AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

kakakka 2011-12-23 00:08

That's from Gundam 00 side story.

HasuMasu 2011-12-23 01:00

For a second there I thought it was another UE, then I looked at the chest... :heh:

suiton629 2011-12-23 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 3914759)
For a second there I thought it was another UE, then I looked at the chest... :heh:

Yup...

GUNDAM 00 FTW!

Sworra 2011-12-23 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3913748)
i agree! the all white suit together with the mostly grey weapons looks pretty neat!
but personally i just prefer the destroy mode. the color of the psycho frame makes it pop so much more!

its also in stock at HLJ now. i hope they ship it soon!

edit: oh wow! my order has already been processed! :D

Yeah mine aswell, Just got my email stating its sitting in Japan's parcel warhouse so i probably won't get it until the 30th. I don't why Bandai couldn't release it earlier, cause it would of made a great Christmas gift for people that are around the world.
But they killed me on shipping. i hate shipping expenses this time of year.. they seem to double the price cause they know alot is going to go out. BASTARDS... lol Can't wait to get it.. I think i'm going to put aside all projects and just build it.

duotiga 2011-12-23 22:09

i think be getting the FA Unicorn as my new year or chinese new year pressie instead....meantime i'll try t clear my backlogs instead =x

bio9205 2011-12-23 22:43

Any word on the HGUC Juaggu announced a while back?

Chiu_fan 2011-12-24 11:07

Unpainted review of the MG Full Armor Unicorn Gundam.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g.../DSCF55941.jpg

Seeing that review just now convinced me to get one.:heh:

duotiga 2011-12-24 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiu_fan (Post 3916868)

correction for me is.....: TWO :twitch::eyespin::heh:

Chiu_fan 2011-12-24 11:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3916872)

What are you gonna use/do to the second one?

Exia_00 2011-12-24 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3916872)

two? so u can display it in two different modes?

Because I'm under the impression it comes with

2x beam magnum
3x shield
3x pairs of gatling guns the rocket launchers plus attachments?
4xbeam saber effect pieces
+ those amazing melee weapons

please correct me ><

another thing stopping me is the fact its green over red... not that i don't like the green - enlighten me?

Bonta Kun 2011-12-24 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 3916919)

2x beam magnum
3x shield

please correct me ><

another thing stopping me is the fact its green over red... not that i don't like the green - enlighten me?

Can't say I don't agree with red over green but more important than that the price is whats stopping me from getting the FA and honestly don't think I'll ever pick it up unless they have some sorta super sale like 50% off later on.
ATM it's good old Unicorn for me:)

Appel 2011-12-24 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 3916919)

2x beam magnum
3x shield

please correct me ><

it also comes with the base jaber. and to display that thing properly you need the boosters that it has on its back in "FA mode". so you cant just display the FA unicorn with all its weapons and the boosters and the regular unicorn on the base jaber because you still need parts from the FA uniorn.
a compromise would be to display the FA unicorn without the boosters and the regular unicorn on the base jaber.

duotiga 2011-12-24 20:05

2 as in 2 modes....i still prefer normal mode than destroy mode though....

HasuMasu 2011-12-25 02:46

Damn, when they go all-out, they really go all-out. :heh:

MoonLightShadows 2011-12-25 06:09

Almost ever single mobile suit that appeared in Unicorn Episode 4 have model kits, Except they came out in 1980's as 1/144 NG's, (Kapool, Juagg, Zogok, Zaku Mariner, Galluss-J). I would love to see them get remasters as 1/144 HG's. Anyone think theres a chance? like gundam seeds revival? :)

duotiga 2011-12-25 09:17

got my this for Christmas instead

on the other hand All Age-1 done

done with normal RG Zaku II

MG Deathsycthe Hell

Appel 2011-12-25 09:50

oh not bad!^^
personally im only hoping that my FA unicorn will arrive before new years :P
i got a few plans for it and i hope it will all work out well!

Exia_00 2011-12-25 12:13

@Bonta, yeah defs price is really hefty, I do want to get another MG Unicorn as all I have is the version K.A. from when it first came out, but I do want the MS Cage version just for it... contemplating getting one of those and and F.A. so that the F.A. Unicorn has a red psychoframe but it doesn't seem practical at all lol - HG PLEASEEEEEE!

and @Appel, i see why you would get two then you are quite dedicated so you can have one using the jaber... and the articulation of the MG has always been a worry for me so i guess we will see how this unfolds lol

Appel 2011-12-25 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 3918219)
and @Appel, i see why you would get two then you are quite dedicated so you can have one using the jaber... and the articulation of the MG has always been a worry for me so i guess we will see how this unfolds lol

i dont like the base jaber though, so i really dont care that much^^ but maybe i will transform my other unicorn back into unicorn mode to display one transformed and one not transformed, i dont really know yet. having a fully white model on display would look pretty cool though...
and about articulation, in my opinion even the ver.ka version has enough articulation. the legs are a little hit or miss but you can still display it in some very cool poses!
the FA unicorn also comes with the same leg armor pieces that the OVA version had, so the issue with the legs is fixed with this model. and a 90° bend for the arms is more that enough in my opinion, too.

suiton629 2011-12-25 14:39

MG 1/100 Gundam AGE-1 Spallow & AGE-1 Titus - Prototype Images
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0GcbMlx-8-...Jc/s1600/2.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TVKlGnMVCs...E0/s1600/1.jpg

Well that was fast. =)