AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Total Eclipse (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Total Eclipse - Episode 14 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=115121)

Kairin 2012-09-30 07:31

Total Eclipse - Episode 14 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Total Eclipse, Episode 14.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Information from the Muv-Luv games must not be posted in this thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

grevierr 2012-09-30 07:52

Quick work with the thread ^^

So how many Russian roulette shall we have this time? Will Yuuya time travel back to episode 2 to be the armless Type 94-C that saved Yui in the city? lets find out in 3 hours time!

Destined_Fate 2012-09-30 09:38

How will Yuuya get out of this while leading a path of destruction... I wonder.

Wish Yui piloted more.

grevierr 2012-09-30 10:20

A little something before the last ep of the arc (I think)

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Kaioshin Sama 2012-09-30 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destined_Fate (Post 4375376)
How will Yuuya get out of this while leading a path of destruction... I wonder.

Wish Yui piloted more.

Unfortunately it almost feels like we can't have women piloting in mecha shows anymore if they're going to be actually good at it and upstage the hero more than once. I have a feeling we'll have to settle for what I've come to call Action Girl Yui. What is Action Girl Yui? Well Action Girl Yui is who we saw in that really awfully animated episode a bit back where she was diving out of airplanes, action rollin', jeep drivin', grunt rescuin' and topping it all off by popping the heads off of an entire room of Beta with an assault rifle while injured and losing blood all while the grunt couldn't even do jack shit. That is Action Girl Yui, master of all ground combat in heavily budgeted episodes where frames in action sequences are limited to 3 or less. :twitch:

Ray 2012-09-30 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama (Post 4375439)
Unfortunately it almost feels like we can't have women piloting in mecha shows anymore if they're going to be actually good at it and upstage the hero more than once. I have a feeling we'll have to settle for what I've come to call Action Girl Yui. What is Action Girl Yui? Well Action Girl Yui is who we saw in that really awfully animated episode a bit back where she was diving out of airplanes, action rollin', jeep drivin', grunt rescuin' and topping it all off by popping the heads off of an entire room of Beta with an assault rifle while injured and losing blood all while the grunt couldn't even do jack shit. That is Action Girl Yui, master of all ground combat in heavily budgeted episodes where frames in action sequences are limited to 3 or less. :twitch:

Huh, that so called "grunt" came across to me as some electronics expert/engineer.. And I'm pretty sure she wasn't injured in that scene.. unless you're talking about a completely different scene..

grevierr 2012-09-30 12:34

This was painful... Mother Russia... T_T And Recaps clip show next week!

Curse them, my hate knows no bounds...

They are going to meet a laser class in a dark alley...

On the way home....

and in their back yard...

Needs some Shiranui Second next week? lol Nope! Fking recaps with clip shows instead...
THE FOOLZ...THE COWARDS...THEY HIDE IN RECAPS... >_<

Fk this gay show...

Silvance 2012-09-30 12:40

Oh my god. Such a low rating. It was that bad? lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by grevierr (Post 4375428)
A little something before the last ep of the arc (I think)

The last one made me chuckle. Good one.

grevierr 2012-09-30 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvance (Post 4375576)
Oh my god. Such a low rating. It was that bad? lol.

The last one made me chuckle. Good one.

Not so much that this ep was bad, but... they killed Mother Russia... and announced recaps next week... i have so much hate now...

Silvance 2012-09-30 12:53

recaps next week? That sucks. I hope its only the first half, and not the whole episode.

grevierr 2012-09-30 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvance (Post 4375591)
recaps next week? That sucks. I hope its only the first half, and not the whole episode.

No only is it recaps, its recaps in a clip show...

shapixa 2012-09-30 13:06

is there any chance that commander latrova lives?

Raxnom 2012-09-30 13:14

Sad episode,however Yuuya got his life lesson. Interesting thing is how will he change from now on.

Next week recap episode. Sucks ;_;

Dauerlutscher 2012-09-30 13:32

A good episode, but why, why somthing like a recap episode next week. Damn this sucks.

ookamigirl 2012-09-30 13:45

Yuuya in a serious pinch.
He was lucky backup showed up right on time.
Pinned by BETA and even bombed by their own bombers...
To top that laser class showed up as well.
Their day totally went down the drain..

Village Idiot 2012-09-30 14:16

Anyone laugh their ass off when they saw Shiranui 2nd in Tekkaman Blade colors?

Key Board 2012-09-30 14:22

You see Russia?

this is why Georgians and other minorities don't like you.. xd

kaizerknight01 2012-09-30 14:35

the captain latrova of zhar battalion was kill off this early ??? obviously shadow backstabbing at its worst .... it sucks ...

Kaioshin Sama 2012-09-30 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphrah (Post 4375483)
Huh, that so called "grunt" came across to me as some electronics expert/engineer.. And I'm pretty sure she wasn't injured in that scene.. unless you're talking about a completely different scene..

Maybe the animation just made it look like she was injured then cause it kind of looked like she was stumbling around a lot of the time. That could just have been the abysmal and jerky animation quality of that twelfth episode making it look like it though. Good lord that episode was approaching Musashi Gundoh quality at times.

Key Board 2012-09-30 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 (Post 4375690)
the captain latrova of zhar battalion was kill off this early ??? obviously shadow backstabbing at its worst .... it sucks ...

Latrova was killed because she knew about the conspiracy, but as the episode shown she didn't tell Yuuya about it. This is probably the reason why he wasn't killed.

Zhar flight either died from BETA attacks as they said, or they were all murdered too as part of clean up.

As this and previous episode has shown, Scarlet Twins is actually powerful enough to face an entire flank of BETA by itself. They don't need the Zhar flight.