AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Forum & Site Feedback (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Request: Username Change (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=36723)

Solafighter 2013-01-30 15:42

^Name it to Kirigaya Kazuto. Suits you better. ;) :D


I'm seeking this thread to ask(also) about an opinion. Solafighter- I registered at a time, when I had no idea how to spell "Sky" in Japanese. To be correct, it would be actually "Sorafighter". Is it only me, or does sound Sorafighter better than Solafighter? Or maybe the other way around? What do you think?

Hooves 2013-01-30 16:36

I personally like the name "Solafighter" when I pronounce it. But Sorafighter does sound much like you.

Chandela 2013-01-30 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solafighter (Post 4534277)
I'm seeking this thread to ask(also) about an opinion. Solafighter- I registered at a time, when I had no idea how to spell "Sky" in Japanese. To be correct, it would be actually "Sorafighter". Is it only me, or does sound Sorafighter better than Solafighter? Or maybe the other way around? What do you think?

Personally I like Solafighter better. It reminds me of the series Sola. :)

Solafighter 2013-01-31 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chandela (Post 4534598)
Personally I like Solafighter better. It reminds me of the series Sola. :)

That's where I got the idea from.

Dr. Casey 2013-01-31 17:24

Count me in as another who likes Solafighter quite a bit better.

Piprocker 2013-02-10 14:30

Could you change my name to Piprocker?

KaguraSenju 2013-02-22 13:33

Could you please change my name to KaguraSenju. Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the deleted post. That was my bad.

Owlman 2013-02-27 15:52

Hello, i'd just like to capitalize the first letter of my username; thank you.

Void 2013-03-15 14:39

I would like to change my name to A. Shiruto

Haiprbim 2013-03-27 15:39

Requesting a Display Name change to Haiprbim.
Thank-you very much in front. :D

pinomustfly 2013-03-29 06:50

Requesting name change to pinomustfly :)

relentlessflame 2013-03-30 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo (Post 4592037)
I would like to change my name to A. Shiruto

Sorry for the delayed response, but you'll need to wait a bit longer. Your last name change was 25 April 2012, so you can request again one year after that date.

(The other two requests were processed.)

Tusjecht 2013-04-02 23:34

Hello, I would like to capitalise my name as well. Thanks!

Mach Sperion 2013-04-23 00:17

Requesting to change my name to Mach Sperion. Thank you.

Void 2013-04-25 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by relentlessflame (Post 4612667)
Sorry for the delayed response, but you'll need to wait a bit longer. Your last name change was 25 April 2012, so you can request again one year after that date.

Well, its the day, so as told I request a username change: K. Shiruto

Suomi 2013-04-26 22:57

Ok. for real now.
I'd like a name change to Suomi please. I checked and there are no users with that name.
It means Finland in Finnish, but I just think it sounds pretty. :) thanks much!

Midnight Commander 2013-04-27 00:22

I request a name-change to Midnight Commander; thank you.

Ray 2013-05-05 18:06

Heyo, I'd like my name changed to Rayrah, please.

Ougon 2013-05-23 15:38

I wanna change my name to Ougon no Kemono, I requested a name change before but it got ignored because it was in use already.

Parzival 2013-06-15 02:32

I would like to change my name to Edd

Thanks!! :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.