AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Code Geass (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Character Discussion - Kallen (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=65005)

Dann of Thursday 2008-06-23 12:55

I don't see why everyone is so angry. Should she get special treatment just because she's Kallen? It's not like they were beating her or something of the sort. Besides, Lelouch has to come rescue her now and that's a good thing for Kallen fans.

tenken627 2008-06-23 13:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday (Post 1673025)
I don't see why everyone is so angry. Should she get special treatment just because she's Kallen? It's not like they were beating her or something of the sort. Besides, Lelouch has to come rescue her now and that's a good thing for Kallen fans.

Yeah, I don't understand. How do you think they should treat Kallen as a prisoner of war?

She's not royalty. She's a soldier. She's not a civilian, she fights on the front lines.

They could be doing much much worse to her. I don't know why people would get so worked up because of this. If they start showing extremely cruel torture, then that's different, but we've seen nothing of that nature yet.

So far she's being treated as what you pretty much expect for an enemy soldier prisoner.

SoldierOfDarkness 2008-06-23 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenken627 (Post 1673049)
Yeah, I don't understand. How do you think they should treat Kallen as a prisoner of war?

She's not royalty. She's a soldier. She's not a civilian, she fights on the front lines.

They could be doing much much worse to her. I don't know why people would get so worked up because of this. If they start showing extremely cruel torture, then that's different, but we've seen nothing of that nature yet.

So far she's being treated as what you pretty much expect for an enemy soldier prisoner.

Not to mention completely ignoring the obvious that it's just fan service. Seeing Kallen bonded up like that.

The funny thing now that I think about it is how britannia treats their prisoners.

I mean they put them in straitjackets all tied up and dump them into cells. How do they eat or even GO to the bathroom? When Jeremiah was locked up we see that there's a toilet in there. How is he suppose to even USE IT? I don't think it's good to have soldiers going in and out just to feed them or help them use the toilet. I think that's worse than gaggin their mouths and putting food there.

Dann of Thursday 2008-06-23 13:30

Who knows how that whole thing works. I think people are just taking it too far or perhaps they are angry she wasn't rescued. It's not like she won't be rescued in the future with more meaning to it.

Blue_Mercy 2008-06-23 13:37

A beloved character in Kallen is getting poor treatment and we all know who is responsible, the Eunuchs are dead so they got what they deserved for trading her. Even a blind person could see Suzaku's motives. You can blame him or defend him, either way he's a character that creates controversy.

Dann of Thursday 2008-06-23 13:44

Schneizal's the one in charge on that ship so he would have the command for her to be thrown in jail, right? Meh, either way it's not like Kallen deserved special treatment just because she's Kallen.

tenken627 2008-06-23 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness (Post 1673055)
Not to mention completely ignoring the obvious that it's just fan service. Seeing Kallen bonded up like that.

Most of these people probably never seen many Japanese bondage fetish stuff. The Japanese love their bondage. :heh:

Not like I want people to actually search them up, since many of the people here are very young.

SoldierOfDarkness 2008-06-23 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenken627 (Post 1673137)
Most of these people probably never seen many Japanese bondage fetish stuff. The Japanese love their bondage. :heh:

Not like I want people to actually search them up, since many of the people here are very young.

That's surprising to me given the way things are portrayed in the media today. I figured if they were willing to cross the threshold into watching Japanese anime they'd figured it out sooner or later.

Eliarine 2008-06-23 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majek (Post 1672596)
So how many of you character bashers have read the forums rules?

Best post in days, could (sadly) be copypasted in just about every thread here.

Kallen is not an innocent pretty girl, she's a terrorist. She's not going to be invited to tea with the court ladies. Isn't that why you love her, because she's more than just breasts and pretty clothes?

Dann of Thursday 2008-06-23 15:02

I sometimes assumed that fact, along with her being a pilot, was why people liked her so much. Still, she is an enemy and there is no reason to give her special treatment.

SoldierOfDarkness 2008-06-23 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday (Post 1673326)
I sometimes assumed that fact, along with her being a pilot, was why people liked her so much. Still, she is an enemy and there is no reason to give her special treatment.

Because she's Lelouch's LI Mahahahahahha.

Though it's ridiculous because all Suzaku did was pick her up. He didn't capture her, Xingke did and the Enuchs handed her over to him.

Why blame him? He didn't capture her. Blame Xingke for capturing Kallen in the first place which opened her up to being sent off to the Britannians.

Orga777 2008-06-23 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness (Post 1673432)

:heh:
Although Lelouch seems to see her as more of an object than a person. His "property" indeed... If Kallen ever heard him say that, he would get decked in the face.:D

Quote:

Why blame him? He didn't capture her. Blame Xingke for capturing Kallen in the first place which opened her up to being sent off to the Britannians.
But then people wouldn't be able to bitch about Suzaku anymore and would be looking at everything logically!:heh:

Dann of Thursday 2008-06-23 15:44

Quote:

Though it's ridiculous because all Suzaku did was pick her up. He didn't capture her, Xingke did and the Enuchs handed her over to him.

Yeah, not funny. But you're right, so I suppose nothing can be done about it.

They blame him because it gives them something to hate him about along with blaming someone for her perhaps not being around as much.

SoldierOfDarkness 2008-06-23 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday (Post 1673444)
Yeah, not funny. But you're right, so I suppose nothing can be done about it.

Couldn't think of anything else.

Quote:

They blame him because it gives them something to hate him about along with blaming someone for her perhaps not being around as much.
Next they'll blame him for the lack of air in space in Geass.

bladeofdarkness 2008-06-23 15:53

Quote:

thats part of the point
he didnt beat her (or even face her) on the battle field
he didnt capture her
he just had a chance to take her prisoner knowing it would fuck with zero and he took it
thats no reason to treat her like a dog (the gag is pointlesly crual)
you'd think he or any of the other knights would show her some respect ace pilot to ace pilot (gino even said he had a score to settle with her)

Eliarine 2008-06-23 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness (Post 1673456)
thats part of the point
he didnt capture her
he just had a chance to take her prisoner knowing it would fuck with zero and he took it
you'd think he or any of the other knights would show her some respect ace pilot to ace pilot (gino even said he had a score to settle with her)

Grasping, straws, etc...:p

Dann of Thursday 2008-06-23 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness (Post 1673452)
Couldn't think of anything else.

Next they'll blame him for the lack of air in space in Geass.

Well, try harder please. I already have to deal with it as a reality in the show without people constantly bringing it up. Besides me anyway.

I doubt they'll go that far.

Quote:

thats part of the point
he didnt capture her
he just had a chance to take her prisoner knowing it would fuck with zero and he did it
thats no reason to treat her like a dog
you'd think he or any of the other knights would show her some respect ace pilot to ace pilot

She's an enemy and the ace of the Order. He has no reason to treat her special and they weren't treating her any differently than another enemy. And it's silly to think they should respect her because of such a thing.

Orga777 2008-06-23 15:57

Quote:

Yep... They are going to treat a TERRORIST with all the suttlty they do royalty.:rolleyes: Look, they treat their OWN troops badly. Or have you forgotten what happened to Jeremiah when he was in prison?

Quote:

Yeah, because they would get teh same treatment by teh Black Knights. Didn't Tamaki try to shoot Suzaku when he stepped out of his Lancelot to protect the Ashford gang during the Black Rebellion? Sorry, try again please.

SoldierOfDarkness 2008-06-23 15:58

Quote:

Please being wrapped up like that and not being able to use the toilet is far more worse than having to eat.

Besides, I doubt she's in any mood to eat.:rolleyes:

Quote:

you'd think he or any of the other knights would show her some respect ace pilot to ace pilot (gino even said he had a score to settle with her
Like the others have asked, "Why?" She's an enemy soldier, why treat her special? Do you want them to take her out for ice cream while they are at it?

I'm quite positive the writers you'd think he or any of the other knights would show her some respect ace pilot to ace pilot (gino even said he had a score to settle with her

Besides even if the food wasn't there in the first place you'd guys would still cry foul.

hanseo 2008-06-23 15:58

hahahahah Suzaku FTW stop hating on him sorry kalln but cry MOAR

she the enemy deal with it