AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   (L) Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you Desu! [Manga]** (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=146287)

zztop 2017-01-04 09:05

Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you Desu! [Manga]**

http://www.ganganonline.com/contents/choujin/img/mv.jpg

AKA: The Super High Schoolers Affordably Living in Another World

Original author : Misora Riku (Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, Ultimate Antihero)
Art:Yamada Kotaro

Serialized in Gangan Online.
http://www.ganganonline.com/contents/choujin/

Vol 1 is already out and translated.

Synopsis:
A private airplane carrying 7 high school students crash-lands in a fantasy world of dragons and magic. Rescued by a nearby village of beast-humans (and its sole elf girl), the students aim to find a way home whilst helping the village back. Given each student has their own unique Super Human level special skill, this may be a much easier quest than it seems!

L to R : Shinobu (SH Investigative Journalist/Ninja), Masato (SH Business Tycoon), Tsukasa (SH Politician), Aoi(SH Swordswoman), Ringo (SH Genius Inventor), Keine (SH Doctor/Surgeon), Akatsuki (SH Illusionist)

Spoiler for Lilulu (Lulu), Tsukasa and mayo:

kaikalaila 2017-01-05 09:23

Are they super geniuses like a certain novel or is the story more toward a lighter side?

MrTerrorist 2017-01-05 09:45

This looks interesting.

zztop 2017-01-05 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaikalaila (Post 6007718)
Are they super geniuses like a certain novel or is the story more toward a lighter side?

The story's been towards the lighter side, AFAIK.
Each student has a specialized Super skill, like the characters from the Danganronpa franchise. Ex. Aoi's the Super Swordswoman, Shinobu's the Super Investigative Journalist/Ninja, Tsukasa's the Super Politician (and current Japanese Prime Minister).

So think a lighthearted Danganronpa meets Mondaiji/NoGameNoLife.

Diluc 2017-01-05 10:24

I feel this series the best if the author press on the plot heavier.
As best to say that the plot should scatter the seven student into internal conflict where each students will ally with other countries to war with their enhanced involvement.
It's not really interesting to see powerhouse get a goal so easily.

wuhugm 2017-01-05 10:35

^But this is a lighthearted heartwarming story

Ramero 2017-01-05 13:50

@Roxis

Well the initial was already good enough not to mention i believe they will have setbacks and progress on this campaign.

Mention Tsukasa will be the Supreme Commander of the Army if the army was established, Aoi will be the Co-Commander, Ringo will be the one that invent stuffs for Tsukasa's Army, Masato will handle the Financials, Keine will handle the injured, Akatsuki will be handling the surprise attack and Shinobu will handle the Intelligence.

===========================

Chapter 5 was the most hilarious seeing Masato tortured by Shinobu telling that she's still a virgin and she said:

Shinobu: Yes? What? I didn't quite catch that (Bending Masato's Arm)
Masato: Wait Shinobu! A Human arm doesn't bend like that! (Screams all along)

Spoiler for How Shinobu Tortures Masato:

XD XD

Where i could see Chapter 9 to 14?

RedWingFM 2017-01-05 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramero (Post 6007916)
@Roxis

Well the initial was already good enough not to mention i believe they will have setbacks and progress on this campaign.

Mention Tsukasa will be the Supreme Commander of the Army if the army was established, Aoi will be the Co-Commander, Ringo will be the one that invent stuffs for Tsukasa's Army, Masato will handle the Financials, Keine will handle the injured, Akatsuki will be handling the surprise attack and Shinobu will handle the Intelligence.

===========================

Chapter 5 was the most hilarious seeing Masato tortured by Shinobu telling that she's still a virgin and she said:

Shinobu: Yes? What? I didn't quite catch that (Bending Masato's Arm)
Masato: Wait Shinobu! A Human arm doesn't bend like that! (Screams all along)

Spoiler for How Shinobu Tortures Masato:

XD XD

Where i could see Chapter 9 to 14?

Too soon for that now.

Ramero 2017-01-05 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedWingFM (Post 6007954)
Too soon for that now.

I mean for the raw itself.. Japan already released Chapter 14 and 15 so i want to read chapter 9 to 13 even it was just Japanese since i'm curious about Masato's apprentice, Lil Ruu.

beast 666 2017-01-09 19:40

Chance someone has as project this manga?

MrTerrorist 2017-01-10 11:45

Finally read Volume 1, chapter 1 to 8.
Love the story about Superhuman teens in fantasy world helping the locals from the evil and corrupt.
Can't wait for the next chapters.

Ramero 2017-01-11 01:09

I do hope there are scanlations for this...

Man i hope that everyone got their shiny debut and right now Masato and Shinobu already make their debut for their skills. Masato defeat Noistland and Shinobu got the intel so quick.

zztop 2017-01-12 08:01

Chp 16's raw has been released on Gangan.
We'll be seeing another scanlation instalment of Vol 2, chps 8-16 soon enough.

I always like that chapter where Akatsuki's freaking out at the animal-ear kids like they're from a horror movie.
"NOOOOOOO!!! Oh God, the cat and dog ears!!" ((φ(◎ロ◎ ; )φ))

Ramero 2017-01-12 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by zztop (Post 6012436)
Chp 16's raw has been released on Gangan.
We'll be seeing another scanlation instalment of Vol 2, chps 8-16 soon enough.

I always like that chapter where Akatsuki's freaking out at the animal-ear kids like they're from a horror movie.
"NOOOOOOO!!! Oh God, the cat and dog ears!!" ((φ(◎ロ◎ ; )φ))

LOL yeah he think that it was a trick from director XD

I prefer to see Shinobu tortures Masato just because she is a virgin XD

I start to get suspicious if Protagonist was Tsukasa and Lilulu as main heroine. Hopefully Ringo will go on fire to win Tsukasa's affection if that happens XD

RedWingFM 2017-01-14 08:21

There are 16 chapters on mrmr now, maybe we will see new chapters on English soon.

Ramero 2017-01-14 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedWingFM (Post 6013630)
There are 16 chapters on mrmr now, maybe we will see new chapters on English soon.

Mrmr? Can i see it? I wonder what chapter Lilulu got captured anyway

u2L2rQ 2017-01-18 00:47

there is a medieval gun in this series, then it means there is a cannon. it means the future antagonists in this series has some way to retaliate against the 7 genius mc.

Ramero 2017-01-18 01:19

Technology vs magic is more likely for this story.

Nvis 2017-01-24 21:12

Elf girl MC (Lilulu) is a keeper, lucky Tsukasa. :naughty:

RedWingFM 2017-01-25 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nvis (Post 6020000)
Elf girl MC (Lilulu) is a keeper, lucky Tsukasa. :naughty:

I already want some ships.