AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   (L) K-On! Manga discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=79697)

mechdra 2011-04-21 21:43

From what I can see, there might be something like producer-san in this story soon.

When will the next chapter be out?

BaKaBaKaOtaKu 2011-04-22 00:00

i was being sarcastic about the 'elite' word.

Ryonea 2011-04-22 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by mechdra (Post 3580797)
From what I can see, there might be something like producer-san in this story soon.

When will the next chapter be out?

Azusa's chapter should be around 28th April....

and about the new character names:
Spoiler for TL Note:

So, it's best to call them Sachi, Ayame, and Akira, for now.

M.Marangio 2011-04-27 05:49

"Spoiler" pics:
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-1685.html

winhlp32 2011-04-28 06:28

Spoiler for High School chapter:

scr 2011-04-28 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife (Post 3579521)
There seems to be an EXTREMELY ugly double standard at work here. :(

In spite of the fact that Toriyama Akira and Watsuki Nobuhiro let Son Goku and Himura Kenshin get married so they can (shock and horror!!) have sex and have adorable little children, they never got a singlular solitary death threat from fucked up fangirls who grew up squeeing over them. Both these sweet nice guys are STILL loyally loved romantically by fangirls in spite of the fact they are OBVIOUSLY no longer virgins.

Might want to read Yoko Oh No and reconsider your opinion.

Women appreciates the "player" type of men. If a man can make any woman his, it only makes a women feels her existence greatly validated when that man date or marry her. (That's not a healthy mindset, no.) On the other hand, men don't appreciate the "slut" type of women. A man feels his existence greatly invalidated if his woman acknowledge that there is a man other than him. Or worse, if the woman actually have sex with that other man/those other men.

The ones who sent "death threats" have the mindset of a man providing for his harem of women. He (or she, who knows) does spend money to spend quality times with them, after all. So it's only understandable that they are incensed by the thought of the girls having boyfriends. That's high treason.

The K-on! girls are just products, why do anyone so mad about consumers complaining? Sure, sending death threats is illegal, but it's ridiculous to dictate what others should and shouldn't do about the goods they legally procure. I'm okay with people believing that their copy of The Bible they bought in the bookstore tell them of how to achieve eschatological salvation. Even if I can't agree with the contents of The Bible, I can't tell them to quit their intense adoration of the Christian God.

Also, dang it, initially I thought your post was about Son Goku x Himura Kenshin. :heh:

Afternoon Tea 2011-04-28 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by winhlp32 (Post 3590695)

If this is the new member, I wounder what instrument she will play?

Ui: Organ/Piano
Azusa: Lead Guitar
Jun: Bass
New Girl: ???

maybe she will play drums, rhythm guitar, maybe even some other instrument like Violin?

Ithekro 2011-04-28 20:23

They do require a beat now don't they ?

Ryonea 2011-04-28 21:20

The character's name is Sumire :)

fict_ticious 2011-04-29 11:48

Even Azusa is tired of Ui's bullshit.
http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/4...dofyour.th.jpg
The Mugi replacement seems to lack super strength. Personality wise, she comes off as a Mio expy.

Ithekro 2011-04-29 12:29

Azusa just suffers from Yui trama. Akira will suffer it shortly as well.

fict_ticious 2011-04-29 12:46

I'm thinking whether or not Bizarro-Ana Coppola joins the club we'll be seeing a lot of her anyways. The extra classmates in the anime proved to be very popular so I wouldn't be surprised if Kakifly tried it out, too.

BaKaBaKaOtaKu 2011-04-30 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by winhlp32 (Post 3590695)

Spoiler for cute NC:

Lord of Fire 2011-05-01 05:31

Good job breaking the potential newbie, Sawako. She'll probably resurface in the next chapter, Azusa will have to see to that, now that she's club president.

And Sawako's method of telling the Hirasawa sisters apart never fails. The others should take note of that. XD

And is it me, or did Azusa actually want to see Yui back there again?

Either way, a nice start of the side-story. The new girl could be interesting, assuming she indeed does come back.

Xacual 2011-05-01 05:48

The best part was Azusa being caught trying to look like a mature senpai aka Mio.

Oh and new character Sumire admitting she was trying to steal the tea sets.

blaze0041 2011-05-01 06:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xacual (Post 3594963)
Oh and new character Sumire admitting she was trying to steal the tea sets.

This raises the question(s): Why did Mugi leave behind the tea sets? And if Sumire can play a musical instrument, what would it be?
Azusa's speech is clearly less formal than before...

Ryonea 2011-05-01 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaze0041 (Post 3594973)
This raises the question(s): Why did Mugi leave behind the tea sets? And if Sumire can play a musical instrument, what would it be?
Azusa's speech is clearly less formal than before...

Spoiler for my thoughts:

Ithekro 2011-05-01 10:25

So...who will fill in Yui's roll? Ui, Azusa, or someone else?

Azsusa more or less had made her own roll for herself.
Jun seems to fill in the Ritsu roll
Ui could be a Yui roll, but Ui is dependable and thus more like Mugi.

That leaves a Yui roll and a Mio roll (instead of having Azusa as the Mio roll that she doesn't fit in as an upperclassmen).

Proto 2011-05-01 10:42

Personally I'd prefer if the author had more imagination than that.

Ryonea 2011-05-01 11:17

Somehow I have a wild speculation about who Sumire is XD

Saitou Sumire -->> Mugi's butler is named Saitou too (dunno whether that is family name or not)

^ that might explain her prowess at making tea and also her Japanese nature despite her appearance :D lol