AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

jonli 2009-09-13 01:43

Can anyone tell me the story behind the super crazy Psycho Gundam, Char Zaku, Penelope etc Gattai?

Patriot's Blade 2009-09-13 05:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 2639732)
It had been out for the past couple of months. Next up will be Sun Ce and Jiang Wei. And we have a couple of Big Ones for X'mas :-
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2808/1252511169808.jpg
Sima Shi, Sima Zhao, Sima Yan, Chi You combiners.
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1600/1252511208575.jpg
Updated version of Sun Quan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by StratoSpear (Post 2640228)
Seriously.... Combining together Neue Ziel, Char's Zaku, Psycho, Xi and Penelope Gundams together... That's supreme overkill.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonli (Post 2641558)
Can anyone tell me the story behind the super crazy Psycho Gundam, Char Zaku, Penelope etc Gattai?

not to mention it kinda, sort of fulfills SOMEBODY's dream about Gundams combining with one another to form a larger Gundam complete with its mixed abilities from each of its respective individual components :heh:

but Gundam is not a super robot series so combining mobile suits in Super Sentai fashion is out of the question but hey!,
its just SD!!, not the real thing! :heh:

MakubeX2 2009-09-13 06:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonli (Post 2641558)
Can anyone tell me the story behind the super crazy Psycho Gundam, Char Zaku, Penelope etc Gattai?

First, notice that all the mechs are named after villians from Three Kingdoms and Chinese myth here. Namely the Simas and Chi You.

So I wager the final combination is suppose to be the Last Boss for the SD Gundam Three Kingdom manga.

Tormenk 2009-09-14 00:57

Colored prototypes of the upcoming MG Blue Frame 2nd R.



Now to wait for the inevitable MG Astray variations.

Exia_00 2009-09-14 05:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tormenk (Post 2643535)
Colored prototypes of the upcoming MG Blue Frame 2nd R.



Now to wait for the inevitable MG Astray variations.

definitly a must get but yeh it is inevitable that the other astrays will be released, not to mention a spin off Red frame version of this one like what they did for the 1/100 NG, ps (off topic) no one knows where i can find eva kit reviews?

atlans89 2009-09-14 06:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tormenk (Post 2643535)
Colored prototypes of the upcoming MG Blue Frame 2nd R.



Now to wait for the inevitable MG Astray variations.

:upset: Oh my, maybe best MG of Seed so far. So tempted to get it :eyespin:

Somehow I think it will use new design for skeletal structure, unlike other MG of Seed so far.

Critias 2009-09-14 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tormenk (Post 2643535)
Colored prototypes of the upcoming MG Blue Frame 2nd R.



Now to wait for the inevitable MG Astray variations.

Looks a lot sharper than I thought. Wil probably get. And my guess for the Red Frame variant will include the flight pack. And Gold Frame here we come :D

Sir Dearka 2009-09-14 18:40

The only MG Astray I'd be interested in would be the Gold Frame Amatu :D the Blue Frame looks nice but nothing I'd get too excited about really

atlans89 2009-09-14 20:39

Haha, if Sir Dearka is quite a fan of Gun-type gundam like Buster I'm quite a fan of sword-type gundam. MG Blue Frame is quite a have-to-get to me :P

Critias 2009-09-14 21:41

Actually now that i think about it, does the MG Blue Frame have the faceplate like it uses in the PS2 game Generation of C.E.? Hope it does...

bio9205 2009-09-15 04:58

Where do you guys get your Gundam 00 character figurines?

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-09-15 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2636680)
Reborns Gundam is certainly a tall bastard, isn't it? Couldn't really tell how big it was compared to the 00 Raiser in the anime, but... damn.

Looking at the fight again, when the 00 and Reborns clash swords you can tell that the Reborns is taller.

kakakka 2009-09-15 17:14

From what I know, all GN Tau units in s2 are tall, so Reborns should be tall also.

Nerroth 2009-09-15 17:45

I'm surprised to see how tall the Reborns is - but I guess it would make it stand apart from the Innovator suits, as Ribbons would no doubt want it to.

One would hope that a PG version wouldn't end up even more expensive than the PG 00-Raiser will be...


Actually, are there any pics up yet comparing the HG Reborns to the likes of the Gadessa and Hiling's Garazzo, or perhaps the Arche Gundam?

X207 2009-09-15 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 2644773)
The only MG Astray I'd be interested in would be the Gold Frame Amatu :D the Blue Frame looks nice but nothing I'd get too excited about really

i like the gold frame but i did see the green frame, i was tempted to buy it but im only going to get 2 more and its not in the list.

jonli 2009-09-15 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 2641896)
First, notice that all the mechs are named after villians from Three Kingdoms and Chinese myth here. Namely the Simas and Chi You.

So I wager the final combination is suppose to be the Last Boss for the SD Gundam Three Kingdom manga.

I'm slightly confused.

Why is Penelope a bad guy? Isn't he Hathaway's Gundam? Good guy?

StratoSpear 2009-09-15 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonli (Post 2646884)
I'm slightly confused.

Why is Penelope a bad guy? Isn't he Hathaway's Gundam? Good guy?

Nope... The Xi Gundam belongs to Hathaway... not the Penelope, at least that's what I see in games.

MakubeX2 2009-09-15 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonli (Post 2646884)
I'm slightly confused.

Why is Penelope a bad guy? Isn't he Hathaway's Gundam? Good guy?

First of all, Sima Yi is the Sazabi. As you can see, both his sons, Sima Shi and Sima Zhao are represented by the Penelope and Xi.

Now from what I see, Hathaway inherited Char's ideal in the novel. So it makes sense that the Xi is "related" to the Sazabi here. And of course, in the novel, the Penelope is the Xi's Sister Mech belonging to the Fed, which kinda fit the role of an antagonist machine.

Tormenk 2009-09-16 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerroth (Post 2646638)
Actually, are there any pics up yet comparing the HG Reborns to the likes of the Gadessa and Hiling's Garazzo, or perhaps the Arche Gundam?

None yet as far as I know but if the models are true to stats, the Arche is the shortest of the lot, even with the Gadessa/Garazzo/Gaddess' ground mode. They do overtake the Reborns Gundam at normal mode, at 24.8m over the Gundam's 23.3m.

jonli 2009-09-16 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 2647137)
First of all, Sima Yi is the Sazabi. As you can see, both his sons, Sima Shi and Sima Zhao are represented by the Penelope and Xi.

Now from what I see, Hathaway inherited Char's ideal in the novel. So it makes sense that the Xi is "related" to the Sazabi here. And of course, in the novel, the Penelope is the Xi's Sister Mech belonging to the Fed, which kinda fit the role of an antagonist machine.

I seeeeee, thanks!

Wow I had no idea that Hathaway "inherited" Char's ideal. Not good enough to be his successor, sorry Bright.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:40.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.