AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Blazer-X 2016-11-19 12:13

Excited: MG Providence! FINALLY!

Piqued my Interest:
- RG Astray Gold Frame: Looks good, almost like a 1/144 version of the awesome Metal Build. Still, rather have the actual MG somewhere down the line. Or if Dragon Momoko ever wants to make the plastic version of the Metal Build like they did with Destiny.
- HG Amazing Strike Freedom: RAGE ON, GUNPLA!
- HiRes Wing Zero EW: Could become a better version of 1/100 than the existing dated MG.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2016-11-19 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 5983744)
- HG Amazing Strike Freedom: RAGE ON, GUNPLA!

Just my two-cents, but I don't like the red inner frame and the big yellow blocks on Amazing SF. I think they look distracting. If I ever get that kit, I'm gonna paint them either silver or gold.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 5983744)
- HiRes Wing Zero EW: Could become a better version of 1/100 than the existing dated MG.

I don't think MG Wing Zero is that dated. It has great sculp, great color, great articulation, great build and solidity. It also has no problem holding all of its weapons. You can practically pull off any kind of poses with it. It's better than the recent MG V2 Gundam and (in some aspects) is even better than MG Nu.KA, I can tell you that. IMO the only things they can improve on it are the wings. They can probably make it more elaborate and solid. Aside from that, I think the HiRM model will only make it sharper, more stylized and (a lot) more expensive.

darkone45 2016-11-19 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkone45 (Post 5983566)
Oh and dose anyone know where Gundam flauros is ? its coming out next month the same time as Gundam Vidar right ? so how come its not at the expo ?

Still wondering

Skye629 2016-11-19 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkone45 (Post 5983935)
Still wondering

Nothing on it from the Gundam EXPO so far, then again its only the first day so wait to see if they have anything more to show

darkone45 2016-11-19 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5983966)
Nothing on it from the Gundam EXPO so far, then again its only the first day so wait to see if they have anything more to show

Oh good :) I'm hoping on the second day we finally get its color scheme as well as one more confirmation on any more Gundams, I mean seven stars have seven Gundams right ? lol would be a huge wast not to have Gunpla of them right ?

darkone45 2016-11-21 16:17

Very strange we didn't see Gundam flauros, I wonder if they had it ready they didn't want to show off its colors ?

Faux Mecha 2016-11-22 02:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkone45 (Post 5984958)
Very strange we didn't see Gundam flauros, I wonder if they had it ready they didn't want to show off its colors ?

i wonder how people would react when they saw the Flauros in a pinkish-red paint with cartoon shark eye decals on its head unit......... :heh:

kgrodriguez 2016-11-22 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Global Sword 2 (Post 5985185)
i wonder how people would react when they saw the Flauros in a pinkish-red paint with cartoon shark eye decals on its head unit......... :heh:

I'm actually surprised we haven't seen this photoshoped yet. :heh:

NBG 2016-11-23 17:31

Actually this photoshoped image was shared on reddit a couple days ago :heh: only missing the eye on side of head


Router25 2016-11-23 19:57

It might actually be in Ryusei colors, now that I see that there are actual shark teeth in the almost Graze-looking head, and
Spoiler for ep 33:

because giving it to Hush is a bit of a stretch.

Skye629 2016-11-24 01:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Router25 (Post 5986101)
It might actually be in Ryusei colors, now that I see that there are actual shark teeth in the almost Graze-looking head, and
Spoiler for ep 33:

because giving it to Hush is a bit of a stretch.

People actually speculated Takaki would get it? O-o, theres seriously no precedent for it

Its near 100% Shino, he's the only other veteran pilot in Tekkadan and hes the only one left on Mars, where the Flauros and the MA is

I wouldnt be surprised if he was the saving grace for Mika in the upcoming fight against Vidar

Router25 2016-11-24 01:54

I was happily egging it because of the previous trope with the Rebake. Good thing they didn't do it.

Skye629 2016-11-28 08:51

Building my 1/100 Schwalbe Graze (Gaelio's) and really impressed

Love the build for these things, full, yet not complex/too many parts inner frame, minimal stickers, detail level between HG and MG, solid feeling, yet very articulated

Cost for what ur getting (expensive HG/Cheap MG/other NGs 1/100) is pretty darn sweet. These are what the RE/100s shoulda been like



That being said Im definitely looking to picking up more of these in the future. Probably a Barbatos, and theres a good chance of Bael getting on later on

Also picked up the HG Astaroth Origin, its my favorite IBO gundam so far but I dont see it having a goid chance of getting a 1/100 made, even after the show is done airing

NBG 2016-12-04 22:06

Anyone know if the beam effect is included with the kit?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cy4BFnsUkAAYrHt.jpg

Galaxian 2016-12-07 18:14

Has anyone gotten the HG Scramble Gundam yet?

Skye629 2016-12-07 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by NBG (Post 5991603)
Anyone know if the beam effect is included with the kit?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cy4BFnsUkAAYrHt.jpg

It is thats an official image

Some more recent ones show its full accessory load out (beam effect, pile drives for claws, and a new style katana for barbatos)

Chibiloli 2016-12-18 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaxian (Post 5993053)
Has anyone gotten the HG Scramble Gundam yet?

I have, got some questions about it?

Galaxian 2016-12-18 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5998577)
I have, got some questions about it?

Just the overall feelings towards it. Is it worth it?

Chibiloli 2016-12-19 06:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaxian (Post 5998775)
Just the overall feelings towards it. Is it worth it?

Depends, its quite a simple Gunpla to be honest, its a rather simple to build kit, good if you want to do a nice relaxing build, just don't expect much on the features department, as for accessories, all you get is the forearm beam rifles, beam saber effects, and this little snap on piece to mount a forearm rifle on the chest during waverider/bird mode.

Galaxian 2016-12-22 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5999183)
Depends, its quite a simple Gunpla to be honest, its a rather simple to build kit, good if you want to do a nice relaxing build, just don't expect much on the features department, as for accessories, all you get is the forearm beam rifles, beam saber effects, and this little snap on piece to mount a forearm rifle on the chest during waverider/bird mode.

I see. Right now I'm torn between it and Barbatos Lupus.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:18.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.