AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Forum & Site Feedback (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Request: Username Change (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=36723)

NoSanninWa 2006-10-02 13:01

Username Change

We do allow people to change their names, so post here if you want to make such a request. However, be aware that such requests will not always be granted.

Before requesting a name change, please search for yourself and make sure the name isn't already in use :)

We do not have a revolving door policy. If you ask for your name to be changed, we are going to be less likely to change it again so be sure you mean it when you ask for your name to be changed.

Quote:

The following 2 steps might help those who request a name change.

Step 1
Make sure your sig is within limits (read our forum rules).

Step 2
Do not ask for another name change if you have already done so in the past 12 months.
NOTE: Usernames should use only latin characters, start with a letter, and contain only letters, numbers, and limited punctuation (underscore, dash, and spaces). Please avoid using accents or special symbols that may be difficult for some users to type.

Buttercup 2006-10-02 13:01

Rename Request

is it Possible if i get my id changed to Buttercup? i don't wanna clog up the site by having so many ID's and sorry if this is in the wrong place

NightWish 2006-10-02 13:45

Yup I'll change that for you... Normally we ask people just PM us such requests, but don't worry about it :)

Anyone else wanting a different name please take note:
Duplicate account are not allow, do as "Buttercup" did and ask us to change your name instead... ;)

Edit: Done.

Buttercup: Remember you'll need to use the new name to login from now on...

Buttercup 2006-10-02 14:08

Thank you for the rename

Zu Ra 2006-10-07 22:29

I too would like to change my Id , I felt that was not possible . If you dont mind can you please change my id to .

Geta Boshi

or

Geta_Boshi

Ano I made my email my id by mistake while regestering my bad

xris 2006-10-08 05:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_shinigami
I too would like to change my Id , I felt that was not possible . If you dont mind can you please change my id to .

Geta Boshi

or

Geta_Boshi

Ano I made my email my id by mistake while regestering my bad

i_shinigami now Geta Boshi

Zu Ra 2006-10-08 13:17

Thank you for the id change , appreciate it. And really sorry for all the trouble

toru310 2006-11-18 21:21

Hi i have a question.

Can you change your accounts name???? from my name to blabla??

Thats just an example i didn't mean to make my name blabla!

Question if your avatars name got changed after you post a request and you logged on the next day what will happen if the saved username in your mozzila or IE is the old one what will happen??

Silver Dragon 2006-11-18 21:26

PM an Admin
Admins have their names bolded and Italic.

NoSanninWa 2006-11-20 01:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binsentsu (Post 744173)
Can you change your accounts name???? from Binsentsu to blabla??

Thats just an example i didn't mean to make my name blabla!

You're lucky that nobody who could change your name was online during those 6 hours before you edited your post. You were very nearly renamed to blabla! (The request got forwarded for action!)

toru310 2006-12-10 04:35

Please change my name to Migufuchi Fusutsu

Elhaym Van Houten 2006-12-21 04:27

Ehem,admin sir,can you please change my nickname to Elly?;) Onegaishimasu!:D

Original:KOS-MOS
Requested:Elly

Thank you very much for your kind effort.:D

xris 2006-12-21 05:23

Elly is already taken, so it's not available. Please check for yourself to see if the new name you want is not already in use.

Elhaym Van Houten 2006-12-21 05:40

Oh,I see.So,what about Elhaym Van Houten?Is it too long?Uggghh,sorry for troubling you and sorry yet again about the siggy!!!

NoSanninWa 2006-12-21 05:44

I can do that. One new name coming up.

Unfortunately your signature is STILL too big. Maximum height is 160 pixels.

Elhaym Van Houten 2006-12-21 05:55

Thank you very much for your kindness!I'll never forget your good deed!

Areguzanda 2007-01-25 04:31

Hi.

I want to change my name to Areguzanda
anybody want to help me with this? :)

Thanx! :D

AnimeFanx 2007-07-13 10:31

how can i change my profile name?

i would really like to know i made this profile really quick and dint think of a good name for it but i want the name to switch to Laughing Man

well i just checked it and theres alrdy a laughing man but he has been in-active for bout 1 year....

shiro83 2007-07-13 10:40

I don't think it is possible to change your username once you have registered.
Maybe you can check with the forum mods?

Alice Elliot 2007-07-13 10:44

I think it is possible to change your name but better write a pm to some mod like shiroi adviced. And maybe check this -> Silly Question Thread too, it might be that the matter got discussed there but I'm not sure. But there are a lot of questions and answers.