AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Reviews & Recommendations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Somethin good to watch... (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=84830)

Kuya 2009-08-04 20:23

Somethin good to watch...

Can anyone tell me of a good romance/ecchi kind of anime?

Heres what Ive seen so far:

Ouran High School
Love Hina
Ichigo 100%
Onegai Teacher
Onegai Twins
Kanokon (prolly one of the best)
Negima
Tenjho Tenge
Zero No tsukaima

Not that much of an ecchi but thoroughly enjoyed it:
FMP (All seasons)

Too Much Ecchi but enjoyed it:
Taimanin Asagi

Thanks in advance for the advice :D

qwertyuiopz 2009-08-04 21:01

hatsukoi limited
rosario vampire

Theowne 2009-08-04 22:44

Since you liked Love Hina, I recommend the anime which clearly inspired it to some degree (and is, in my opinion, far, far better), Maison Ikkoku. However, there is very little ecchi, it's not that kind of show.

P99 2009-08-05 00:33

If you like a ton of fan-service ecchi, and like harems then you might enjoy Rosario+Vampire and its second season Rosario+Vampire Capu 2 .

Saleh 2009-08-05 00:49

Seconding Maison Ikkoku. Its a very good romance anime but it has limited fanservice.

I``s Pure
Kanokon
Chobits
KissxSis
Elfen Lied
Golden Boy
Rizelmine
Uta Kata
Green Green
Girls Bravo
Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!

This list should keep you busy for a while.

Shadow Kira01 2009-08-05 04:31

Here are some suggestions:

Air Gear
Grenadier
Princess Lover!
Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo

deathreape98 2009-08-05 05:15

Although it has no eechi, Clannad is definitely the best romance of all time. IMO, atleast.

I can't remember how heavy the ecchi was but Ai Yori Aoshi (Second season is Ai Yori Aoshi ~Enishi~) might float your boat.

EDIT: For ecchi, you should watch Maburaho. It's a romance with an extra twist of magic!

Deus ex Digital Boy 2009-08-05 05:32

Kanokon is, IMO, the best ecchi anime ever.

synaesthetic 2009-08-05 12:03

Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo is not exactly a romance anime... unless you consider Akiha/Leopard to be a romance... >.>;

It does have a lot of fanservice, and it is a great watch in any case. Great plot, amusing characters, Lelouch--er, Leopard being a Large Ham... I definitely recommend it, especially if you're into retrofuturism and Raygun Gothic style. One of the best things to come out of Sunrise since Gundam 00 (I think it might be the only thing since? lol).

P99 2009-08-05 14:11

Almost forgot:D You also might like Sekirei. It has a lot of ecchi moments.

cerrian 2009-08-05 14:15

Keep an eye on Bakemonogatri, which just started this season. It has had an extremely strong start due to SHAFT's unique animation, a nice cast of characters, witty and suggestive dialog, and a good sound track + op/eds.

Episode 5, the latest one, pretty much cemented its standings among its fans.

Sugar_Prayer 2009-08-05 17:50

Maburaho, and, if your OK with lolicon, Kodomo no Jikan is quite good as well.