AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

LoweGear 2014-02-21 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 5020273)
Obviously Build Fighter version...:heh:

Yeah, fixed that earlier once I realized just what the actual Crossbone Gundam design looked like. In fact, while its theme and silhouette is that of the Crossbone's, every design detail isn't, with the massive chest skull being the most prominent change.

Though yes, it does mean they'll eventually give us a true HGUC Crossbone Gundam sooner or later. :heh:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2014-02-21 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 5020264)
Also, RG Gundam Exia: :love:

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Will they make the Roll-out version of RG Exia? If they do, it will look good posed together with the Roll-out 0 Gundam :cool:.

LoweGear 2014-02-22 00:11

And you thought the era of massive HG's were over...

HGUC Neo Zeong:

http://110.imagebam.com/download/sqx...neo%20zeon.jpg

80 cm tall :eek:

It's not gonna be as long as the HGUC Dendrobium Orchis, but in terms of overall bulk and volume, the Neo Zeong is gonna be the most massive HG 1/144 kit Bandai's made :eyespin::eyespin::eyespin:

bio9205 2014-02-22 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 5020287)
Yeah, fixed that earlier once I realized just what the actual Crossbone Gundam design looked like. In fact, while its theme and silhouette is that of the Crossbone's, every design detail isn't, with the massive chest skull being the most prominent change.

Though yes, it does mean they'll eventually give us a true HGUC Crossbone Gundam sooner or later. :heh:

Yeap, and fingers crossed for X2 and X3 as well! Hope they don't go the exclusive route for those 2 again, though... :mad:

Skye629 2014-02-22 02:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 5020326)
And you thought the era of massive HG's were over...

HGUC Neo Zeong:

http://110.imagebam.com/download/sqx...neo%20zeon.jpg

80 cm tall :eek:

It's not gonna be as long as the HGUC Dendrobium Orchis, but in terms of overall bulk and volume, the Neo Zeong is gonna be the most massive HG 1/144 kit Bandai's made :eyespin::eyespin::eyespin:

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

Damn, whats the price gonna be I wonder, 7000 yen?


BTW
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Hu5G7G1LVG...1600/1fdfd.jpg

ZeroXSEED 2014-02-22 02:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5020426)
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

Damn, whats the price gonna be I wonder, 7000 yen?

I will burn a pair of sock if it's less than 28.000 yen

That shit is massive :eyespin:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5020426)

YEEESSSS

My Dendrobium won't be alone soon! :D

Skye629 2014-02-22 02:45

RG Exia in its full glory/ Clearer scans

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VQjiYu7R4L...2214464407.jpg

LoweGear 2014-02-22 03:14

Wait, are they also going to do RG Exia Repair?!?! :eek:

Also, HG GN Arms adapted for the RG version :heh:

ZeroXSEED 2014-02-22 03:28

> RG Exia Repair
> 1890 Yen


1890 fucking yen :D:D:D:D:D

(Unless it's just another limited conversion kit? Can't read moonrunes)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2014-02-22 03:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 5020326)
And you thought the era of massive HG's were over...

HGUC Neo Zeong:

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Char: "Legs are just for decora....wait! That thing has legs! What the hell is my clone doing?! He's supposed to imitate me using leg-less mecha in the maskman's final fight!" :bash:

Ehhmm.....on another topic, I was right. Those who bought HG Unicorn Green Frame Exclusive got ripped off by Bandai with the release of HG FAUG (Desmod) :heh:. I knew that the Green Frame exclusive is a ridiculous cashgrab release, just like RG non-Aile Strike & MG (plain) Astray Red exclusives.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 5020443)
Wait, are they also going to do RG Exia Repair?!?! :eek:

Awesomeness.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 5020443)
Also, HG GN Arms adapted for the RG version :heh:

It's kinda obvious the moment they announced RG Exia.

duotiga 2014-02-22 04:09

BB Neo Zeong is more expensive than HG Crossbone Kai? Am I seeing it wrongly ???

Wild Goose 2014-02-22 04:17

That Zeo Zeong... What. All my what.

Also, I've started myfrst gunpla. HGUC GM command. After 3 hours, I only have the head, torso, backpack and arms done. :heh:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2014-02-22 04:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Goose (Post 5020469)
Also, I've started myfrst gunpla. HGUC GM command. After 3 hours, I only have the head, torso, backpack and arms done. :heh:

Welcome! :D

And take your time building the GM, there’s no rush. Just do it the best you can, not as fast as you can ;).

Skye629 2014-02-22 04:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Goose (Post 5020469)
That Zeo Zeong... What. All my what.

Also, I've started myfrst gunpla. HGUC GM command. After 3 hours, I only have the head, torso, backpack and arms done. :heh:

Building gunpla is not a race (unless that is what you are doing lol)

Take your time and have fun, thats whats key

Building when you dont feel like it, rushing to complete, etc. just kills it

Hobbies are for enjoyment

Wild Goose 2014-02-22 06:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 5020473)
Welcome! :D

And take your time building the GM, there’s no rush. Just do it the best you can, not as fast as you can ;).

Thanks!

I've decided to take it easy and not worry so much about the small stuff. Nobody's first gunpla was perfect, even Meijin. (Nu Gundam without the funnels. Oh, Yuuki. And it's not like you were being distracted by the awesome moeAGARE hotness that's Yana. :p) Plus, the GM Command being an old kit means that it's pretty cheap - RM30 - so if I screw this up I can just buy another kit.

That said I think my next kit will be the GM Command Space. After that... well, who knows.

Surprisingly my parents, who are anti-anime, are actually alright with this. Well, my dad thinks I should do warships, fighter planes or tanks, and my mom thinks it's good I'm not on my computer. THough if I did tanks I'd end up doing a Panzer IV Ausf. H Ankou Custom. :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5020484)
Building gunpla is not a race (unless that is what you are doing lol)

Take your time and have fun, thats whats key

Building when you dont feel like it, rushing to complete, etc. just kills it

Hobbies are for enjoyment

Yeah... but then there's Reiji and Aila finishing their gunpla so fast, and Mao building a Kshatriya in a 2-hour truck ride. :heh:

Also that Neo Zeong is all of my what, and sooner or later someone's going to use it in the next season of Build Fighters. :heh:

But for some reason, whenever I tried to build model kits in the past, it was so difficult and I raged and I felt it was a chore.

But building Gunpla is fun! Now all we need is Gunpla Battle! Sure, my old HGUC 1/144 GM Command won't last a single fight, but screw it, GMs for ever!

I'll build a shelf of GM with my own two hands! Moeagare! Moeagare! MOEAGARE! GUNPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

...yeah, I think I understand how shota!Yuuki felt. Which explains why he was ignoring Yana so much. :heh:

ZeroXSEED 2014-02-22 09:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 5020465)
BB Neo Zeong is more expensive than HG Crossbone Kai? Am I seeing it wrongly ???

It is larger than most HG, this not to mention Bandai's odd generosity in giving accessories and gimmicks to their BB kits.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Goose (Post 5020469)
That Zeo Zeong... What. All my what.

Also, I've started myfrst gunpla. HGUC GM command. After 3 hours, I only have the head, torso, backpack and arms done. :heh:

Welcome to the hivemind, bro :heh:

Infinite Zenith 2014-02-22 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 5020326)
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

I only have eyes for the HGUC FA Unicorn Destroy mode.

firefox 2014-02-22 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 5020473)
Welcome! :D

And take your time building the GM, there’s no rush. Just do it the best you can, not as fast as you can ;).

Indeed, if you want it doen well it will cost time.

It takes for me 8 hours to finish a simple 1/144 hg. I'm a slow builder, but they are glued (no not the joints), pannellined and have paint apps where needed.

kct 2014-02-22 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 5020451)
> RG Exia Repair
> 1890 Yen


1890 fucking yen :D:D:D:D:D

(Unless it's just another limited conversion kit? Can't read moonrunes)

The Repair and the GN Arms (quoted to be 4,644 yen) are going to be P-Bandai releases.

While I'm here trying to score both the P-Bandai Red Frame and the P-Bandai Destiny Impulse R. Screw you YJA!

bio9205 2014-02-22 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5020426)
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

Damn, whats the price gonna be I wonder, 7000 yen?

Going by this picture:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mnMg0xIA_P...s1600/1ggw.jpg

The Kshatriya Repaired already costs 7000 yen, so... :heh: I'll settle for the SD.

Oh, and RG Exia looks SEX. Is the inner frame new? If so, can't wait to see what other 00 suits they make out of it. Dynames please, Bandai!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.