AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

StratoSpear 2009-02-03 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2195866)
Gundam DX has so many fans who hope for a PG version? Wow

Ain't it cool!? With Twin Satellite Cannons, that thing's a beast! :D

duotiga 2009-02-03 08:07

What if PG DX + G-Falcon? :D

Akyra 2009-02-03 08:09

I personally want to see the Dendrobium in its PG glory....imagine the price on that thing....and the space required to put the thing....

C.A. 2009-02-03 08:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2195894)
What if PG DX + G-Falcon? :D

I'd buy it and Dendrobium Orchis.

Anyway I just got my GN Archer. Can't wait to complete it and put it side by side with my Figma and Revoltechs lol

MrCapcom 2009-02-03 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupcakes4chris (Post 2195069)
what sale? their prices seem to be same

On the front page it says they having a sale then it says it ends january. I dunno what there prices were before but when I called the woman told me that the sale was ending as soon as they update the website. So all the yellow prices are suppose to be gone and they go back to the blue ones. I dunno thats what she told me we will see everything still has the sale prices.

Quote:

Shop Our SUPER Holiday Sale Now!!!
--EXTENDED THROUGH JANUARY!!!--
All Gundam Models & Action Figures, Zoids, and Transformers at SUPER low prices!!!
^ thats from the main page

Nightwing(T_T) 2009-02-03 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2194363)

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2194881)
i get the pink ver just bcos of this plus tieren space commander :upset:

more
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3435/...8324b6b966.jpg

Ok that's it I'm buying it. Love the tieren colour. And good memento ms of sergei :(

justsomeguy 2009-02-03 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2195873)
It has hilts, and the clear blades to put on them.

Wait a minute, the HG Seravee does not have hilts nor blades! I just built the thing this weekend, and the only weapons were the cannons.

Ypocaramel 2009-02-03 10:55

MG is something I would build while I'm in late high school college or postgrad school. PG is something more something I'd work when I have a stable life, job and decent sized apartment to put my models. So it figures PG builders would be a bit more old and prefer older Gundams, especially if they are working and don't keep up with 00.

Okamidum 2009-02-03 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) (Post 2196095)
Ok that's it I'm buying it. Love the tieren colour. And good memento ms of sergei :(

I was never really a fan of the tieren but now that ive seen that I might just get it.

JackRydden224 2009-02-03 11:44

So ughm..GM ver 2.0 is the February MG? If so, any word on what the March MG is going to be?

The Master Grade wiki article got deleted so I have no idea what the heck is coming up at what month =_=

LoweGear 2009-02-03 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by justsomeguy (Post 2196096)
Wait a minute, the HG Seravee does not have hilts nor blades! I just built the thing this weekend, and the only weapons were the cannons.

Fu-

I read that as Seraphim, not Seravee :eyespin:

CZEN2 2009-02-03 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 2195786)
I would rather see a PG Dendrobium,man that thing must be big.:twitch:
I'm suprise that some of the want Double X,it better came out as MG.:D

But really who would buy a PG Dendrobium that thing would be so expensive its not even funny:eyebrow:. Sure i would want to take a look at it I wounder what the measurements for a PG or even the Mg version of the Dendrobium would be? but i have to admit it would be cool but i would like to see the Gundam x divider rather that the Double X.

astranagun 2009-02-03 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by CZEN2 (Post 2196273)
But really who would buy a PG Dendrobium that thing would be so expensive its not even funny:eyebrow:. Sure i would want to take a look at it I wounder what the measurements for a PG or even the Mg version of the Dendrobium would be? but i have to admit it would be cool but i would like to see the Gundam x divider rather that the Double X.

MG: 1,4 m
PG: 2,3~2,4 m

C.A. 2009-02-03 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by astranagun (Post 2196353)
MG: 1,4 m
PG: 2,3~2,4 m

Well they had those giant Super Star Destroyer Models for sale, even Lego had their 700cm Super Star Destroyer for sale.

If they're willing to produce Denbrobium, I'm sure lots of us would get it.

Scavenger 2009-02-03 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by CZEN2 (Post 2196273)
But really who would buy a PG Dendrobium that thing would be so expensive its not even funny:eyebrow:. Sure i would want to take a look at it I wounder what the measurements for a PG or even the Mg version of the Dendrobium would be? but i have to admit it would be cool but i would like to see the Gundam x divider rather that the Double X.

PG Dendrobium wouldn't be that expensive if it refers to just Stamen and not Orchis.

justsomeguy 2009-02-03 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scavenger (Post 2196383)
PG Dendrobium wouldn't be that expensive if it refers to just Stamen and not Orchis.

Yes, but that would be a complete cop-out on Bandai's part. Fans would have specified GP-03S if they only wanted Stamen; if I see "Dendrobium," I expect to see a massive, bulky mobile armor.

CrackerJack 2009-02-03 15:56

There is something wrong with that gundam head...

Spoiler for arche gundam:

ryanvamp 2009-02-03 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 2195749)
Whoa you actually have Gundam Throne Zwei.Well I just use gundam marker for the panel line for my dynames,it look good to me.:D


Talking about that, I've been wanting to ask this question and it seems the right time to do so: What kind of markers are the Gundam Markers exactly ? I mean kind as "type" in a technical way. Since I'm in the same situation as the guy from Italy, and gundam markers aren't available in my country, I'd like to buy some kind of substitute that works in the same way, namely a marker of a different brand which isn't as expensive as the gundam markers plus the shipment cost involved :heh:

That was my main question, but I'd also like to know if any of you guys use acrylic paint in your models (with or without an airbrush) for stuff that isn't panel lining, and if you do, what kind of results you get.

MakubeX2 2009-02-03 17:41

Quote:

3月
MG 真武者頑駄無 節句仕様(特別飾り台付属)
PG ガンダムアストレイレッドフレーム
HG00 ガラッゾ
HG00 オーガンダム
HG00 マスラオ
1/100 セラヴィーガンダム(セラフィムも再現)
1/100 GNアーチャー
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/taka421jp/47749552.html

1/144 HG O and Masurao getting a March release along side a 1/100 Archer ?

C.A. 2009-02-03 17:57

Nice, I'll be buying that Archer as well.

I just completed the MS portion of my HG Archer, but I don't feel like doing the backpack lol, she looks too cute just like that on the shelf.

Saga_CE 2009-02-03 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 2196752)
1/144 HG O and Masurao getting a March release along side a 1/100 Archer ?

First a Robot Damashii, then a HG 0 Gundam...
They'll probably bring it back to the foreground by the end of the series.

Hell yeah!

MakubeX2 2009-02-03 17:59

The info is a bit outdated being posted on the 16th, but one can hope.

The Archer will not as moe when scaled at 1/100 with no waist joint. so you can skip it altogether.

Nerroth 2009-02-03 18:21

More HG goodness?


Yesssss...

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-02-03 18:28

Bandai sure likes releasing figures of MS in the Damashii line that have lost their spice.

MeesesGlokmah 2009-02-03 18:35

Can anybody recommend me a good MG kit for "beginners." Beginners meaning that I have built many HG kits, and a few 1/100 NG kits, but no MG ones. I want a kit that has a somewhat complex design and a good amount of weapons, but something that would usually cost less than $50 (before tax and shipping). I know I'm limiting my options here, but I don't want anything too simplistic looking like the Gundams from the original series (I have very little memories of the original anyway, so there is no sentimental value to me in those designs). So maybe something from like ZZ, Victory, X, SEED, or Destiny (I wish there were MG 00 kits).

vektar 2009-02-03 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah (Post 2196853)
Can anybody recommend me a good MG kit for "beginners." Beginners meaning that I have built many HG kits, and a few 1/100 NG kits, but no MG ones. I want a kit that has a somewhat complex design and a good amount of weapons, but something that would usually cost less than $50 (before tax and shipping). I know I'm limiting my options here, but I don't want anything too simplistic looking like the Gundams from the original series (I have very little memories of the original anyway, so there is no sentimental value to me in those designs). So maybe something from like ZZ, Victory, X, SEED, or Destiny (I wish there were MG 00 kits).

Go for one of the Seed/Destiny master grades Impulse or strike.

Nerroth 2009-02-03 19:13

Speaking of Cosmic Era suits, how is the MG Strike Noir as a kit - especially as a first MG?


(I'm more of a fan of the Stargazer, but there are less options for it model-wise, and there is no 00 or Exia to go for yet...)

Hamachi 2009-02-03 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah (Post 2196853)
Can anybody recommend me a good MG kit for "beginners." Beginners meaning that I have built many HG kits, and a few 1/100 NG kits, but no MG ones. I want a kit that has a somewhat complex design and a good amount of weapons, but something that would usually cost less than $50 (before tax and shipping). I know I'm limiting my options here, but I don't want anything too simplistic looking like the Gundams from the original series (I have very little memories of the original anyway, so there is no sentimental value to me in those designs). So maybe something from like ZZ, Victory, X, SEED, or Destiny (I wish there were MG 00 kits).

Are you limiting only to Gundams? Because I always thought the Kampfer is one of the most bad-ass non-gundam MS out there.

Hmmm what else?

The F91 has a great design (clean but not plain like the original Gundams). The VSPR is one of my favourite gundam weapons too. Personally I would go for the Harrison model.


For Gundam with WTFBBQ amount of weapons, I recommend the Full Cloth Cross Bone. :D

MeesesGlokmah 2009-02-03 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hamachi (Post 2196939)
Are you limiting only to Gundams?

For the most part, yeah. I like to collect the main units as much as possible, though there are some exceptions.

BTW thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll look into those.

justsomeguy 2009-02-03 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerroth (Post 2196922)
Speaking of Cosmic Era suits, how is the MG Strike Noir as a kit - especially as a first MG?


(I'm more of a fan of the Stargazer, but there are less options for it model-wise, and there is no 00 or Exia to go for yet...)

Any of the Strikes would be an excellent first MG, and the Noir is the best of them.

Nerroth 2009-02-03 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by justsomeguy (Post 2196968)
Any of the Strikes would be an excellent first MG, and the Noir is the best of them.

And it would match an eventual Stargazer if they ever made my day by releasing one!

What makes the Noir as a kit better than the other MG Strikes, however?

cupcakes4chris 2009-02-03 19:58

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3341/...c5943310_o.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hitmit/...7594170121227/

Gundam Gadessa is full of win.

Okamidum 2009-02-03 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupcakes4chris (Post 2197007)

That's so odd looking with the gundam head on the Gadessa frame haha.

cupcakes4chris 2009-02-03 21:06

If you thought that was weird...

vektar 2009-02-03 21:13

those are awesome looking, but any mobile suite can look like a gundam but i dont consider it a true gundam unless its made of Gundarium

Rising Dragon 2009-02-03 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2197110)
those are awesome looking, but any mobile suite can look like a gundam but i dont consider it a true gundam unless its made of Gundarium

So, you're a series elitist? Not all of the series feature that material. Hell, I think the only one that did was the UC era. Guess the Gundams from X, G, Wing, SEED, Turn A, and 00 aren't Gundams then?

patnam 2009-02-03 21:27

How about this...?!


Okamidum 2009-02-03 21:36

That looks pretty awesome. Can't imagine that thing standing on its own haha.

Nerroth 2009-02-03 21:37

A 00 Stargazerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!


I want it.


Badly.

OlivNite 2009-02-03 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by patnam (Post 2197130)
How about this...?!


WOAAA! I cant decide if its weird or if its super awsome, or is it just me? :D
I wish i had enough money to do that :upset:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:08.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.