AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   One Piece (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   One Piece EP 73+ coming compliments of Neko-Factory! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=2618)

Lord Raiden 2003-12-11 19:53

One Piece EP 73+ coming compliments of Neko-Factory!

Well, I guess that lurking N-K's chan on IRC was a good thing after all. ^_^

I made reference to this in another thread, but since everyone chose to ignore it due to my bad choice in thread titles, I thought I'd put it out here too so everyone knew about it. :)

The general gist of it goes like this. Talked to PeRo^2 from N-K in their chan and they are working on getting a tracker for their subs and they might be able to relase them fairly soon if that happens. Heck, I think they even picked up a translator that they needed while I was in there cause they were chatting with someone in regards to that. All they'll need now is an encoder and a timer and we've got Ep 73+ coming to us full steam!

Thought I'd pass on the good news to all those of us dying waiting on release of EP 73 and above. They've got up through episode 115 subbed with raws for episodes up to 175. So we're in for another One Piece dump here soon. Woohoo!! ^_^

Koshiba 2003-12-11 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Well, I guess that lurking N-K's chan on IRC was a good thing after all. ^_^

I made reference to this in another thread, but since everyone chose to ignore it due to my bad choice in thread titles, I thought I'd put it out here too so everyone knew about it. :)

The general gist of it goes like this. Talked to PeRo^2 from N-K in their chan and they are working on getting a tracker for their subs and they might be able to relase them fairly soon if that happens. Heck, I think they even picked up a translator that they needed while I was in there cause they were chatting with someone in regards to that. All they'll need now is an encoder and a timer and we've got Ep 73+ coming to us full steam!

Thought I'd pass on the good news to all those of us dying waiting on release of EP 73 and above. They've got up through episode 115 subbed with raws for episodes up to 175. So we're in for another One Piece dump here soon. Woohoo!! ^_^

How are their subs compared to K-F? :o

festosis 2003-12-11 20:28

I could be wrong but I thought they only had episodes 110-115 subbed and also they use 320X240 resolution on their encodes(Kaizoku uses 640X480 on their current episodes). Hopefully I am incorrect, but I don't think so.

Lord Raiden 2003-12-11 20:29

Perty good from my understanding. Although that information comes from a friend of mine. He told me of the 3 groups who currently have released fansubs for episode 73 and above, N-K is the best of them. So I'm going on a 3rd party's info, but I'll be able to give a first hand opinion as soon as I get a copy of it downloaded off IRC, which thanks to sucky fserv bots, is proving quite challenging.

Mr. Bushido 2003-12-12 03:45

if it works on bittorrent, im dl it. But im watching KF anyways, cuz no one beats these guys, no one! ive never seen fansubbing better than this, in any anime.

Jn183 2003-12-12 04:05

Whoa... 73 just came out. K-f is doing this for the fan I swear since One Piece was somewhat announce as not being liscensed. k-f being releasing like crazy, 4eps in like 10days. I think I will stay loyal to them. Especially when they being subbing this for a yr now while no other would do it.

Mr. Bushido 2003-12-12 04:08

like i said K-F is the lords of subbing. If i was a subber, id quit because kf would make me look like shit.

Lord Raiden 2003-12-12 10:56

Well, K-F will be my keeper subs. They'll be the ones that'll get burned to CD and kept. If Neko brought theirs out, I'd watch it to feed my raging addiction to one piece, but little more. :)

But I'm glad to see K-F bringing out more episodes. Can't wait for the rest of them. hehe.

Jn183 2003-12-12 11:07

Now.. Now.. don't be greedy. I kind of like the fact that k-f is behind about 100eps b/c then I wouldn't be in that stage where I have to wait 1 eps per week. Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto are 2 good example, once a week. :(

dythim 2003-12-13 08:58

Quote:

Neko-Fansubs started at episode 110, which is at the conclusion of the Arabasta arc, something I considered a very poor practice in fansubbing. They started there because that was as far as Hong Kong dvds had been released at the time (not sure where they are now). If you'd like samples of their work, look here http://www.felocity.org/tmp/nflog/

And One Piece is only 174 episodes so far, they don't have a 175 raw.

Dragon Flame 2003-12-13 09:58

why is usopp talking like a gangsta??

El Diablo 2003-12-13 10:02

Those pictures don't look too good, but unfortunately, they can easily have been made up just for making NK look bad. Although, since i've read all of the manga, which i prefer, and know all of the story, i'm more than happy to stick with KF, especially since they do such good quality subs.