AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka (PC/PS2) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=71440)

Shinji103 2008-09-13 02:15

Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka (PC/PS2)

[Mod Edit: I've now made this into a new thread so we can continue discussion about the game separate from the anime. You could put the CG back now if you want... ~rf]

I know this isn't exactly the right thread to ask, but a) there's no Akane-Iro Game thread for the PS2 version, and b) even if I did make a new thread for it, I won't be able to get the attention of anybody who might have played the game in this thread. Anyways:

I've gone through all 7 routes now, and I'm just missing 5 CGs, 2 for Yuuhi and Tsukasa, and one for Minato. I'm hoping that the two CGs I'm missing for Yuuhi's route are these two particular CGs from the PC version (non-Hentai):

[Mod Edit: Game CGs removed for multiple reasons...]

Anybody here who has played the PS2 game know how I can at least get those last 5 CGs, whatever they may be? Since I've played through the straight and direct route for all three of those characters, they're most likely not on the normal play-through route which means they may be "select these specific option(s)" CGs.

relentlessflame 2008-09-13 04:02

First off, no game CGs! Second off, no spoilers of future events, even under spoiler tags! Third, I think we should consider creating a game thread, considering there'll probably be more interest in it after the anime starts airing. When that happens, I'll probably move these posts there.

One thing I can say is that it seems that both Yuuhi and Minato have two different endings in the PS2 game, which branch off on the final decision point in episode 15. That being said, it looks like the decision points in the PS2 game are almost completely different, so I can't say if they'll lead to the CGs you mentioned... In fact, now I'm starting to wonder how much else they changed, except for the fact that most of the CGs on the website look the same (except for the ones they added to replace the excised ero-scenes).

The only other other things I can think of would be to make sure you've run all the bonus after-episode scenes, and look to see if there might be extra scenes hidden in the omake/bonus/extra section (as both of those were present in the PC game). Other than that, I guess we'll have to see if PS2 players have any advice, and/or if there's a site out there somewhere that says how to get 100% CG...

Shinji103 2008-09-13 04:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by relentlessflame (Post 1894322)
One thing I can say is that it seems that both Yuuhi and Minato have two different endings in the PS2 game, which branch off on the final decision point in episode 15. That being said, it looks like the decision points in the PS2 game are almost completely different, so I can't say if they'll lead to the CGs you mentioned... In fact, now I'm starting to wonder how much else they changed, except for the fact that most of the CGs on the website look the same (except for the ones they added to replace the excised ero-scenes).

Yes I already came across those two endings for both characters and got the CGs from them. The ending you get branches off on each route when you choose to
Spoiler:

But this whole thing about not posting "future events" from the games is, in a word, moot. We don't know that that is what will happen in the anime. It could be that, or it could be something totally different, so it's not even an anime spoiler at all. Take Shuffle for example; for the original game, Asa wasn't even the main heroine like Yuuhi is the main heroine of Akane-Iro, yet the anime version revised that so that none of the heroines were particularly "main." In fact, those scenes (I believe they might be two CGs of the same scene though) might not even be in the PS2 version, let alone the anime. I'm just hoping they are.

We don't know what the anime-way for Akane-Iro will be like at all, and just looking at the promo, I can tell you that it's going to be significantly different from the game. In the game Junichi and Yuuhi never kissed in a classroom, for one big example. Furthermore, there was no scene in the game where Yuuhi took off her shirt for Junichi in the middle of the classroom in front of everyone. (as seems to be shown by the promo as well; I don't have a clue as to what that could be about :heh: ) Although it sounds like you might have some experience with the PC version maybe, and if so you would know this. Which makes this "don't post future events from the game" pointless. We don't know that it will happen like that and there's a good chance it won't happen exactly like the game anyway, and anybody can make guess and shots at "A ends up with B or C in whatever way" anyway.

To be honest I don't mind either way, but it's just silly.

Quote:

The only other other things I can think of would be to make sure you've run all the bonus after-episode scenes, and look to see if there might be extra scenes hidden in the omake/bonus/extra section (as both of those were present in the PC game). Other than that, I guess we'll have to see if PS2 players have any advice, and/or if there's a site out there somewhere that says how to get 100% CG...
If by bonus after-scenes you mean the chapters that come after the ED Credits, then yes I've played through those too all the way to the automatic "Save Game Data" prompt at the very end.
The Omake section accessed from the title screen, if that's what you mean instead, only has a music and CG gallery.
I've already tried looking for a site and haven't found one, although there could still be one out there. It literally took me days, maybe even weeks of Google searching to find a guide on how to get all the CGs for the Galaxy Angel games. >.>

relentlessflame 2008-09-13 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji103 (Post 1894340)
But this whole thing about not posting "future events" from the games is, in a word, moot. We don't know that that is what will happen in the anime. It could be that, or it could be something totally different, so it's not even an anime spoiler at all. Take Shuffle for example; for the original game, Asa wasn't even the main heroine like Yuuhi is the main heroine of Akane-Iro, yet the anime version revised that so that none of the heroines were particularly "main." In fact, those scenes (I believe they might be two CGs of the same scene though) might not even be in the PS2 version, let alone the anime. I'm just hoping they are.

We don't know what the anime-way for Akane-Iro will be like at all, and just looking at the promo, I can tell you that it's going to be significantly different from the game. In the game Junichi and Yuuhi never kissed in a classroom, for one big example. Furthermore, there was no scene in the game where Yuuhi took off her shirt for Junichi in the middle of the classroom in front of everyone. (as seems to be shown by the promo as well; I don't have a clue as to what that could be about :heh: ) Although it sounds like you might have some experience with the PC version maybe, and if so you would know this. Which makes this "don't post future events from the game" pointless. We don't know that it will happen like that and there's a good chance it won't happen exactly like the game anyway, and anybody can make guess and shots at "A ends up with B or C in whatever way" anyway.

To be honest I don't mind either way, but it's just silly.

No, it's not silly. If we had a game thread, we could discuss the way the game ended to our hearts content. But here in the anime thread, it's off-topic. We don't know how much the anime will take from the game, and if it does choose to, people should be able to visit the anime thread without being spoiled. You chose to post this in the anime thread rather than creating a game thread, and so that's the requirement. That's the Spoiler Policy; the Q&A Thread will shed some more information on the logic behind the writing of the rule. So, here in this anime thread, you can't post future events from the game, because that conversation doesn't belong here. If we create a game thread, then it's fine. It's as much about structure as anything else.

Shinji103 2008-09-13 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by relentlessflame (Post 1894771)
No, it's not silly. If we had a game thread, we could discuss the way the game ended to our hearts content. But here in the anime thread, it's off-topic. We don't know how much the anime will take from the game, and if it does choose to, people should be able to visit the anime thread without being spoiled. You chose to post this in the anime thread rather than creating a game thread, and so that's the requirement. That's the Spoiler Policy; the Q&A Thread will shed some more information on the logic behind the writing of the rule. So, here in this anime thread, you can't post future events from the game, because that conversation doesn't belong here. If we create a game thread, then it's fine. It's as much about structure as anything else.

One term: spoiler tags, lol. It's definitely silly how people whine and complain about spoilers that are in spoiler tags designed to hide the spoilers from the sight of people who don't want to see them, lol. The term speaks for itself. If you don't want to be spoiled, don't click the button. :heh: And again, there was logic in why I did post here; people who have played the PS2 game might not check the game forums, and they especially might not know about a new thread just recently created, and so they'd never see the questions I have. And if the game does choose to take after the game in some parts, we won't know it until that particular scene happens in the anime anyway. But again, I point out how the promo alone shows that there will be, at minimum, significant changes from the game.

But anyways, yeah. I still don't mind either way, but this is coming more from my annoyance at people on these forums making far too big a deal about spoilers and neg repping me and others for posting anything even close to spoiler-ish, whether they be so-called "future events" or not, when they're perfectly hidden by spoiler tags. "Spoiler tags," people. If that doesn't get the point across, then you need help, lol. I just wanted to put that on the table. :heh:

Ardi220288 2008-09-15 06:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji103 (Post 1894340)
If by bonus after-scenes you mean the chapters that come after the ED Credits, then yes I've played through those too all the way to the automatic "Save Game Data" prompt at the very end.
The Omake section accessed from the title screen, if that's what you mean instead, only has a music and CG gallery.
I've already tried looking for a site and haven't found one, although there could still be one out there. It literally took me days, maybe even weeks of Google searching to find a guide on how to get all the CGs for the Galaxy Angel games. >.>

Hmm I think the after story that he mention is the one from PC version but it definitely won't be included since it contain h-scene

I played the the pc version long time ago (never play the ps2 version) is there any difference for each heroine ending for ps2 and pc?
for example for yuuhi route (correct me if I'm wrong)
Spoiler for yuuuhi ending:

try type this one for the ps 2 guide (though you might find most of it are pc guide - one might hit) あかね色に染まる坂 ps2 攻略

relentlessflame 2008-09-15 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardi220288 (Post 1902213)
Hmm I think the after story that he mention is the one from PC version but it definitely won't be included since it contain h-scene

Well, they kept the after-episode bonus scenes, so I wasn't sure if they might have included an epilogue scene in the omake section too. But yeah, in the PC game the omake scenes were ero-scenes, which would cetainly get replaced by something else in the PS2 game.

Shinji103 2008-09-15 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardi220288 (Post 1902213)

I played the the pc version long time ago (never play the ps2 version) is there any difference for each heroine ending for ps2 and pc?
for example for yuuhi route (correct me if I'm wrong)
Spoiler for yuuuhi ending:

try type this one for the ps 2 guide (though you might find most of it are pc guide - one might hit) あかね色に染まる坂 ps2 攻略

Nope, I haven't found that scenario in the PS2 version yet. I don't know how I'd find that route though, if it's there. :heh:

But no, the Omake section has only two sections, a CG Gallery and Sound Gallery. (for BGMs and songs)

EDIT: After a little searching (I typed in "Parallel" in Hirgana in the search function instead of "PS2"), I found this webpage which has a guide to getting all thr routes for each character. (which selections to make) It still isn't exactly what I'm looking for (a guide to getting all the CG), but I'll put it here for people who need some help. (I know I needed it back a few days ago when I was stuck on Mikoto's "Bad Ending" >.> )

Ardi220288 2008-09-16 06:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji103 (Post 1903379)
Nope, I haven't found that scenario in the PS2 version yet. I don't know how I'd find that route though, if it's there. :heh:

But no, the Omake section has only two sections, a CG Gallery and Sound Gallery. (for BGMs and songs)

hmm that's strange,
Spoiler for let's clarify this:
too bad about the omake section though actually it's quite funny because we're viewing them from heroine perspective.

Shinji103 2008-09-16 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardi220288 (Post 1905417)
hmm that's strange,
Spoiler for let's clarify this:
too bad about the omake section though actually it's quite funny because we're viewing them from heroine perspective.

Spoiler:
When did that scene happen in the PC version, because maybe it's just an unlockable or hidden route somewhere in Yuuhi's PS2 route that you need to do something or make specific selections to get. I know what PC CGs you're talking about, and those two would fill in the two empty CG slots in Yuuhi's PS2 CG Gallery section.

And if you're talking about viewing certain scenes from the heroine's perspectives, you actually do that in the main game between each chapter.

Ardi220288 2008-09-16 10:49

hmm perhaps they added alternate route for yuuhi interesting how does the plot look like?

yes you're viewing them between each chapter except that this one you're also viewing them during h-scene :D. for example: during nagomi H-scene her sister suddenly barge in which resulted (nagomi point of view) juuinchi shocked face while nagomi cooly saying to continue :heh:

Shinji103 2008-09-16 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardi220288 (Post 1905833)
hmm perhaps they added alternate route for yuuhi interesting how does the plot look like?

The PS2 plot
Spoiler:
And in both Yuuhi's and Minato's CG galleries, I'm still missing a few CGs. (1 in Minato's 2 in Yuuhi's) Although I'm still missing two in Tsukasa's gallery too.

relentlessflame 2008-09-16 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji103 (Post 1906939)
The PS2 plot
Spoiler:

Well, I can say that none of the events you described happened in the PC game. :heh: Looks like they re-wrote the end-game story using the same CGs.

As for the alternate ending you're talking about, from what it says in Dengeki G's and in the walkthrough you linked to, it looks like you have to play through the opposite heroine's path after you've cleared the other. So after you clear Minato's path, you can get Yuuhi's alternate ending, and vice-versa. I don't know if that means you have to play through the whole path again to unlock the other choice. But apparently, if you don't do that, you always get "Ending 1" as opposed to "Ending 2".

Now I really want to play the PS2 game just to see how much they actually kept...

Shinji103 2008-09-16 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by relentlessflame (Post 1906970)
Well, I can say that none of the events you described happened in the PC game. :heh: Looks like they re-wrote the end-game story using the same CGs.

As for the alternate ending you're talking about, from what it says in Dengeki G's and in the walkthrough you linked to, it looks like you have to play through the opposite heroine's path after you've cleared the other. So after you clear Minato's path, you can get Yuuhi's alternate ending, and vice-versa. I don't know if that means you have to play through the whole path again to unlock the other choice. But apparently, if you don't do that, you always get "Ending 1" as opposed to "Ending 2".

Now I really want to play the PS2 game just to see how much they actually kept...

Yeah I remember reading that website. What they mean is, the very first time you play through the game you can only get Yuuhi's or Minato's route and only their original epilogues. (the ones with no "Fin" sign,
Spoiler:

relentlessflame 2008-09-16 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji103 (Post 1906980)
Yeah I remember reading that. What they mean is, the very first time you play through the game you can only get Yuuhi's or Minato's route and only their original epilogues. (the ones with no "Fin" sign,
Spoiler:

Ah yeah, that makes sense. All I can find out there is these two walkthroughs for the two routes with "Full ED".

Yuuhi
Minato

So maybe give it another quick runthrough from the start with those choices to see if anything changes. I'd try it myself, but I won't get the PS2 game for another few weeks...

Ardi220288 2008-09-17 01:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji103 (Post 1906939)
The PS2 plot
Spoiler:
And in both Yuuhi's and Minato's CG galleries, I'm still missing a few CGs. (1 in Minato's 2 in Yuuhi's) Although I'm still missing two in Tsukasa's gallery too.

that didn't happen at all in the PC version :heh:. but wait that plot somehow looks alike feng previous game Aozora no Mieru Oka (the game have connection with akaneiro)

about the cg - is there possibilities that you have to finish all the routes first to open another yuuhi route? or perhaps they just changed the scenario for good :( a shame though since it involve with little bit drama and scheming

this makes me curious about the ps2 version though, hmm better find a way get it

Shinji103 2008-09-17 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardi220288 (Post 1907603)
about the cg - is there possibilities that you have to finish all the routes first to open another yuuhi route? or perhaps they just changed the scenario for good :( a shame though since it involve with little bit drama and scheming

I already finished all the routes in the game, so *shrug*

Densebrains 2008-11-07 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji103 (Post 1903379)
EDIT: After a little searching (I typed in "Parallel" in Hirgana in the search function instead of "PS2"), I found this webpage which has a guide to getting all thr routes for each character. (which selections to make) It still isn't exactly what I'm looking for (a guide to getting all the CG), but I'll put it here for people who need some help. (I know I needed it back a few days ago when I was stuck on Mikoto's "Bad Ending" >.> )

I'm trying to understand what the Stars and Triangles mean... I sense that in each episode you are supposed to do something but I cannot figure it out yet as my Japanese isn't that good. Could you please explain a little as to what I should be doing and what I should avoid clicking? :)

Also, I'm playing the PC version so... can this guide for PS2 version also work for PC? :confused:

Shinji103 2008-11-07 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Densebrains (Post 2040492)
I'm trying to understand what the Stars and Triangles mean... I sense that in each episode you are supposed to do something but I cannot figure it out yet as my Japanese isn't that good. Could you please explain a little as to what I should be doing and what I should avoid clicking? :)

Also, I'm playing the PC version so... can this guide for PS2 version also work for PC? :confused:

The stars and triangles indicate choices that ren't available until certain things have been done, such as completing Yuuhi's route and such.

I don't know if this guide will work for the PC version though, although I recall seeing a PC-specific guide out there.

HashiriyaR32 2008-11-08 05:04

Nice, finally there's a seperate thread for the game. I remember how I got into this game, courtesy of RF's mini-review back in the main eroge thread.