AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

kakakka 2009-09-27 15:28

Quote:

the R1 is nice but i know most people dont leave it like that and converting it back and forth can put a lot of strain on the parts
I thought the point of the models like these are for building and posing, not playing.

Sir Dearka 2009-09-27 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakakka (Post 2668872)
I thought the point of the models like these are for building and posing, not playing.

Well, some people just love to change poses a lot...

Ardi220288 2009-09-27 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhus12 (Post 2668468)
is mg exia ignition mode worth the money?

Depends on what you're looking for. If you don't need shiny swords/ rifle barrel, Exia R1, and a light up GN drive then regular is the way though for me I prefer the ignition one more flashy ;)

Amber.Dawn 2009-09-27 18:42

I think Exia Ignition is worth the money. If only for the shiny parts and the cape.

GrahamAker 2009-09-27 23:17

i am actually getting my 1st gunpla. i like the hg 00 series. i like exia r2. but that burst mode exists more accurately in mg exia?thats the reason i asked? after buying mg exia ignition i wud like to convert it into exia r2?

Suika-Esper 2009-09-27 23:57

Quote:

not much left that could make it into main line now.
I for one hope they'll go back and do the Hellion, Realdo, and Anf suits. They may do the original colors or a Katharon type. Also a Masurao and Alvaaron in HG form would be nice. Hey, if they're still pumping out SEED models, I wouldn't count it out.

When the movie comes out, we'll get new models for that as well.

GrahamAker 2009-09-28 00:10

are there any conversion kits to turn mg exia into r2

Okamidum 2009-09-28 00:57

That's the new Blitz? I might just buy it since it has stuff from the gold frame but other than that its nothing more then old parts.

Rising Dragon 2009-09-28 01:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okamidum (Post 2669908)
That's the new Blitz? I might just buy it since it has stuff from the gold frame but other than that its nothing more then old parts.

Vs Astray in a nutshell.

yusawateva 2009-09-28 01:07

so im just so stressed out on whether i should get MG Gundam MK-II . . . AEUG color or TITANS color ==" i mean they both look cool, but im only getting one

so guys . . . what do you think?

GrahamAker 2009-09-28 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by yusawateva (Post 2669920)
so im just so stressed out on whether i should get MG Gundam MK-II . . . AEUG color or TITANS color ==" i mean they both look cool, but im only getting one

aeug as it is white in color , u can paint it in any color if u want . if u get titans 1 which is a darkshade, u will have probs in future!

Nightwing(T_T) 2009-09-28 02:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2668366)
So..........what's the next HG Gundam 00 series kit on the release list?

They should just make a HG out of this damn thing already
http://i33.tinypic.com/2ytyck5.jpg

Rising Dragon 2009-09-28 02:26

You know I always thought that the normal 00 Gundam would've looked just a tad bit better if it had the GN-Katars' kneecap armor attachments on it. To me it makes me feel like the overall color scheme is tied together better with them equipped.

Tormenk 2009-09-28 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suika-Esper (Post 2669813)
I for one hope they'll go back and do the Hellion, Realdo, and Anf suits. They may do the original colors or a Katharon type. Also a Masurao and Alvaaron in HG form would be nice. Hey, if they're still pumping out SEED models, I wouldn't count it out.

When the movie comes out, we'll get new models for that as well.

I forgot about Masurao. Count that under recolors. As for the 00 suits you mentioned, though similar to the existing Flag kit, popularity plays a great part, which frankly they lack.

As for pumping out SEED models? Kitbashes of old kits under a different model line actually.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhus12 (Post 2669830)
are there any conversion kits to turn mg exia into r2

None from bandai yet but count on the exia being milked out like the strike for its variations. R2 is definitely a forerunner in that area.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yusawateva (Post 2669920)

Some AEUG MK-II kits have fixed waists, ie zero waist rotation. No way to check unless you have the box before you so take that in mind.

Ardi220288 2009-09-28 09:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) (Post 2670006)

for me it would be better if it were 1/100 version and I'm hoping for Dynames torpedo, Kyrios Gust, Throne Eins Turbulenz, Cherudim Saga, Arios Ascalon, and Seravee GNHW/3G (that SEM just irresistible) :D

GrimmReaperNL 2009-09-28 11:22

HG for me, i have all the other models in HG so 1/100 would look wierd, as for the 00v's. I would LOVE a cherudim saga, that thing is awesome :D

another thing i wouldn't mind is some of the operational equiptment from s1 like:
dynames' space sniper, crotch and knee missle pods.
kyrios' misslepod (the black thing he has in flight mode), missle launchers (from when he one thing against his fellows (vagueness for anti-spoilers)) and his tailbooster.

they could toss those in something like a grade-up set like they did for G gundam hg's (hg's back then do NOT compair to current hg's xD, trust me)

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-09-28 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) (Post 2670006)

For someone who isn't good at models, I couldn't be happier that the 7 Sword become a RD figure first.:D:D

ddsshin 2009-09-28 22:54

My first visit today.... need help!

hello people!!! ok, I am lucky to find this place because I have been looking for everywehre for help, but I couldn't get any...
To introduce myself, I have never made any of gundam model in my life, but I was very interested in making these models after visiting the hobby shop!!!
I also want to learn how to paint, airbrush, and stuff like that...
So... here are my questions!
1. Can you recommend couple gundam model for beginner?
2. What are the paints, inks, airbrush, compressor do you recommend????
3. DO you guys know any website that gives very detailed tutorial for beginner? (video would be the best)
4. How much do you think I need to start???
5. Any other tips????
I appreciate all the help and Thank you so much!!!!!!!! :):):):)

Okamidum 2009-09-28 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddsshin (Post 2671648)
hello people!!! ok, I am lucky to find this place because I have been looking for everywehre for help, but I couldn't get any...
To introduce myself, I have never made any of gundam model in my life, but I was very interested in making these models after visiting the hobby shop!!!
I also want to learn how to paint, airbrush, and stuff like that...
So... here are my questions!
1. Can you recommend couple gundam model for beginner?
2. What are the paints, inks, airbrush, compressor do you recommend????
3. DO you guys know any website that gives very detailed tutorial for beginner? (video would be the best)
4. How much do you think I need to start???
5. Any other tips????
I appreciate all the help and Thank you so much!!!!!!!! :):):):)

Well ill try to answer some haha. if you're a beginner and looking to airbrush I might go with a 1/100 scale NG or HG model. Less room for errors unlike the small 1/144. As for the model id recommend the 1/100 strike or if youre looking for something newer, look at the 1/100 line for Gundam 00. As they are the latest and are pretty good. Gundam fine point marker for panel lining too.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-09-28 23:23

As someone pointed out to me a few days ago, I think this guy might be a bot.