AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Kelrys 2008-10-16 14:57

I hope the Seravee and Arios comes with beam sabers.

Evangelion Xgouki 2008-10-16 17:51

HLJ has the Gundam 00 with light-up GN Drive (if I understand the image correct) for pre-order with release estimated for November.

LightningZERO 2008-10-16 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelrys (Post 1992172)
I hope the Seravee and Arios comes with beam sabers.

If you're getting the HG 1/144, I think only Arios has the beam sabers part since the solicitation mentioned it

rebel one 2008-10-16 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1991279)
HG 1/100 00 Gundam


Why they're not showing 00 Gundam with cone attached and light switched on is beyond me

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 1991499)
The boxart for 1/100 00 Gundam


Amazing!!!:love: Definitely waiting for the O Riser Set.

Does the CB Action Base only come in green? and what figure is the Samurai Ahead?

LightningZERO 2008-10-16 20:22

Graham Mysterious Masked Man's custom Ahead

New Exia :heh:

Cherudim Arche 2008-10-16 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1992671)
Graham Mysterious Masked Man's custom Ahead

New Exia :heh:

Ashura Exia:twitch:

RAVNEN 2008-10-16 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1992671)
Graham Mysterious Masked Man's custom Ahead

New Exia :heh:

Holy!!!:eyespin: That the most unsual & unique gundam i've ever seen.

MeesesGlokmah 2008-10-16 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1992671)
Graham Mysterious Masked Man's custom Ahead

New Exia :heh:

Is that for real?:confused: I love Exia, but I'm not sold on this look. It looks too weird.

LoweGear 2008-10-16 22:36

That Exia's a custom build, nothing to worry about ^^;

Rising Dragon 2008-10-16 22:45

I wouldn't mind seeing someone posting a picture of the 00 Gundam using the GN-Sword II's in their combined form, with the beam blades active. That is gonna be a nasty weapon.

RAVNEN 2008-10-16 22:48

Hopefully someone will build Buster gundam that can turn a tank or maybe a 4 legged gundam like the Guardshell.:D

U<3Anime 2008-10-17 03:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1992671)
Graham Mysterious Masked Man's custom Ahead

New Exia :heh:

That actually looks pretty cool. Give it a custom colour scheme and it will definitely look more badass :heh:

LoweGear 2008-10-17 04:09

More of the HG 1/144 Cherudim Gundam

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6...rudim06sc1.jpg

A visor style extra targetting reticule for the head?!?!?! :eek:

RAVNEN 2008-10-17 05:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 1993361)
More of the HG 1/144 Cherudim Gundam

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6...rudim06sc1.jpg

A visor style extra targetting reticule for the head?!?!?! :eek:

Man that is awesome,can't for it first debut on anime.:D

Spitfire 2008-10-17 07:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 1993361)
More of the HG 1/144 Cherudim Gundam

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6...rudim06sc1.jpg

A visor style extra targetting reticule for the head?!?!?! :eek:


Kinda looks like its a holographic targeting reticule generated by the head-orb.

LightningZERO 2008-10-17 07:10

Pretty interesting. Projectile visor :D

Ardi220288 2008-10-17 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 1993361)
More of the HG 1/144 Cherudim Gundam

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6...rudim06sc1.jpg

A visor style extra targetting reticule for the head?!?!?! :eek:

interesting It seems that the movement quite flexible and poseable . hmm will all HG have this kind of improvement? it's pretty worth it for the money ;)

duotiga 2008-10-17 07:52

That is rather interesting for Cherudim...something out of the blue.....

beyonddc 2008-10-17 19:39

Hey guys...

Just to let you know that I just received an e-mail from bigbadtoystore.com
Everything is 25% off except new and pre-order items!

A lot of good Gunpla is on sale @ a very good price.

duotiga 2008-10-18 03:17

long forgotten......

http://www.gundam.info/uploads/image...2126-12379.jpg

Kelrys 2008-10-18 04:11

MG Rx78-2 Ver.2?

Blaat 2008-10-18 04:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 1992854)
Holy!!!:eyespin: That the most unsual & unique gundam i've ever seen.

I'm guessing you haven't seen G Gundam? :p

C.A. 2008-10-18 04:31

Indeed, Asura Gundam already took that design some 13 years ago.

RAVNEN 2008-10-18 05:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaat (Post 1995621)
I'm guessing you haven't seen G Gundam? :p

Actually I have seen G Gundam,it just the Exia with it "arms" shock me to the core. :D I wonder what Setsuna do if he had Exia add-on like that.:confused:
G Gundam is long way back, I barely remember it now.:heh:

Oh no, not RX- 78 again,Bandai should make gundam model kit from Gundam 00 Side story or maybe Rosso Aegis 1/100 or Blu Duel 1/100.

Ardi220288 2008-10-18 06:07

taken from [Gundam 00F/P/V] Sidestory thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 1995544)
in regards to sefer....

http://i37.tinypic.com/6sq2x1.jpg

that's really cool makes me wonder if there diffrent type 0 riser for each gundam

LightningZERO 2008-10-18 06:57

Hmm, that does rise the chances of other Gundam's Risers appearing

LynnieS 2008-10-18 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 1995542)
long forgotten......

*blinks* The G-Fighter in MG form? I wonder if it can also combine with the MG RX-78-2 to make the G-Armor as well then? :)

Celestial 2008-10-18 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by LynnieS (Post 1995827)
*blinks* The G-Fighter in MG form? I wonder if it can also combine with the MG RX-78-2 to make the G-Armor as well then? :)

Only with 2.0, IIRC.

LynnieS 2008-10-18 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 1995919)
Only with 2.0, IIRC.

Cheers. That's to be expected, though. ;) I like these kits with little gimmicks, so I might have to hold up on getting more resin models and just have to pick up one of each now. :p

LightningZERO 2008-10-18 09:32

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6599/9191c621gu9.jpg

Can they make it even more obvious?

Ardi220288 2008-10-18 10:09

is that the HG version of seravee? somehow the face backpack looks like a gundam being folded perhaps a new nadleeh???

LoweGear 2008-10-18 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardi220288 (Post 1996047)
is that the HG version of seravee? somehow the face backpack looks like a gundam being folded perhaps a new nadleeh???

Based on the amount of detail, and the extra hand joint (which the HG Seravee lacks), I'll say it's the HCM-Pro Seravee.

sx3 2008-10-18 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1995990)

it looks liek it had folded legs and the top canons can pull off to the side and unfold? haha it'll look like a skinny midget gundam with a gigantic head

Celestial 2008-10-18 11:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by sx3 (Post 1996189)
it looks liek it had folded legs and the top canons can pull off to the side and unfold? haha it'll look like a skinny midget gundam with a gigantic head

Giant gundam head = torso of the attached MS

There will probably be a hidden head for the other MS.

I think.

Kelrys 2008-10-18 12:06

My guess: there are armor add-ons for certain Gundam

Papaya 2008-10-18 13:14

Virtue's head probably sheds some armor and slides onto Nadleeh II.

Rising Dragon 2008-10-18 13:33

Except the back no longer matches the current back of Seravee Gundam...

Tkpenalty 2008-10-18 20:28

so that thing basically becomes a dual GN cannon headless MS that runs for like 5 minutes, then runs out of GN particles? lol.

My theory is that that red part that connects to the V fins is the head, which locks back and ends up looking like one of my mecha concepts :(.....

Rising Dragon 2008-10-18 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tkpenalty (Post 1997059)
so that thing basically becomes a dual GN cannon headless MS that runs for like 5 minutes, then runs out of GN particles? lol.

My theory is that that red part that connects to the V fins is the head, which locks back and ends up looking like one of my mecha concepts :(.....

The thing is, I don't think we can use this particular model design for reference on what the back unit is. The design has since been changed:

http://www.gundam00.net/ms/img/04.png

Compare it to the model, and you'll see that the lower protrusions and the armor plating above those protrusions have been changed entirely. To me, it seems that the official design of the Gundam was changed after the model was made. Or maybe that the model makers didn't have all the info they needed when they made that particular model.

Tkpenalty 2008-10-18 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 1997079)
The thing is, I don't think we can use this particular model design for reference on what the back unit is. The design has since been changed:

http://www.gundam00.net/ms/img/04.png

Compare it to the model, and you'll see that the lower protrusions and the armor plating above those protrusions have been changed entirely. To me, it seems that the official design of the Gundam was changed after the model was made. Or maybe that the model makers didn't have all the info they needed when they made that particular model.

I agree on that. Those were the initial linearts, and they're clearly lacking the detail that the seravee had in ep 2 and the models. But yeah the legs...

Seravee's backpack MS looks like it will have a asatsuki head (from code geass) with a green visor, and two GN cannons for the arm's weapons. It morerover boasts the verniers in rather convenient (and normal) positions. I wouldn't be surprised if this MS on the back contained the GN drive. I bet 100 imaginary dollars that that red part is a cockpit for the backpack ms.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:55.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.