AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Chibiloli 2015-09-13 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 5647712)
Yes, you can make Normal Rozen Zulu from Episode 7 version. In other words, the HGUC Rozen Zulu Episode 7 has made the older HGUC Rozen Zulu obsolete (unless you like the funky color). The Episode 7 kit is almost like Bandai’s way of apologizing for the blunder they made the first time around with HGUC Rozen Zulu.

Oh, great, so I ordered an old Rozen Zulu for nothing, I guess I should've asked here first before I got it, maybe I can scavenge it for spare parts when the need arises.

Anybody here know any good Sniping type Kits that isn't a Gundam from 00? I have the GM Sniper K9 already, but I want another one, I was simply thinking of buying some random Gundam and giving it that R4 type Beam Rifle I got as a promotional item.

Rising Dragon 2015-09-13 15:48

Does the M1A Astray have a kit? That's a non-Gundam sniper MS, though it looks like a Gundam.

Chibiloli 2015-09-13 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 5647918)
Does the M1A Astray have a kit? That's a non-Gundam sniper MS, though it looks like a Gundam.

Even if it does have a Kit, I think I'll be hard pressed to find one, I would prefer if it were a newer model I can easily get my hands on at the moment, I can't order on Amazon right now due to exhausting my credit card, so maybe one of the less Niche kits readily available in the market.

Rising Dragon 2015-09-13 16:49

Might be difficult to accomplish that. Gundam doesn't have much in the way of sniper-type mobile suits. 00 and GBF are the most recent, and the vast majority of the rest are all early-UC types, like the GM Snipers, Zaku I Sniper, and Hizack.

Bonta Kun 2015-09-13 16:57

Well if your ok with just Sniper weapons then I do believe Kotobukiya make some 1/144(ish?) scaled weapon sets, last time I looked they had a couple sniper like weapons.

I do have some of the weapon sets which do fit for the most part, some might need a little adjustment to fit but nothing a tiny bit of blu tac can't fix imo;)

Chibiloli 2015-09-13 17:31

Oh, not to worry about weapons, I recieved some promotional ones, and I'm pretty sure the one I have is an R4 type Beam Rifle used by GM Snipers, I also have a beam launcher that I guess cam act as a sniping weapon, but I just want an easy to acquire unit, but I'm open to suggestions, I was thinking of just buying a Build strike and repainting it since those are all I see at the mall, kinda hard pressed to get Gunpla here in Ilocos.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2015-09-13 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5647903)
Anybody here know any good Sniping type Kits that isn't a Gundam from 00? I have the GM Sniper K9 already, but I want another one, I was simply thinking of buying some random Gundam and giving it that R4 type Beam Rifle I got as a promotional item.

If you just want HG Gundam kits that will go easy with the R4 Sniper rifle, you might wanna go with HGUC Ground Gundam from 08th MS Team or HGUC Gundams from Blue Destiny series. I think those kits are perfect for sniping weapons. Are those available in your place?

Chibiloli 2015-09-13 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 5648071)
If you just want HG Gundam kits that will go easy with the R4 Sniper rifle, you might wanna go with HGUC Ground Gundam from 08th MS Team or HGUC Gundams from Blue Destiny series. I think those kits are perfect for sniping weapons. Are those available in your place?

Here in Ilocos? No, but when I go to Manila for my check-up this month I can go check out some dedicated stores in Manila, I was actually considering getting a Gundam Ground type but I wanted one that can also function in space, and I've never actually seen any kits from Blue Destiny in person.

Skye629 2015-09-13 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 5648071)

To build on Obelisk's suggestion I suggest/recommend the new EZ8 variant that came out in Build Fighters Try (since the body frame is more or less the Ground Gundam)

You could then mess around with the configuration (starting from the 3rd sensor/scouting type outfit) and swap around parts as you please, then give it the rifle you already have

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2015-09-13 23:01

^ That's a good suggestion. And it'll be more fitting to customize a kit that's supposed to be a custom kit in-universe :D.

Chibiloli 2015-09-14 09:34

Oh not again, I spent a considerable amount of time and resources buying and assembling all 3 EZ-SR's, I don't wanna make anymore, assembling the same kit over again is something I found to be quite annoying, I just want something simple with space use like maybe a Gundam MKII or even a Jegan, preferably one that's simple enough to just give a new paint job.

Skye629 2015-09-14 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5648573)
Oh not again, I spent a considerable amount of time and resources buying and assembling all 3 EZ-SR's, I don't wanna make anymore, assembling the same kit over again is something I found to be quite annoying, I just want something simple with space use like maybe a Gundam MKII or even a Jegan, preferably one that's simple enough to just give a new paint job.

Bwahahaha I take that back, building the same kit 4 times in a row is definitely not in your best interests

Speaking of Jegans, what about the ECOAS Jegan? Or perhaps a custom Hazel unit which you can buy 1-2 variants and swap some of the parts/boosters?

wavehawk 2015-09-15 05:29

Highly recommend the ECOAS Jegan, if only for the goggles and "Spec Ops" look.

Skye629 2015-09-15 16:42

-Explodes-

MG V2 Gundam Ver. Ka
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-46UzcsYMJg...27781989_n.jpg

-The following have been posted on GG, but does not say whether they are P-Bandai or not

RG Wing Gundam Ver Ka.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0dMBtZc7Xw...62524926_n.jpg

MG Hyaku Shiki Kai
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qgde8B8G-6...78689648_n.jpg

MG Amazing Exia
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Gj7oLM6l_e...62721083_n.jpg

Sworra 2015-09-15 19:25

That is hard to believe that they aren't going to be P-Bandai Exclusives. Something is not right here. But I'm excited to see that the V2 is finally getting a MG.

Chibiloli 2015-09-15 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavehawk (Post 5649346)
Highly recommend the ECOAS Jegan, if only for the goggles and "Spec Ops" look.

Do the goggles go over the eye visor?

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2015-09-15 23:33

Wait, Bandai jumps from MG Hyaku Shiki directly to MG Kai Mass-Produced version? :twitch: Where’s the Hyaku Shiki Kai version with two gattling guns and wing binders that came before the MP version? Do they provide it as an add-on in the kit itself? If MG Kai MP is regular release, I hope MG Kai will be regular too. But maybe that’s asking too much from Bandai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5648573)
Oh not again, I spent a considerable amount of time and resources buying and assembling all 3 EZ-SR's,.....

Oh, I didn't know you already built all three before :heh:. Yeah, you'd better go with a different kit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5650010)
Do the goggles go over the eye visor?

I think they do IIRC. You can go to Dalong to make sure.

Blazer-X 2015-09-15 23:45

So... Nataku and Jesta Cannon are P-Bandai, but Amazing Exia (which never actually shows up in the form of the models) and Hyaku Shiki Kai MP (obscure MP variety much?) gets regular releases? Okay, Bandai, whatever you say...

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2015-09-16 02:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 5650067)
...but Amazing Exia (which never actually shows up in the form of the models)....

Umm…I’m not sure what you meant by that. Amazing Exia did get a kit before this upcoming MG (HGBF Amazing Exia) and the mech itself did show up in the anime (fighting F91 & helping Sei-Reiji in the final battle).

Anyway, now that Bandai seem to be in the mood to release MG obscure MP-version, what are the chances of them releasing MG Qubeley MP in the future? Since...you know...those things are actually featured in the show :heh:.

Skye629 2015-09-16 02:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 5650146)
Umm…I’m not sure what you meant by that. Amazing Exia did get a kit before this upcoming MG (HGBF Amazing Exia) and the mech itself did show up in the anime (fighting F91 & helping Sei-Reiji in the final battle).

Anyway, now that Bandai seem to be in the mood to release MG obscure MP-version, what are the chances of them releasing MG Qubeley MP in the future? Since...you know...those things are actually featured in the show :heh:.

Wait I thought the Quebeley Mk.II was nearly the exact same thing minus the funnel count (and probably different decals, though this is obviously not seen in show)?