AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   (L) Infinite Dendrogram (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=145522)

msg 2016-10-10 10:36

Infinite Dendrogram

Print set to release in November
Chosen as Hobby Japan 10th anniversary project

Official LN site
Licensed by J-Novel Club
Author : Sakon Kaidou
Illustraition : Taiki

Spoiler for Synopsis:

http://i.imgur.com/CRInSbx.jpg

Village Idiot 2016-10-10 10:51

Love the art.

Looks right out of a Tales game.

FormerLurker 2016-10-10 11:47

Art looks amazing, that said can we have a synopsis?

SineMora 2016-10-10 11:53

*inhale* MAIN FEMALE LEAD IS FLAT AS THE GUY!!!

On the other side, that sword is dangerously close to breaking apart

hinakuya 2016-10-10 23:11

Any summary / synopsis about the plot?

SamVision 2016-10-11 00:33

That's a really stupid looking sword.

msg 2016-10-11 09:53

The awkward looking sword is fashion like a tree branch (hence the title - dendrogram).The sword can shapeshift into other weapons such as an axe, a spear etc and infinite number of blades can grow onto each other blade just like a tree diagram...
it's freaking overpowered sword that can grow infinitely
...and if you look again at one of the pictures, theres a barrel machine gun

Anyone want to translate the sypnosis from the web novel link that i post above?
i'm too lazy

PV

darkage 2016-10-11 09:59

Sorry but the youtube link isn't working for me.

SineMora 2016-10-12 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by msg (Post 5962823)
The awkward looking sword is fashion like a tree branch (hence the title - dendrogram).The sword can shapeshift into other weapons such as an axe, a spear etc and infinite number of blades can grow onto each other blade just like a tree diagram...
it's freaking overpowered sword that can grow infinitely
...and if you look again at one of the pictures, theres a barrel machine gun

That fucking bear with a gatling gun, we're doomed...

Fairy Fencer F... now I'm waiting for Advent Dark Force EN Steam version... (Marianna ~<3)

obnuchious 2016-10-13 06:13

this is supposed to be fantasy . . . why the heck is a machine/chain gun with bullet belt there?
@_@

darkdhaos 2016-10-13 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by obnuchious (Post 5963869)
this is supposed to be fantasy . . . why the heck is a machine/chain gun with bullet belt there?
@_@

It's not a fantasy world, it's a VRMMORPG.

Ophis 2016-10-13 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkdhaos (Post 5964059)
It's not a fantasy world, it's a VRMMORPG.

Is this VRMMORPG turned reality or simply a VRMMORPG all along? The thread is tagged as "high fantasy", so...

The One Above God 2016-10-28 02:45

Looks like serioustututz started translating the series. Just finished chapter 1 and it's quite interesting. Damn, I want that game. That or Royal Road from LMS.

tsunade666 2016-10-28 09:43

my first impression when I see the main. Jaune and Blake?

If the volume 1 is finished. I will checked this one.

The One Above God 2016-10-28 09:53

Just finished the Prologue arc. It's been great so far. I want to see more Embryos. Shou's Embryo is fucking awesome. A bear riding a tank...well, it's a game, afterall. Anything goes.

bakato 2016-10-28 17:53

Breezed through it surprisingly quickly, though I can't say it was because it was really good. I found the characterization somewhat jarring. This guy jumped on the "knight-in-shining-armor" train a little too abruptly. There was practically no buildup to this development.

On another note, is this sort of zanpakuto mechanic really fair realistically?

msg 2016-10-30 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by The One Above God (Post 5972286)
Just finished the Prologue arc. It's been great so far. I want to see more Embryos. Shou's Embryo is fucking awesome. A bear riding a tank...well, it's a game, afterall. Anything goes.

Not exactly "änything goes" - The bear is the only character in the game that deviates from the game "üsual"mechanics and style characterization (so far).How he does that no one knows and the system seems to accept it.Maybe he's cheating :D.He's kinda mysterious and claimed that he's the MC older brother that invite him to the game ( and of course the MC having doubts about him ) He did ask him how come he was able to play as a bear
God not only does he has a tank i (think) he got a missile launcher a howitzer type cannon and a freaking laser!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bakato (Post 5972462)
Breezed through it surprisingly quickly, though I can't say it was because it was really good. I found the characterization somewhat jarring. This guy jumped on the "knight-in-shining-armor" train a little too abruptly. There was practically no buildup to this development.

On another note, is this sort of zanpakuto mechanic really fair realistically?

I think the author intended that way with multiple flashback of some players "real" life background story in later part of the story.
The embryo/dendrogram system should be fair.All the players have to conform the game rules playing system (even the bear)

NeoAnkara 2016-10-30 07:19

OK the prologue(chapter 0) seems promising enough with the world building without being to overbearing. Time to read if the rest of the series live up to this.

NeoAnkara 2016-10-31 08:26

Well that is rather interesting prologue. Not that great but good enough to keep me interest. I guess one more title from HJ Bunko to look forward too aside for Rokujouma.

NeoAnkara 2016-11-07 06:12

Now that's beary interesting development. Look like we won't struck in the beginner course for a too long.