AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Claymore (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   [Manga] Claymore Chapter 77 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=61700)

NoSanninWa 2008-01-30 04:57

[Manga] Claymore Chapter 77 Discussion

Welcome to the monthly discussion thread for Claymore, Chapter 77.

The thread was created before the chapter was published. Usually false spoilers start to appear early so (naturally) people always need a place to discuss them.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • The Claymore manga is licensed by Viz so questions about scanlations or answers about scanlation are not allowed. Remember that AnimeSuki does not enable downloading of any licensed anime or manga.
  • Discuss your expectations of the chapter if it has not been published yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
  • Spoilers will not be policed in this thread, so if you haven't read the chapter yet, just stay out if you don't want to read spoilers.

Chapter 78 will probably be released on March 4th, a month from now. That's the usual release date.

mosmos 2008-01-30 04:57

[Manga] Claymore Chapter 77 Discussion

Spoiler for Scene 77:

Zsych 2008-01-30 05:55

Is this script real? I ran it through Google Translator, and... the chapter needs to be longer.

NoSanninWa 2008-01-30 06:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zsych (Post 1370555)
Is this script real? I ran it through Google Translator, and... the chapter needs to be longer.

Unknown. Maybe real. Maybe not. That's the joy of the internet.

Zsych 2008-01-30 06:06

If it is real, this chapter will only set up for the return of the Ghost 7, and not actually see it happening... which means that this fight will probably be going on for the next 4-6 months :(

mosmos 2008-01-30 07:55

It may a fake... I copy and paste from a Jap Site.
So it's just for fun...

Icephere 2008-01-30 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa (Post 1370503)
Welcome to the monthly discussion thread for Claymore, Chapter 77.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • The Claymore manga is licensed by Viz so questions about scanlations or answers about scanlation are not allowed. Remember that AnimeSuki does not enable downloading of any licensed anime or manga.
  • Discuss your expectations of the chapter if it has not been published yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
  • Spoilers will not be policed in this thread, so if you haven't read the chapter yet, just stay out if you don't want to read spoilers.

Chapter 78 will probably be released on February 4th, a month from now. That's the usual release date.

You mean on March 4th since chapter 77 will be/is released around this week :heh:?

germanturkey 2008-01-30 13:28

thats actually incredibly depressing that this fight might take us a good half a year to finish..

Defiled one 2008-01-30 13:59

Fighting slowly is prefered here.

"Only 10% of the world population actually understands this statement"

King Lycan 2008-01-30 14:01

Finally its been like forever i want to see some claymore action

Defiled one 2008-01-30 14:05

I want someone dead. ;_; I miss the carnage.

Nah, probably a change scene. I really wanna see Raki`s whereabouts. That, and how he makes his secret perfume of "babe magnets".

Fenrir_valindri 2008-01-30 15:01

As much as I defend her, I really want to see Clarice make a conclusive decision now, preferably in Galatea's favor.

I also wan't to see exactly how powerful Agatha is, they kind of hint that she has been holding back.

Icephere 2008-01-30 15:02

Is the chapter out?

NoSanninWa 2008-01-30 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icephere (Post 1370890)
You mean on March 4th since chapter 77 will be/is released around this week :heh:?

Umm... That's what I wrote! Really! Go look. Pay no attention to the moderator behind the curtain. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Defiled one (Post 1371082)
Fighting slowly is prefered here.

"Only 10% of the world population actually understands this statement"

LOL! I'm happy to understand that statement.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icephere (Post 1371178)
Is the chapter out?

Not until February 4th. That's why people are only talking about what they are hoping for. I only made the thread because advance (and possibly faulty) information was starting to appear.

Negativedark 2008-01-30 15:30

Damn it, if we keep getting spoilers this early, how am I going to make a fake one for april fools?

Voracious Reader 2008-01-30 15:41

I'm not convinced of it's authenticity:
Half a "mark" away form Rabona's outskirts at marching pace should be close enough for Tabasa and Clare to sense the battle, yet they don't?
("mark" is an archaic unit of time that had a different length at various times and in various contexts, ranging from 1/12 of a (24h) day to 1/120 of the same)
Helen wants to hang out in town and pouts when she is not allowed to? (slightly exaggerating)
Galatea and Miata wordlessly turning into allies and stupidly engaging in a stupid cliche plot?
Agatha turning into a stupid cliche villain?
Agatha and Miata being able to sense the mystery aura Galatea recognizes, in the same instant she does, no less?
Not to forget that there is a bit much happening for a single chapter.

Negativedark 2008-01-30 15:50

Well the Helen part fits very well. Come to think of it we actually had a fake spoiler last time with the one about Galetea knowing Quicksword, and Drillsword.

NoSanninWa 2008-01-30 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Negativedark (Post 1371221)
Damn it, if we keep getting spoilers this early, how am I going to make a fake one for april fools?

Oh dear, poor noob, don't do that. On April 1, we ban anyone who tries to post something false, even if they think it is true. We've had a zero tolerance April Fool policy for a long time because there are always hoaxes that the FBI is shutting down fansubbers and prosecuting fansub downloaders. We keep our site April Fool Free to limit the panic.

chibamonster 2008-01-30 20:44

Does fake spoilers mean claymore is getting more popular? ...(and we get scans sooner? It certainly seemed that way last month...) Naw, it's probably unrelated... or is it?

Bikerider 2008-01-30 22:11

It being in Shonen Jump Weekly for 4 months probably gave it a higher profile.