 NG and a MG. it doesnt really have a full inner frame but it does have some gimmicks build inside so its not all hollow.
articulation is great as well, it just feels a little flimsy. but thats probably because its so tall and slender.

tomorrow or maybe on monday im gonna start on my MG Hi-Nu. cant wait to start it, the box is freaking enormous for a MG!^^

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-04 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3841636)

i also just finished my EVA-01 awakening version!

http://www.abload.de/img/foto1171quo91.jpg

i know that it is not a gundam but i just wanted to let you guys know that this thing is freaking AMAZING!
its tall (about the same height as the MG unicorn in destroy mode), it looks almost perfect out of the box (i only painted the small red dots on the chest and the shoulders) and its a really fun build^^
compared to a gundam its somewhere between 1/100 NG and a MG. it doesnt really have a full inner frame but it does have some gimmicks build inside so its not all hollow.
articulation is great as well, it just feels a little flimsy. but thats probably because its so tall and slender.

tomorrow or maybe on monday im gonna start on my MG Hi-Nu. cant wait to start it, the box is freaking enormous for a MG!^^

Looks pretty damn epic^^

MG Hi-Nu is like the holy grail for me. Everytime I have the money to buy it, its out of stock. And if I don't have it, it's stock :upset: Anyway, have fun building it and share your thoughts with us toghether with some pics of it :D

Appel 2011-11-04 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3841659)
Looks pretty damn epic^^

MG Hi-Nu is like the holy grail for me. Everytime I have the money to buy it, its out of stock. And if I don't have it, it's stock :upset: Anyway, have fun building it and share your thoughts with us toghether with some pics of it :D

i hear you! i had the same problem every time DX it IS one of the most popular MG kits though so its no big surprise to me that it is sold out all the time.

and yes of course, ill post some photos^^ that will take some time though, panel lining, top coating and building it will take a lot of time, this really isnt a kit that you can just build in a day. maybe i will even skip the top coating, i might not have enough left for it. it does come with a TON of runners afterall! :O

Butagami 2011-11-04 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3841671)
i hear you! i had the same problem every time DX it IS one of the most popular MG kits though so its no big surprise to me that it is sold out all the time.

and yes of course, ill post some photos^^ that will take some time though, panel lining, top coating and building it will take a lot of time, this really isnt a kit that you can just build in a day. maybe i will even skip the top coating, i might not have enough left for it. it does come with a TON of runners afterall! :O

Heh, it shouldn't be a one-day-kit. Amuro demands you take the time for it.
In your pic of Eva 01, strike Freedom looks a bit "wtf is THAT?" at him.

Are those sketches of the GAT series legit? As in: really for the developement of MGs? If so, then Yay Aegis. Might get my hands on that one, if I have the money (argh being a student is expensive, my savings are evaporating!)

Appel 2011-11-04 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 3841801)
Heh, it shouldn't be a one-day-kit. Amuro demands you take the time for it.
In your pic of Eva 01, strike Freedom looks a bit "wtf is THAT?" at him.

Are those sketches of the GAT series legit? As in: really for the developement of MGs? If so, then Yay Aegis. Might get my hands on that one, if I have the money (argh being a student is expensive, my savings are evaporating!)

oh i will take my time^^ its a big kit and i dont want to screw it up :P

and yes, you are right! it does look like its looking at the eva XD

i sure hope that these shots are real. i would LOVE to have the entire GAT series! including the raider, calamity, forbidden, blue duel and verde buster^^ maybe ill get the strike noir, too while im at it :P

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-11-04 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3841830)
oh i will take my time^^ its a big kit and i dont want to screw it up :P

and yes, you are right! it does look like its looking at the eva XD

i sure hope that these shots are real. i would LOVE to have the entire GAT series! including the raider, calamity, forbidden, blue duel and verde buster^^ maybe ill get the strike noir, too while im at it :P

The Strike Noir is AWESOME! I highly recommend it. It's a great kit with tons of weapons for display-ability. It's very similar to the Strike in terms of the build (they share the same frame, of course), but it still looks very different from the orginal.

casval cehack 2011-11-04 18:06

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3848/mgageboxy.jpg

MG AGE-1 Normal box art, from the set of pics containing Baqto's mold (via gg).

maknaedik 2011-11-04 20:50

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...43534098_n.jpg

Edit: Ninja'd

I'm just so happy that were actually getting the first batch of GAT MS <3

If 2012 is really the year of MGs, then they might continue releasing 2 MGs in a month, I wish LOL.

LightningZERO 2011-11-04 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 3841907)
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3848/mgageboxy.jpg

MG AGE-1 Normal box art, from the set of pics containing Baqto's mold (via gg).

It looks like Age-1 is crossing swords with Zedas....MG Zedas on the way?

Bonta Kun 2011-11-05 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 3842136)

I hope so, I prefer the Zedas compared to the Gafran.

maknaedik 2011-11-05 07:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 3842136)

I think Bandai wouldn't make Gafran if they have no intention in making Zedas and its alternate color, Baqto is also a possibility. What we can hope is for it to be successful or else, it would be just like MG GN-X

duotiga 2011-11-05 08:50

for MG Duel boxart..will they do this pose? :heh:

http://www.glogster.com/media/5/16/0/15/16001533.jpg

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-11-05 09:37

They should.

aeriolewinters 2011-11-05 09:38

Obligatory pose is obligatory, If they do release the Strike 2.0, they should have dat pose for the boxart.

duotiga 2011-11-05 09:44

well the MG Aile Strike boxart is the OP pose, i dont find anything wrong for it....unless for 2.0 they do this?

http://www.foundation3d.com/uploads/...-20-875650.jpg

suiton629 2011-11-05 09:48

How are the SEED and SEED Destiny MG kits? If I were to get them, I'd probably stick with:

Strike --> Aile Strike --> Launcher Strike --> Sword Strike --> Freedom --> Strike Freedom

...basically the main lead suit and all of its variants.

HasuMasu 2011-11-05 09:56

AGE kits lookin' fine, RG Freedom I don't even have to think about.

Breaks my heart that a full-armored Unicorn is impossible in the 1/144th scale though.

Or is it?

suiton629 2011-11-05 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 3843099)

Breaks my heart that a full-armored Unicorn is impossible in the 1/144th scale though.

Or is it?

I also think the MG AGE-1 Normal looks pretty cool. And I don't think Bandai is going to do a FA Unicorn in HG 1/144 unless it shows up in the anime and or if the MG ver Ka one sells well.

casval cehack 2011-11-05 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 3843099)

Or is it?

Possible. Bandai had made bigger and more back-heavy HGs in the past. Or they can release the armor along with the Base Jabber Type 94 as a FG.