AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Kimiga Nozomu Eien Ayu Mayu theater? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=24898)

onizukaPwns 2004-12-06 22:20

Kimiga Nozomu Eien Ayu Mayu theater?

I really liked the kimiga nozomu series. but what is this? it seems to end at episode 13, if im not mistaken, and the original series ended at episode 14...

i thought it was just an alternative version of the show, but now im wondering.. what is this? can anybody tell me before i end up dling two copies of the same anime?

Kamui4356 2004-12-06 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by onizukaPwns
I really liked the kimiga nozomu series. but what is this? it seems to end at episode 13, if im not mistaken, and the original series ended at episode 14...

i thought it was just an alternative version of the show, but now im wondering.. what is this? can anybody tell me before i end up dling two copies of the same anime?

It's a series of short extras that were at the end of episodes 3-13. Most of them are quite funny. Infact I think the one at the end of ep 13 should be considered the series real ending. :heh:
Also my av comes from one of them. :)
edit: just finished watching them. I've been waiting for someone to release all the ayu-mayu theaters on their own since the series was still airing. :heh: Thanks a lot kaa :)

Fronzel 2004-12-06 23:12

Ayu/Mayu Theater

Is this any different than the SD things that showed after episodes 3-13?

Jcubed 2004-12-06 23:28

Yeah, they really are funny. A lot of people that don't like the series (I'm really sure how that's possible :) ) still like the Ayu Mayu Theaters. So by request we (KAA) released just the Ayu Mayu Theaters just about an hour ago which is I'm guessing why you asked what they were. :) The animation for these is chibi form, here's a pic:

http://jcubed.100megs22.com/encoding...kgne.amt.1.jpg

DarkCntry 2004-12-07 01:08

As a bit of more info...

Ayu and Mayu actually have a small cult following, hell, I'm practically the president of the Ayu fanclub and my graphics guy has this thing for Mayu...Ayu is even a 'carry-over' character in many games, in which you notice she's not just in KGNE ;)

Ayu and Mayu theater were basically omakes in place of the preview of the next episode...seeing the dramatic effect the story had on people they wanted something more of a 'pick-me-up' after some of the episodes, and thus Ayu and Mayu Theater were born. Using the two characters from Takayuki's work, you now have some comic relief amongst the deep drama.

Overall, it was basically a way to keep people from getting overly depressed watching the show and possibly jeopardizing them watching the next episode. This is why you see them come in later during the series.

All should applaud J here, since he's the first to encode and release them all as a seperate pack ;)

Takemi_Ikazuchi 2004-12-07 03:45

They should have included the Gundam parody from DVD 5

dreamless 2004-12-07 06:56

Daikuuji ROCKS!!! definitely the best girl in KGNE!!!! :love: :love: :love:

JoeStoppable 2004-12-07 14:37

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Ayu Mayu Theater

Anyone know what this is. And its not a bittorent link. Is there a problem and when will it be fixed?

7thMethuselah 2004-12-07 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeStoppable
Anyone know what this is. And its not a bittorent link. Is there a problem and when will it be fixed?

It is a series of short movies centered around ayu and Maya from Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. See my avatar :D

PS And it is a bittorrent link as far as I know :uhoh:

Archuka 2004-12-07 15:22

Ayu Mayu Theater comes at the end of each episode of KGNE, so you might have to download the entire KGNE to see them all.

Edit: I just noticed they are being seeded separately now. My bad.

Lina Inverse 2004-12-07 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
It is a series of short movies centered around ayu and Maya from Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. See my avatar :D

PS And it is a bittorrent link as far as I know :uhoh:

Is it a SD series like the figures in your avatar, or just short stories in normal style with occassional SD scenes?

7thMethuselah 2004-12-07 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lina Inverse
Is it a SD series like the figures in your avatar, or just short stories in normal style with occassional SD scenes?

The torrent that was put up is a collection of the short scenes at the end of the KimiNozo episodes, so if you happen to have these kiminozo episodes then you allready have the Ayu-Mayu theatre and there is no reason to dl them again. And yes they are completely in the style my avatar is. The file consists of 6 movies each about a minute long but they sure made me laugh again :p

onizukaPwns 2004-12-07 22:53

oh, now i get it, lol, thnx everyone

i really liked those shorts at teh end, i think i might get it, lol

FireBorn 2004-12-07 23:51

roffle.. That stuff was hilarious.

SinnerChrno 2004-12-08 00:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takemi_Ikazuchi

Now THAT I would love to see.

Talesweaving 2004-12-08 01:22

wait wait i dont get it. The Threater is the end of the eps when mayu mayu and daikuuji? All put in one batch?

SinnerChrno 2004-12-08 01:27

You are correct, Talesweaving.

eMpTy265 2004-12-08 16:19

Quote:

ditto.

oh BTW... which ep is that parody after?

Jcubed 2004-12-08 17:31

Quote:

Notice this is the the AMT torrent, the Gundam Parody is not a AMT. Someone also asked what episode it is after, as far as I know it's only an extra on the DVD and not after any episode.

I'm also encoding the series for KAA so if you like the quality on these AMT's make sure to get the episodes too, 9-11 was released. A full torrent is up next and I plan to get the full series torrent out this weekend but I can't make any promises.

There seems to be some demand for the Gundam parody, that being the case I'll try to encode it and make a seperate torrent for it... but no promises.

SinnerChrno 2004-12-09 01:35

That'd be great if you did, Jcubed. Thanks for your hard work. :)