AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Knight-of-Gold 2013-10-08 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4862497)
But you know Bandai.. They're gonna go hard with Seed/Destiny action..LOL

Build Strike --> Build Freedom --> Build Strike Freedom
...or something like that.

This isn't a SEED show, they wont go that route. Too many fans of other series will react negatively to such a stupid move.

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-10-08 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4862506)
This isn't a SEED show, they wont go that route. Too many fans of other series will react negatively to such a stupid move.

That is true, but I guess lead suits could get special treatment in the High Grade line to take them up to modern standard. For the show, I hope we will see a original design for the second lead

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-10-08 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4862487)
I think everything up to Gundam 00 will be represented in Build Fighter and with GunPla Beginner G and AGE, those two might not be represented in Build Fighter.

In the very first preview of GBF, they already featured the Beargguy which is a bonafide representation from Gunpla Builders Beginning. Not to mention the Beargguy III in the promotional material for GBF. It is AGE that got no mention or featured at all (so far). I wonder why :rolleyes:.

suiton629 2013-10-08 11:50

Maybe no mention because it's still new and because they want to keep the remaining MG releases to be relevant and exclusive to the AGE line?

aeriolewinters 2013-10-08 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4862506)

Build Freedom is kinda plausible if you ask me, seeing as it has the initials 'BF' and practically; Iori is a SEED fan. I mean, look at his personal shelf. It'll be a variant of the freedom, but it'll be different from the original. Just look at how different the Build Strike is from the original GAT-X105.

Rising Dragon 2013-10-08 12:07

Honestly I think they're going to upgrade the Build Strike as time goes on, and some of its later elements are already reminiscent of the Freedom, especially the wings--remember how some people noted how it looked a lot like the Freedom Gundam when it was first revealed in that promotional poster?

Knight-of-Gold 2013-10-08 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 4862559)
Honestly I think they're going to upgrade the Build Strike as time goes on, and some of its later elements are already reminiscent of the Freedom, especially the wings--remember how some people noted how it looked a lot like the Freedom Gundam when it was first revealed in that promotional poster?

Exactly! The build booster already give the build strike the same capabilities as the freedom. No need to use an actual freedom then.
Heck, the only showing the freedom had was being sliced in 2 by a dijeh.

suiton629 2013-10-08 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4862597)
Exactly! The build booster already give the build strike the same capabilities as the freedom. No need to use an actual freedom then.
Heck, the only showing the freedom had was being sliced in 2 by a dijeh.

Meh. You know they'll do it...or at least the Build Strike Freedom.

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-10-08 13:25

I doubt that. They probably do a kitbash, to encourage customising and kitbashing our kits (Which is the idea behind the show)

~Destiny~ 2013-10-08 17:16

I dont suppose anyone's gotten word of a 3rd party Caletvwlch sword? Scouring through google search only gets me a 1/100 with no release date(unless in totally blind) =(

maknaedik 2013-10-08 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Destiny~ (Post 4862787)
I dont suppose anyone's gotten word of a 3rd party Caletvwlch sword? Scouring through google search only gets me a 1/100 with no release date(unless in totally blind) =(

I believe its release is this month. Mid-October to be specific.

Skye629 2013-10-08 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4862378)
They probably joined MG Gafran

OR they're gonne end up like The-O (get released a few years later lol)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 4862559)

I support this view

His mom also stated that the Build Strike's build reminded her of the father's kit/kits, I highly doubt that they abandon it for a new kit at some point, rather like Rising Dragon said they will probably just keep upgrading it, which I like. This way they can either do pure upgrades along the way/eventually or Strike pack changes

Perhaps even some color changes as kits can be repainted (I would love this)

~Destiny~ 2013-10-08 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4862965)
OR they're gonne end up like The-O (get released a few years later lol)

I support this view

His mom also stated that the Build Strike's build reminded her of the father's kit/kits, I highly doubt that they abandon it for a new kit at some point, rather like Rising Dragon said they will probably just keep upgrading it, which I like. This way they can either do pure upgrades along the way/eventually or Strike pack changes

Perhaps even some color changes as kits can be repainted (I would love this)

Since the kits get damaged through fights, Im actually hoping the build strike gets completely trashed mid series and he scratch builds something entirely original

n0m@n 2013-10-08 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Destiny~ (Post 4862992)
Since the kits get damaged through fights, Im actually hoping the build strike gets completely trashed mid series and he scratch builds something entirely original

Im sure it would. It would sell heaps lol.
I wonder if the successor of Build Strike be a modified Freedom, or a modified and further improved Strike....

I actually like Build Strike's design(except for its shield).:)

Znozzy 2013-10-09 03:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Destiny~ (Post 4862992)

Honestly, i can see them giving him another backpack and weapon loadout, something similar to Sword striker, etc.

I do think the Build Strike is going to be his main mecha throughout the series though, as someone mentioned above, it's to promote kit bashes.

Just check out the Beginning gundam for example, there is lots of things to work with on the Build Strike.

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-10-09 08:49

Today I received my first package from Nippon-Yasan.com. Got me red Legilis from there for a pretty good price. They have limited kits and regular ones, and also stuff like video games in their sortiment. If you're looking for exclusive stuff, they are a good alternative. Shipping was rather quick as well :)

suiton629 2013-10-09 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4863499)
Today I received my first package from Nippon-Yasan.com. Got me red Legilis from there for a pretty good price. They have limited kits and regular ones, and also stuff like video games in their sortiment. If you're looking for exclusive stuff, they are a good alternative. Shipping was rather quick as well :)

How do they compare to Gentei Kits? Also, is Nippon-Yasan based in Japan, China, Hong Kong, or like South Korea?

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-10-09 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4863694)
How do they compare to Gentei Kits? Also, is Nippon-Yasan based in Japan, China, Hong Kong, or like South Korea?

I still have to receive my order from Genteikits so I can't compare. But I used a cheap shipping method and still got a tracking number. Also, they have a bigger sortiment than Genteikits. Shipping came from japan, though I have heard they are registered in france.

Skye629 2013-10-09 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4863704)
I still have to receive my order from Genteikits so I can't compare. But I used a cheap shipping method and still got a tracking number. Also, they have a bigger sortiment than Genteikits. Shipping came from japan, though I have heard they are registered in france.

Let us know how they compare when you get the packages!

suiton629 2013-10-10 10:05

Is anyone getting the RG 1/144 Destiny Gundam Heine Westenfluss Ver?