AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Umineko (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Episode 7 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=85095)

Klashikari 2009-08-12 11:57

Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Episode 7 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Episode 7 (2-2).

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
    Any game spoiler posted in this thread will end up with a temporary ban of 1 day, without any kind of warning. Further offense will escalate to harsher ban.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Nifty 2009-08-12 11:59

Oh my, from Rosa/Maria train scene to just before first twilight?
I'll have to watch the RAW before I can judge for myself just how much they rushed. ;o;

Spoiler for 2chan:

Kazuki_Kun 2009-08-12 12:00

episode just finished airing. was just looking at screencaps on 2chan.

No murders yet! :P good thing but also means have to wait until next week..

Klashikari 2009-08-12 12:01

I couldn't watch it completely, but thank goodness, they didn't finish the episode with the first twilight (they were done with the chapel).
Now it seems they are definitely keeping a proper pace, and seeing Beatrice gleefully cackle like this is very promising for Episode 2.

I hope this episode will change people's mind regarding Maria, because now, there are plenty material that implies many problems underneath.

Waiting for a proper raw.

MarthX 2009-08-12 12:02

"Week" square.

Fabelyn 2009-08-12 12:03

For a second I was worried they would show the first twilight. Thank goodness, the pace wasn't so bad.

"Week Square"...I don't know if I should laugh or cry...

Kazuki_Kun 2009-08-12 12:04

I was having to multitask refreshing this page for episode 7 thread, looking at the 2ch thread, and playing Umineko episode 3 (Vn, that is)

Umineko overload!

Thisguy 2009-08-12 12:06

Poor Maria.
EP2 is still in early, yet Rosa's already on rampage :heh:

Alright, we've got the glimpse of Meta-world (this seems to be official name, btw) and I'm satisfied with how they've done it in anime.
That way anime watchers can understand that their discussion table is on completely different plane than real world... well, at least I hope so.

Add:
In one scene I saw the drop of animation quality (not a FACE thing, obviously) despite being an motionless moment...
That made me kinda worried about their budget on this series, and animation quality in further spisodes.

ameskitty 2009-08-12 12:10

No they misspelled the title to the episode I've been waiting for since the anime started T_T!

...at least it seems as if the pace has been set up correctly :D. Can't wait to watch this episode at least - it looks like it'll be good ;).

Also

Spoiler for ep II-II:

Leinne 2009-08-12 12:11

Good episode S Beato is S.

The pacing was better than in the same episodes of the last ark, so they're gonna keep a good pacing, even better next episodes.

Still like the song when Beato appears, I can-t remember the name cause it-s written in Kanji. Loved the chapel scene and the Meta-world. it was grey with time pause, very novelish.

I can't complain about this episode well a bit (they changed where Rosa buys the candy part and still without airport) but suit Beato is wonderful

EDIT: Engrish at its finest WEEK SQUARE=WEAK SQUARE. Episode mispelled
Proper raw 9/10, Suit Beato is just awsome

Hao 2009-08-12 12:11

Very good parenting episode!
I'm glad they stopped before first twilight :D Looks like I'll have to eagerly wait for next week now :(

Volcanic 2009-08-12 12:13

Spoiler for Battler is a AWESOME cousin:

This episode looks awesome in all ways-and we even get epic Gohda. AWESOME.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_rogue (Post 2576804)
Spoiler for ep II-II:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW.

bigemperor 2009-08-12 12:21

Very good episode, my only complain is that i like more the METAL WORLD SCENE in the manga

but they use answer so i still love it =)

Volcanic 2009-08-12 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigemperor (Post 2576830)
Very good episode, my only complain is that i like more the METAL WORLD SCENE in the manga

but they use answer so i still love it =)

You might want to put that in a spoiler tag, it's quite big.

And yes, by the screenshots, the Meta-world looks pretty well-done. I've gotta hand it to DEEN- by making the first arc sub-par, they're making the other ones awesome! xDD

bigemperor 2009-08-12 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volcanic (Post 2576839)
You might want to put that in a spoiler tag, it's quite big.

done XD

next week is going to be awesome

TsundereCake 2009-08-12 12:28

Moe <3

Volcanic 2009-08-12 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by TsundereCake (Post 2576845)

Lack of Moe-fang, noooo! xD

Actually, the art looked a little weird in this episode, especially Skirt-Beato's face and legs. Or is it just me?

June 1983 2009-08-12 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leinne (Post 2576807)
Loved the chapel scene and the Meta-world. it was grey with time pause, very novelish.

Oh, awesome! So like, the real-world scene freezes and turns grey, and then meta-Battler and Beato can walk around in it? That's exactly what I was hoping for. I imagine later on the "tea room" will appear too, maybe randomly built into the real world ... like, they're in the parlor, for example, and suddenly there's a little alcove with the tea room. :p Or a door suddenly appears in the wall and Beato opens it and you enter the tea room. I would like that.

TsundereCake 2009-08-12 13:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volcanic (Post 2576852)
Lack of Moe-fang, noooo! xD

Actually, the art looked a little weird in this episode, especially Skirt-Beato's face and legs. Or is it just me?

NoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!! You just had to remind me, didn't you? DDDDDX

It's not moe anymore :<

But I'm still calling dibs on that being my avatar XD

luckyssol 2009-08-12 13:20

Spoiler for I can't believe they made this mistake...: