AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Ore no Imouto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   Ore no Imouto - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=98907)

Pellissier 2010-11-07 08:22

Ore no Imouto - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Ore no Imouto, Episode 6.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Vandalier 2010-11-07 10:23

just watched it live

manami is so
Hnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggh

larethian 2010-11-07 11:18

lol@Kirino's behaviour!

Seihai 2010-11-07 13:57

I felt like watching a whole new anime.
Nice tranquility, Manami is very likable.
Kirino's behaviour was really funny and kind of cute.
Can't wait for when it's Manami's turn to visit.:D:heh:
Kyousuke finally gets some well deserved peace.

Spoiler for Also, nice "dakimakura"...:

Btw. I haven't watched it with subs, what's the title's meaning for the next episode?

Micchi 2010-11-07 14:38

http://omochikaeri.files.wordpress.c...aaaa.jpg?w=480

地味子きたー☆

So they basically combined the Manabi-centric chapters from v2 and v3 from the LN and I think the pacing was really good. This is the reason why I like Manami, she's the plain and normal girl that balances out all the craziness from Kirino and her friends. Manami is soooooooooo cute >w<b

The main thing that really came out is the close childhood friend relationship between Manami and Kyousuke, and that they understand each other's feelings and his desire to keep things as they are. Even the way that the Tamura family interacts with Kyousuke is way different from how his own family treats him. So he doesn't mind going over to her place. Manami's grandparents are as hilarious as I imagined them in the LN, especially with grandpa's stealth tactics. Rock needs more time!

This is definitely my fav ep so far. The Manami/Kyousuke mutual teasing about going to the bath together was a scene I was totally looking forward to. And Rock's perfect timing on the shamisen strumming killed me XD

They even managed to add some Kirino x Meruru dakimakura action and some door/chair kicking. The Kirino ofuro shot probably wasn't needed, but hey, I ain't complaining. Also, Akagi finally gets introduced. Oh, and the Niconico style comments in the OP killed me XD "Imouto ja nai jaan wwwww"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanish (Post 3335754)
Btw. I haven't watched it with subs, what's the title's meaning for the next episode?

My little sister can't be this much of a novelist.

Spoiler for Possible next ep:

P.S. Is Halloween even common in Japan?

Decagon 2010-11-07 15:48

It kind of felt like Manami's entire family is in cahoots to make Kyousuke get together with Manami. That would be a frightening Halloween experience by itself.

serenade_beta 2010-11-07 15:59

Uuuuuuuuuuuu...!
First time I moe-d towards this anime. Minami was so adorable...
Her family was a whole lot better too. (Except maybe the brother, which was pretty boring, both character and looks)
Plus... PLUS! There was a whole lot less Kirino. What a winning combination.

Though there is no chance Kyousuke would end up with Minami. ( -_-)
It completely feels that way...

Nothing to complain about in the episode itself...
The OP and ED however...

The ED was only one artwork (by Hidamari's person?).
The OP... went NicoDouga for some reason. Really random... Because it is one of the anime airing on NicoDouga? Even so, what a random timing. Distracting too.

Next episode is... Kirino again, hai

trinitem 2010-11-07 17:43

The grandpa was the star of this episode lol. Does anyone know what the grandma said to wake him up?

Moridin 2010-11-07 18:18

Realy loved this episode! There were some parts of the episode that contained dialoge which i couldn't understand at all, but for the other parts i got the general picture. I soo badly want to watch it with subs!
I loved how the entire family was in on the plan ;) It was good that it succeded, it lead to one of the best scenes so far in the anime!

Also, so many hot scenes with Kirino. Knew this episode would be good when the first thing she does is to position herself in that pose by the table!

Lumine 2010-11-07 18:40

I loved this episode nice to see Kyou getting a day of relax. I think the Kirino parts where a bit unnecessary and forced....

ion475 2010-11-07 19:05

They mix first 30% of v2c2 with the entire v3c2. Pacing is okay, although skipping most of v2c2 left out the meeting between Ayase and Manami...(Not necessarily plot killing, since the first meeting is nothing more than them meeting each other anyway). Although Manami IS cute, fits right in as the "healing"-type character.

On another side, there's Kirino activating her brocon mode. Kirino innerself finally wake up, eh?

Next episode, looks like they may skip a large part of v3c1 and goes into v3c3...too bad v3c4 probably will be the episode after, so no Kuroneko route until later...

Kaoru Chujo 2010-11-07 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 3335898)
Uuuuuuuuuuuu...!
First time I moe-d towards this anime. Minami was so adorable....

The ED was only one artwork (by Hidamari's person?)....

Agreed about Minami. I didn't think Satou Satomi's voice was that great, but she got me totally, so maybe it was. Then again, I've been shipping lovelorn meganekko osananajimi since DearS. I still think she has a chance....

Yes, the ED art -- which I thought was excellent -- was by Aoki Ume, the mangaka of Hidamari. She has also done the original character design for Shinbou's new magical girl anime, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Majika, which will start in January and star Yuuki Aoi.

Micchi 2010-11-07 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by trinitem (Post 3335989)
The grandpa was the star of this episode lol. Does anyone know what the grandma said to wake him up?

"Grandpa, if you don't wake up quickly, I'll pull your hair out one strand at a time."

Also, agreed that most of the Kirino shots are forced. Although I do like seeing her not happy that he's not with her and inside with the plain girl. :heh: Jealousy is a key charm of imoutos!

Undertaker 2010-11-07 19:57

Yeah, as someone noted, the episode is a mix between vol 2 and 3 of Minami's parts. As a stand along its pretty well done. As moe as Minami is, I'm Kuroneko and Ayase fan I even likes Saori more so than Minami so for me the highlight of the episode is how they incorporate Kirino in this episode to show her bro-com surfaces, something that is not possible in manga and LN as both are told from Kyosuke's point of view.

Texas84 2010-11-07 20:08

Gets a 10 just for the "Awwww" factor!

Lange Neus 2010-11-07 20:22

Bonus points for little takeru's awesome faceplant!
Minus points for not showing kirino masturbating furiously :(

Also, I can't quite get my head around grandparents harassing you into banging their granddaughter, and that is after you emotionally blackmailed her into sharing a bath with you.

Andrelol 2010-11-07 20:39

Peaceful but great episide.

Excorsism 2010-11-07 20:41

Manami sure got friendzoned so hard, indirectly. Poor girl.

On the other hand, Kirino moments made me D'AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW. Also, Kirino with the glorious ponytail.

D-Gold 2010-11-07 20:52

Well I enjoyed this episode. Manami is just too cute and has awesome grandparents. I think that Manami's whole family are ManamiXkyousuke shippers

Kopi 2010-11-07 20:52

Grandpa was awesome!

and cheers for Kirino's fanservice.. ponytail.. the view when she's hugging the amazon box and lastly the one where she just finished using the toilet adjusting her.. (edit) pant.. :(