AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Sports & Entertainment (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Avengers: Infinity War (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=148921)

AnimeFan188 2017-07-23 18:44

Avengers: Infinity War

‘Avengers: Infinity War’: Watch the Leaked Trailer
That Won Comic-Con:

"Fans have been clamoring to see the first footage of the superhero extravaganza, which
premiered at D23 and played this weekend at Comic-Con. Now’s your chance."

See:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/avenger...-won-comic-con

LoweGear 2017-07-23 20:10

Well, the video got taken down, so.... :heh:

Freeter 2017-07-23 20:16

The video didn't show much anyway.

Full poster:

Punished Cap already making the rounds :heh:

AnimeFan188 2017-07-23 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 6113860)
Well, the video got taken down, so.... :heh:

The company will try to take it down, but now that it's out, it will pop up elsewhere soon.

Let the game of whack-a-mole begin! :)

MeoTwister5 2017-07-23 21:59

I just watched the leaks.

I think I have priapism now. Seriously though is that Falcin fighting Proxima Midnight? How many of the black order are in the trailer?

FlareKnight 2017-07-24 02:38

That poster is just another reminder of how amazing this movie could be. Just the crazy combinations of heroes vs whichever villains should be fun. It's a given, but there are so many good characters in this cinematic universe after all these years.

Just get a feeling that we're heading in the direction of the original Avengers. A massive movie event that you never could have believed would happen...until it did. Of course the scale of his movie puts that one to shame (in terms of number of characters and the threat level), but it feels like the same level of 'holy crap' event.

The one thing I'm still wondering about is....why did Black Widow dye her hair? Was it just because we have so many dark-haired characters in the MCU that it seemed like a good idea to change things up?

solidvanz 2017-11-29 08:33

Ruki0089 2017-11-29 08:55

Finallly!!!! I can't stop my erection!!

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2017-11-29 09:02

One thing that I'm wondering is, I see Falcon & Wintersol using not-that-special guns to fight whatever they're fighting. If guns can work, I hope they'll make use of the military a lot more in the film to fight Thanos' army. For example, the US army, navy & airforce are certainly a lot better asset for an all-out battle than a sexy superspy in tights and a guy with a bow and arrows. Sure, Thanos' army might come very sudden and surprise everyone which makes it difficult to mobilize an army, but assuming the nation(s) survived the first encounter, there's no reason to not mobilize the military.

MrTerrorist 2017-11-29 09:07

Yes! Get Hype!

Ruki0089 2017-11-29 09:12

We got Avengers, Guardian of Galaxy and Wakanda Armies fighting Thanos!! can't want for this... can't stop my erection... maybe i should crush my ball...

Illsteir 2017-11-29 09:43

Everyone knows it will happen but...
VISION! NOOOO!!!

Ruki0089 2017-11-29 09:47

Yeah, we all know it will happen eventually but still.....still......ahhh

LoweGear 2017-11-29 09:49

YES, ALL MY HYPE!!!! :hyper-^v^:

It's definitely composed a lot better than the leaked trailer a while back, and if the trailer is any indication at least it'll be a lot more serious than Ragnarok was. :heh:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2017-11-29 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 6170016)
if the trailer is any indication at least it'll be a lot more serious than Ragnarok was. :heh:

That is a f***ing requirement for me. I don't want Avengers 3 anywhere near Ragnarok in terms of seriousness (or lack thereof). Heck, this needs to be more serious than Cap 'Murica 2 & 3.

Dextro 2017-11-29 16:00

I can't describe how hyped I am for the hulkbuster making an appearance :D

FlareKnight 2017-11-29 19:30

This is going to be amazing! The hype levels are through the roof.

Total faith with the Russo's efforts on this one. They had no trouble keeping the tone right for Winter Soldier or Civil War. And they handled the large cast nicely in that second movie. No doubt here that they will make a truly epic film that takes together the last 10 years of movies.

Thanos just sounds great :). You can feel that this guy will truly be a threat that is all but unstoppable. The trailer just worked in creating the feeling that they will literally need everyone possible to stop this.

BPD Renegade 2017-11-29 19:43

So, did Marvel release this the day after DC's crossover event on purpose? :heh: But, man, that trailer was hype.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruki0089 (Post 6170003)
We got Avengers, Guardian of Galaxy and Wakanda Armies fighting Thanos!! can't want for this... can't stop my erection... maybe i should crush my ball...

Unless you're a yato, I don't recommend doing that. Save it for the actual movie. :p

Magin 2017-11-29 19:49

Based on what I've read about the comics, you think they'll have the balls to do what Thanos did to prove how powerful and god-like he was?

Spoiler for Infinity War comics:

Wandering Soul 2017-11-29 20:56

Hype levels have reached an all time high.

The trailer really sells the feeling that this is the biggest threat they have faced yet and that they will need everyone for this.