AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Koi Hime Musou (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=41757)

MakubeX2 2007-01-15 07:45

Koi Hime Musou

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4396/chrshokucr5.jpg
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7728/chrgimk9.jpg
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7052/chrgoed7.jpg
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6...takuguncc0.jpg
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2...shougunoi6.jpg

KiNA 2007-01-15 08:57

erm .. Makube ... Please do remember, not everyone here can read Japanese words/kanji or whatever ... -.-

MakubeX2 2007-01-15 09:12

Fine. From the top. Left To Right.

Shu :-
Ma Chao. Huang Zhong. Zhuge Liang. Guan Yun. Zhang Fei. Zhao Yun.

Wei :-
Xiahou Dun. Xun Yu. Cao Cao. Xu Chu. Xiahou Yuan.

Wu :-
Xiao Qiao. Zhou Yu. Da Qiao. Sun Shang Xiang. Sun Quan. Gan Ning. Lu Xun.

Dong :-
Hua Xiong. Lu Bu. Dong Zhou. Zhang Liao. Jia Xu.

Yuan :-
Wen Chou. Yuan Shao. Yan Liang.

KiNA 2007-01-15 09:25

Thank you ^^ :D

JayF 2007-01-15 18:57

This is even lolier than Ikkitososen. Would appreciate the source of this pics?

Xellos-_^ 2007-01-15 19:09

SHU: I have no problems with any of representation. I still prefer Ikkotosin's loli Zhgue Liang to this one. Also doesn't Guan Yu looks a lot like Setsuna form Negi?

WEI: No Problems here

WU: No problems here either

Dong: Hua Xiong and Lu BU needs to change characters. I thought Hua Xiong's character looks more like LuBu. Especially with that haughty smirk.

Yuen: Yuen Shao is dead on with that haughty expression.

anselfir 2007-01-15 19:16

hahahaha for some reason I can't stop laughing at this.

Deathkillz 2007-01-15 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ (Post 801809)
Yuen: Yuen Shao is dead on with that haughty expression.

but i like that "hohohohoho!" kinda face :D and lol i think she looks like shione from mamoru ~

btw...stop quoting the long ass pic >.<

Kaioshin Sama 2007-01-15 19:55

These pics aren't the character design for the series right. I mean they look nothing like what I see on the website. Is this some H-Game or something that is coming out. Would have been nicer if you said maybe even three words MakubeX2 instead of posting a pic without any context as too what it means or why it was posted. Please share your knowledge.

MakubeX2 2007-01-16 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayF (Post 801796)
This is even lolier than Ikkitososen. Would appreciate the source of this pics?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama (Post 801849)
These pics aren't the character design for the series right. I mean they look nothing like what I see on the website. Is this some H-Game or something that is coming out. Would have been nicer if you said maybe even three words MakubeX2 instead of posting a pic without any context as too what it means or why it was posted. Please share your knowledge.

Koi Hime Musou

Guess who's the character on that page ?

JayF 2007-01-16 07:36

What did they do to Diao Chan?? NNOOO!!!!!!!!:twitch:

MakubeX2 2007-01-16 08:14

It's a fitting transfromation, I must say.

Diao Chan is voiced by Norio Wakamoto under an alias. Other voiced I can pick out from this game is Hikaru Midorikawa and Takehito Koyasu.

The girl's voice all sounds very familiar but I just can't lay a finger to any of them to any popular seiyuus, but I'm sure there are some. Perhaps I should do some searchs based on those alias listed there.

There's no need to say that this game is huge based on what I've said about the seiyuus.

Kaioshin Sama 2007-01-16 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila (Post 802348)
Ah, gotta love the Dating-Sim Market. Anything and everything can be used as sources of inspiration.

Now, I know this will only happen when pigs fly, but if the allowance for homages continues, the (hopeful) logical conclusion will be:

Bible: The Dating Sim!! :p

Starring:

Samson: The Tsundere Karate Girl Who Nobody Can Beat.
David and Goliath: The Cute Constantly-Bickering Twin Sisters.
Moses: "The LONG Haired Big Sister/Oneechan character."
Abraham: Messed up sports teacher obsessed with killing her own daughter.
Jacob: The Mischevious "Lying" Science Girl With A Cute Grin.
Cain: Quiet "Gothic-Loli-Rei" type goth girl who accidentally kiled her twin sister.
Ramases: "Moses' Rich-Princess Half Sister With Hunks-Henchmen and Evil Laugh."
Pontius Pilot: The Sexu Closet-Romantic School Principle trying to keep order.
Judas: The "Backstabbign Gossiping Pretend-Best-Friend."
Jesus: "The Sweet Girl Next Door," the ultimate prize. :)
Mary And Josep: Cute Young "MILF" Mommy and Good-Hearted Clumsy-Dad.
Mary Magdelene: Jesus' Yuri Best Friend With Glasses and Maid Costume.

Hey, since parodying Eastern Gods and Warriors is considered "okay", it's only fair if it applies to western ones as well. :)

I think it's an actual game and not a dating-sim.

Xellos-_^ 2007-01-16 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 802282)
Koi Hime Musou

Let me guess the staff form inukami work on this :rolleyes::eyespin::twitch:

Translate it into chinese and i will buy it :heh::p:D cute girls, biug breast i don't care what name you give them. :D:p:heh:

monir 2007-01-16 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 802282)
Koi Hime Musou

Oh my gosh! :eek: :heh: That link should have severe warnings such as: don't click on it if you value your eyes! Who is the character by the way, since I fail spectacularly at making observation.

Xellos-_^ 2007-01-16 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by monir (Post 802554)
Oh my gosh! :eek: :heh: That link should have severe warnings such as: don't click on it if you value your eyes! Who is the character by the way, since I fail spectacularly at making observation.

Spoiler:

Inukami FTW

Scribble 2007-01-16 18:52

Ahh, MakubeX2's picture got me hyped up about this.

YES, and the posters here are right, Yuan Shao's got this "OHOHO" look which REALLY suits his character. And do you know what the best thing about this is?

Underrated advisers are involved, like XUN YU and JIA XU. I thought they'd put Guo Jia in there, though. Wow, just wow!

Lu Bu being shy in that pic is odd, but I bet she'll be a tsundere in this and that's just her "dere" look.
And I bet they'll use Diao Chan and Lu Bu as an opportunity for yuri. o_o

Looking at what I just typed, I think that my love for ROTK will harm my judgement towards this series.

Kaioshin Sama 2007-01-16 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scribble (Post 802804)
Ahh, MakubeX2's picture got me hyped up about this.

YES, and the posters here are right, Yuan Shao's got this "OHOHO" look which REALLY suits his character. And do you know what the best thing about this is?

Underrated advisers are involved, like XUN YU and JIA XU. I thought they'd put Guo Jia in there, though. Wow, just wow!

Lu Bu being shy in that pic is odd, but I bet she'll be a tsundere in this and that's just her "dere" look.
And I bet they'll use Diao Chan and Lu Bu as an opportunity for yuri. o_o

Looking at what I just typed, I think that my love for ROTK will harm my judgement towards this series.

That's just a game, not Ikkitousen. Though maybe, you are referring to the game. Maybe the mod's should split MakubeX2's post off to the Games section of the site to avoid confusion. I mean these are both about the Romance period so it could get really confusing.

Scribble 2007-01-16 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama (Post 802855)
That's just a game, not Ikkitousen. Though maybe, you are referring to the game. Maybe the mod's should split MakubeX2's post off to the Games section of the site to avoid confusion. I mean these are both about the Romance period so it could get really confusing.

I didn't know it was a game, but either way, I didn't know this existed and I'll check it out.

MeganeShounen 2007-01-17 09:34

Ahh.. I saw this game waaay back... :D

Things I noticed:
  1. Is it me or all the tacticians are either lolis (Zhuge Liang and the like) or MILF-class girls (Zhou Yu)?
  2. I'm guessing that each Kingdom there has a certain niche/theme... and Wei seems to be using the Goth approach.
  3. The Xiahou brothers seem to be really paired with each other with their skull-shoulder pads..
  4. Lu Bu still has those "antennae" on her head. Not as large as I though they would be, but they're pretty large by aho-ge standards.
  5. The things on Diao Sisters' necks. Dog chains? Wait, lemme guess. Their CGs would have some torture scenes...

And perhaps, most importantly:

Spoiler: