AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

duotiga 2009-03-08 07:54

will they milk us with the gundams addons (in trans-am addtion) & ahead/gn-x III with bazooka?

Ardi220288 2009-03-08 08:05

If you guys notice. 00 and cherudim equipment are defiinitely come from the same tech they use in their 00V counterpart. I wouldn't be suprised if Arios and Seravee also the same (perhaps in future 00V chapter?)

That to be said. what a nice way to milk some money....... aah my wallet

GNWeapon 2009-03-08 08:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2259691)
will they milk us with the gundams addons (in trans-am addtion) & ahead/gn-x III with bazooka?

Better not come in trans-am colors with those additional equipment. If I become crazy enough, I may just grab 1 of each Gundams (with the addtional equipments), that is IF Bandai decides to release them.

LoweGear 2009-03-08 08:27

Damn you Bandai... WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!?!

I've already bought all the S2 Gundams... and now you tempt with new, shiny equipment :eyespin:

Completing the S2 Gundams is really gonna cost an arm or a leg... :uhoh:

*watches his wallet run dry*

Un1ver5e 2009-03-08 08:43

Gundam 00 seems to be some big huge milking scheme. :rolleyes:

They have both the normal version, the transam versions, which probably will be in 1/100 and 1/144. Besides that, anyone noticed a number of MSs/MAs which only appear in 1 or 2 episodes?

-Graham's Union Flag Custom
-Graham's GN Flag
-Bushido's Ahead
-Masurao v1
-Alvartore
-Agrissa
-GN X I
-Empress
-Trilobite

I mean, no offence to the designs. They're awesome and all, but to show them only a few times, getting the fans tempted by the sleek designs and weaponry, just to sell the kit?

I know, I know, it's our fault that we choose to get the kits regardless, but still...

Ok, end of rant. ;)

Roadie 2009-03-08 08:48

Except, well, for almost all that list, save two or three examples they haven't made models for 'em...and there's very little chance, this late, anyway, or even before now, an Alvatore model would be made. Probably due to how long it's been since S1 ended or how large the Alvatore is or something. Alvaaron would be more feasible- but, again, S1 ended quite some time ago, and the Alvatore only showed up for two or three episodes.

LightningZERO 2009-03-08 09:00

I want a RX-78 0 Gundam now!!!

Exia_00 2009-03-08 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2259750)
Damn you Bandai... WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!?!

I've already bought all the S2 Gundams... and now you tempt with new, shiny equipment :eyespin:

Completing the S2 Gundams is really gonna cost an arm or a leg... :uhoh:

*watches his wallet run dry*

indeed, i feel ur pain, i have the gundams too.... grrrr.

it will cost both an arm and a leg

LoweGear 2009-03-08 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Un1ver5e (Post 2259775)
Gundam 00 seems to be some big huge milking scheme. :rolleyes:

Gundam in general has always been a huge milking scheme... heck, the entire MSV line from its conception in the 80's was meant to boost model kit sales :uhoh:

And we just fall for the traps and let our wallets get exhausted :eyespin:

LightningZERO 2009-03-08 10:29

Gundams gaining additional weapons are logical in the show, but not logical to our wallet :heh:

I hope Bandai will be kind for once and release all the new weapons in one weapon set...

Kagekyuubi 2009-03-08 10:30

I felt this was an appropriate way to portray what Bandai's thinking at the moment:

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...ics/BANDAI.jpg

Exia_00 2009-03-08 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kagekyuubi (Post 2259918)
I felt this was an appropriate way to portray what Bandai's thinking at the moment:

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...ics/BANDAI.jpg

only to find out ribbons is the boss of bandai... gah no wonder he had the money to make all those innovators haha

LoweGear 2009-03-08 10:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2259914)
Gundams gaining additional weapons are logical in the show, but not logical to our wallet :heh:

I hope Bandai will be kind for once and release all the new weapons in one weapon set...

Hoping that their treatment of the 1/72 VF-25 Super Pack will serve as precedent for them bringing back their weapon sets series (like the ones they had for the 1/144 G Gundam kits).

Otherwise, heads will explode... and it won't be mine :uhoh:

Kagekyuubi 2009-03-08 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 2259926)
only to find out ribbons is the boss of bandai... gah no wonder he had the money to make all those innovators haha

No, no. It's actually Amuro! It's the reason why the guy came back as Ribbons a.k.a. Evil Amuro! It's why his death was so ambigious!!

justavisitor 2009-03-08 11:02

fortunately I am not sold on GN sword III (yet), and I haven't bought any S2 gundam...if I wanna buy, I would probably go for 00 raiser designer color version

A question, do I need to paint a lot for 1/144 00 raiser designer color version?? I don't wanna paint, and I check the dalong website, it seems to me I don't need to paint anywhere besides the forehead, do I need to paint of any place else??

Okamidum 2009-03-08 11:12

I wonder what each new additional equipment does for the gundams. Cherudims looks very interesting.

Spitfire 2009-03-08 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okamidum (Post 2260002)
I wonder what each new additional equipment does for the gundams. Cherudims looks very interesting.

Cherdudim has some sort of additional GN Cannon on its shoulder, and what looks like an armor/booster unit on its GN Drive.

Arios has GN missile containers and a multi-barrel GN Beam Machinegun/Cannon combo weapon)

I think Seravee has 2 things added to its shoulders, which either are additional condensers or GN Missile containers, and I think it also has 2 additional cannons mounted around its waist.

And of course 00 has its GN Sword III.

Ario's new equipment are defenitly my fav aside from the GN Sword III. I am defenitly hoping they make some sort of weapon pack kit, but I also hope they make them for the 1/100 kits.

Tormenk 2009-03-08 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by justavisitor (Post 2259981)
fortunately I am not sold on GN sword III (yet), and I haven't bought any S2 gundam...if I wanna buy, I would probably go for 00 raiser designer color version

A question, do I need to paint a lot for 1/144 00 raiser designer color version?? I don't wanna paint, and I check the dalong website, it seems to me I don't need to paint anywhere besides the forehead, do I need to paint of any place else??

It's a matter of preference but the designer color version requires little paint. I would recommend painting the V fin in yellow since the stickers don't look great wrapping around them.

Other then that, you may consider painting the clear parts. Adds a great deal to the overall feel to the model IMO.

LoweGear 2009-03-08 11:33

New image of the Robot Damashii O Gundam from the Robot Damashii Diary

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dW7jdVzJn8...9.00000002.jpg

Note that the image itself is black and white, so no word on whether this will be the original "rollout colors" version or the RX-78 colors seen this recent episode.

Saga_CE 2009-03-08 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2260028)
Note that the image itself is black and white, so no word on whether this will be the original "rollout colors" version or the RX-78 colors seen this recent episode.

On the contrary, we can see with the color variations on the chest (the vents were grey in the original color scheme) that the 0 Gundam will wear his brand new and flashy colors.