AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 598 Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=114277)

james0246 2012-08-22 00:08

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 598 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week, so that means new Naruto spoilers...which are now released.

j0x 2012-08-22 05:38

here is a spoiler from another forum
Spoiler for 598:

EDIT:

chapter is out peeps and the spoilers are right it looks like Tobi's complete face will be revealed next chapter, this week is action packed

Casshern 2012-08-22 06:59

I feel like they are landing hits on Tobi way too easily. Kakashi used the same trick 3 times in this fight and it's the 4th time in the manga that Tobi falls for it. The manga keeps implying that Tobi has the ultimate time/space jutsu yet he keeps losing to whatever other time/space jutsu he's fighting against.

j0x 2012-08-22 07:01

Kakashi got insulted heavily by Tobi this week lol
http://i.imgur.com/vOTSl.png

Om Nerabdator 2012-08-22 07:10

well i see flashbacks galore coming up soon

Meltyred 2012-08-22 07:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casshern (Post 4315502)
I feel like they are landing hits on Tobi way too easily. Kakashi used the same trick 3 times in this fight and it's the 4th time in the manga that Tobi falls for it. The manga keeps implying that Tobi has the ultimate time/space jutsu yet he keeps losing to whatever other time/space jutsu he's fighting against.

Because it's the same jutsu....
Cept Kakashi's body doesn't allow him to use it so much...
That is, until it was forgotten in this fight, where he uses it like it doesn't matter....

DarkSkiper 2012-08-22 07:16

Quote:

Having the ultimate space-time jutsu doesn't mean, that if he faces someone with a lesser one, but a lot more proficient one he will win...
Let just say his opponents are also skilled... and Tobi underestimating them.

Nintendo 2012-08-22 07:31

good chapter, I expect the next chapter to show his face, it being obito and then a explanation on how he took the body and such.

Shay 2012-08-22 07:34

Quote:

Kinda agree. However, there has been a twist each time, which has caught Tobi off gaurd. Same with this chapter.

You have to remember that Tobi might be as hard as brick sandwich, but at the end of the day he is fighting against two elite Jounins, Killer-bee/Hachibi plus and angry Naruto/Kurama...

Nintendo 2012-08-22 07:44

I think tobi underestimated kakashi, he viewed him as only able to send small objects and also assumed he mistimed it.

he didnt know kakashi had pinpoint accuracy and sent a whole clone to deal the damage.

james0246 2012-08-22 07:49

Final confirmation that Tobi has Obito's eye and that he using MS when he uses the phasing abilities.

Well, that's out of the way at least.

milan kyuubi 2012-08-22 07:55

Great chapter!!! Finally, after so much time will find out who Tobi is. This will finally end all those theories about who he is. :)

ZGoten 2012-08-22 08:01

Well, that's it. A Rasengan to the head. Tobi's dead. Doesn't matter who he was now.

Whitemoon648 2012-08-22 08:10

Oh the Torture. One more week and we get to know Tobi's identity. At least's it's not a holliday week next week :rolleyes: .

Or is it :upset: ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZGoten (Post 4315553)
Well, that's it. A Rasengan to the head. Tobi's dead. Doesn't matter who he was now.

I don't know why, but this made me laugh :heh: .

Jellal 2012-08-22 08:14

Guys are you forgetting something?

In more then one occasion, he has lost limbs and regenerated them later on -
due to some otherworldly power/outside influence.

He's gonna live.

Tachibana 2012-08-22 08:17

I hope Kishi don't do anything to keep Tobi from revealing his identity, even though Naruto broke his mask with the rasengan.

yellowscarves 2012-08-22 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune (Post 4315568)
I hope Kishi don't do anything to keep Tobi from revealing his identity, even though Naruto broke his mask with the rasengan.

Next chapter: every shot of Tobi will be from the neck down.

~Yami~ 2012-08-22 08:26

why so short??? and what is that cliffhanger... hahaha

great tactics and combination from the team to beat Tobi....

now let's see what will happen in next chapter

Hunter 2012-08-22 08:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowscarves (Post 4315576)
Next chapter: every shot of Tobi will be from the neck down.

No, next chapter will shift to Madara and/or Sasuke.

astayanax 2012-08-22 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter (Post 4315596)
No, next chapter will shift to Madara and/or Sasuke.

for 4 weeks... if not 8 :|