AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

firefox 2013-01-11 03:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by FalsePrime (Post 4507390)
Yeah this one seems odd.

AGE -1 has problems with it's arm staying in for some people because of the peg length, and AGE-2 Legs have some stability issues because of the Trasformation design but, I've never heard anyone complain about the Articulation on any of the AGE MG's.

Lack of articulation with recent Mg's?????
Haven't noticed that one, I started to build MG AGE-1 Normal a few days ago so if i have these issues i'll mention them, but what i've seen on pictures with dalong, all have great to superb articulation. It's not like we are back in the days of the early MG's. Recent Mg's are more articulation then the old benchmark MG Strike so it will be good.

As for the inner frame: "frankly my dear, i don't give a damn"
it's a nice gimmick but how manny of you actually build a MG to display the inner frame???? I never take of the armor parts again once a MG is completely finished and put in a glass display.

Znozzy 2013-01-11 05:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4508286)
Lack of articulation with recent Mg's?????
Haven't noticed that one, I started to build MG AGE-1 Normal a few days ago so if i have these issues i'll mention them, but what i've seen on pictures with dalong, all have great to superb articulation. It's not like we are back in the days of the early MG's. Recent Mg's are more articulation then the old benchmark MG Strike so it will be good.

As for the inner frame: "frankly my dear, i don't give a damn"
it's a nice gimmick but how manny of you actually build a MG to display the inner frame???? I never take of the armor parts again once a MG is completely finished and put in a glass display.

Honestly, i dunno. I do keep my shelf-diving bastard of a force impulse with the innerframe fully exposed next to my non-shelfdiving fully built force impulse, so many pieces of the frame was damaged on the first one that i bought a new one and salvaged it for pretty much all its worth, minus the inner frame.

... so i guess detailed inner frames do have some use? ;)

bio9205 2013-01-11 09:04

If anything, the Gundam kits of recent years (in fact, almost anything made in the 2000s) has insane articulation compared to say an action figure. In fact, articulation is one of the main reasons why I like Gundam kits. Sure, it may come at the expense of having to spend the extra effort building your figure, and also the possibility of loose joints/parts, but articulation is one feature of a Gundam model kit I do NOT expect to be complaining about, and definitely will not.

EDIT: HGUC Banshee Norn. Looks cool but I'll wait for Destroy mode.


Zeydra 2013-01-11 10:26

When it has that shield on its back that seriously reminds me of a shark.

Infinite Zenith 2013-01-11 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4508516)
If anything, the Gundam kits of recent years (in fact, almost anything made in the 2000s) has insane articulation compared to say an action figure. In fact, articulation is one of the main reasons why I like Gundam kits. Sure, it may come at the expense of having to spend the extra effort building your figure, and also the possibility of loose joints/parts, but articulation is one feature of a Gundam model kit I do NOT expect to be complaining about, and definitely will not.

EDIT: HGUC Banshee Norn. Looks cool but I'll wait for Destroy mode.


I might just buy its destroy mode if it comes with the hyper bazooka :)

Skye629 2013-01-11 14:00

Perfect excuse for me to get another Banshee set and paint the Psychoframe green rofl, then ill have 4 awesome banshee kits on my shelf

Oh yeah I want a jegan now, the thumbs down it did in the promo vid was priceless

Bandai, plz make a normal Jegan Type D (or whatever the model number is that appears in UC) with a thumbs down hand, I would pay for that

ZackFair_Buster 2013-01-11 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4501811)
Update on my UC MG, Sinanju ver Ka



Destroyed some decals here and there, but they aren't that obvious and I kinda feel lazy soo, whatever :P

care to ask... how many layers of top coat did apply to your Sinanju to get that super matte finish?? :confused:

i always do a first layer of gloss to protect the waterslides, and then i do the rest of the layers in matte, but even after one or two i canīt get that kind of finish....

Thnak you... ;)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-01-11 14:36

Unlike the previous HG Banshee Unimod, the HG Unimod of Banshee Norn looks menacing because it actually has functional weapons.

The question now is: will the Banshee Norn Desmod’s frame be green or yellow?

maknaedik 2013-01-11 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZackFair_Buster (Post 4508792)
care to ask... how many layers of top coat did apply to your Sinanju to get that super matte finish?? :confused:

i always do a first layer of gloss to protect the waterslides, and then i do the rest of the layers in matte, but even after one or two i canīt get that kind of finish....

Thnak you... ;)

Yes, I do use gloss to protect the waterslides as well. Then a layer of matte. usually, it's two coats, but the last coat is just a touch up for areas that haven't gotten proper coating.

I think the problem lies on the brand. I use Tamiya's TS-80, how about you?

Skye629 2013-01-12 05:09

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2013/0...l#comment-form


DAT TALLGEESE! So simple! So efficient! Great articulation! Dat Kneeling pose! Just like in the anime!

Im definitely going to wait for a MG Tallgeese III now

firefox 2013-01-12 05:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4509745)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2013/0...l#comment-form


DAT TALLGEESE! So simple! So efficient! Great articulation! Dat Kneeling pose! Just like in the anime!


Can't agree more! That's PRE-ORDERED :D

suiton629 2013-01-12 10:16

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2013/0...ailblazer.html

Looks like Bandai is stirring up Gundam 00 again. =D

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2013/0...tom-build.html

Damn it, GG..LOL I thought a MG Wing Gundam (TV) was really coming..LOL

FalsePrime 2013-01-12 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4509973)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2013/0...ailblazer.html

Looks like Bandai is stirring up Gundam 00 again. =D

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2013/0...tom-build.html

Damn it, GG..LOL I thought a MG Wing Gundam (TV) was really coming..LOL

That Coversion kit has been around for a long time now.

Really good, but given it uses the Wing Zero EW as the bsae and how stylized it's wing's and shoulders are you can barely even say it's the TV version.

Granted I love it, but I love it for many reasons that every TV fan would hate the thing.

Butagami 2013-01-12 13:52

Tallgeese is awesome. I'm really a fan of those...well, what can you call them...thruster-pod-wing-things-on-its-back? Yeah that covers it. I should buy it to go with my Wing, but right now I'm a little tight on money (not to mention I still have my backlog to keep me occupied)

loon1688 2013-01-12 19:18

Real Grade Zeta Gundam........
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...sa325edc9.jpeg
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps4598d3d4.jpg
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps8f3a1ff4.jpg
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa651a2b8.jpg
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...pse69d4868.jpg
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...psc8fbac8c.jpg
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps7cf671c7.jpg
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps7b924965.jpg

bio9205 2013-01-13 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4508829)
Unlike the previous HG Banshee Unimod, the HG Unimod of Banshee Norn looks menacing because it actually has functional weapons.

The question now is: will the Banshee Norn Desmod’s frame be green or yellow?

Probably yellow. Regular Unicorn seems to retain its red frame colour, going by the episode 6 trailer. I prefer the yellow on Banshee as well, IMO the green looks horrible on it.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-01-13 00:31

@loon1688:
Great poses and crystal clear pictures always makes your photos a joy to watch :). Nice RG Zeta and nicely colored pilot you got there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4510916)
Probably yellow. Regular Unicorn seems to retain its red frame colour, going by the episode 6 trailer. I prefer the yellow on Banshee as well, IMO the green looks horrible on it.

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of the green-framed Banshee too, but I also think that some variation would be nice. In short, I'm torn between preferring yellow or green on Norn :heh:.

maknaedik 2013-01-13 01:04

@loon1688

NICE! Makes me want to do my RG Strike Rouge already

@nike

BTW! May I add something to your list? Since you have trans-am version of Exia and 00-Raiser, don't you want MG Qan[T] Trans-am, MG Qan[T] Quantum Burst version, MG Qan[T] /w Full Saber Trans-am, MG Qan[T] Quantum Burst version and MG 00 7/S G Inspection colors?




Shield, rifle and bazooka left. I still have to buy gattling guns XD

Zeydra 2013-01-13 09:06

Wow, this comparison picture of a painted Rozen Zulu next to the out of the box Rozen Zulu really highlights how badly Bandai did on this kit. It also shows just how good looking the Rozen Zulu is.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yj1LBF33nt...g/s1600/56.jpg

Source and more images. http://gundamguy.blogspot.com.au/201...-build_13.html

Appel 2013-01-13 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeydra (Post 4511422)
Wow, this comparison picture of a painted Rozen Zulu next to the out of the box Rozen Zulu really highlights how badly Bandai did on this kit. It also shows just how good looking the Rozen Zulu is.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yj1LBF33nt...g/s1600/56.jpg

Source and more images. http://gundamguy.blogspot.com.au/201...-build_13.html

One could argue that this is a model kit and not a toy. If you aren't happy with the looks you can always paint it. The HG Delta Plus doesn't have anime accurate colors as well for example. It's a lot darker than the MG.
However, I really don't understand why they used a brown-ish color instead of purple for the Rozen Zulu... That part I can understand, there is a difference between a different shade of the original color and using a different color all together. In that regard the Rozen does look pretty bad. But still, you can always just paint it yourself. And in this case it really isn't difficult.

Infinite Zenith 2013-01-13 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4510997)
@loon1688

@nike

BTW! May I add something to your list? Since you have trans-am version of Exia and 00-Raiser, don't you want MG Qan[T] Trans-am, MG Qan[T] Quantum Burst version, MG Qan[T] /w Full Saber Trans-am, MG Qan[T] Quantum Burst version and MG 00 7/S G Inspection colors?

We could just paint the MG 00 SS/G to get the inspection colours :heh:



Shield, rifle and bazooka left. I still have to buy gattling guns XD[/QUOTE]

That looks beastly: nicely done! Do you feel that the MG Sinanju feels more like a Perfect Grade than a Master Grade in all but name and size?

Appel 2013-01-13 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn (Post 4511626)
Do you feel that the MG Sinanju feels more like a Perfect Grade than a Master Grade in all but name and size?

Since I have built the MG Sinanju as well... No, I don't think so. While it is one of the most amazing kits that I have ever built it still isn't nearly as complex as or detailed as my PG Astray Red Frame.
From what I have seen so far the new MG Nu Ver.Ka seems to be a LOT closer to being a 1/100 scale Perfect Grade. Especially when you look at the legs and it's hands. The manipulators are essentially the same as a PG.

maknaedik 2013-01-13 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn (Post 4511626)
That looks beastly: nicely done! Do you feel that the MG Sinanju feels more like a Perfect Grade than a Master Grade in all but name and size?

Nope. I agree with what Appel said. Nu Gundam ver KA is closer to an MG. Maybe in terms of size, but complexity, I don't think so.

kakakka 2013-01-13 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by loon1688 (Post 4510513)

Just as I decided to hold off buying that for next month. Arrggghhh!!! :heh:

Nice pics of RG Zeta you got there loon1688 :)

Infinite Zenith 2013-01-13 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4511878)
Nope. I agree with what Appel said. Nu Gundam ver KA is closer to an MG. Maybe in terms of size, but complexity, I don't think so.

Fair enough. That said, I've never built a model with quite so much detail in the legs before (with respect to the MG Nu Gundam Ver Ka.). Compared to the previous MG Nu, it feels like the new one is on a completely different level ;)

Zeydra 2013-01-14 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4511538)
One could argue that this is a model kit and not a toy. If you aren't happy with the looks you can always paint it. The HG Delta Plus doesn't have anime accurate colors as well for example. It's a lot darker than the MG.
However, I really don't understand why they used a brown-ish color instead of purple for the Rozen Zulu... That part I can understand, there is a difference between a different shade of the original color and using a different color all together. In that regard the Rozen does look pretty bad. But still, you can always just paint it yourself. And in this case it really isn't difficult.

Not everyone can paint (my rental home is far too small for airbrushing, and my hands are literally incapable of doing somthing like handpainting, for example). Part of the appeal of kits like Gunpla, is that they as a standard resemble the anime even without painting. Lego sets are a form of model kit, yet like Gunpla I wouldn't expect to have to paint them to get something to at least resemble what it is based upon.

Gunpla are not resin kits, they do not get nor should be given a pass on faulty colouring just because they can be painted.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-01-14 00:13

I agree that Bandai really messed up with Rozen's color this time. And this comes from someone who is okay with HG Delta Plus' color :D. Even the color of the prototype Rozen kit they exhibited was already excellent. After that, fans can only expect perfection for the actual product, only to be sorely disappointed by that brownish-colored body. I wonder what they were smoking when they decided to use that kinda color :heh:.

maknaedik 2013-01-14 00:36

I don't get the point of making Rozen Zulu's color to brown? Are they saving or something? Will it cost them less if they do that? It's an obvious mistake so why did they let that happen? Can someone enlighten me?

firefox 2013-01-14 02:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4512293)
I don't get the point of making Rozen Zulu's color to brown? Are they saving or something? Will it cost them less if they do that? It's an obvious mistake so why did they let that happen? Can someone enlighten me?

it's all downhill from now on with we make a paralel with hasbro's transformers line, once you start with brown it's all over, all models will have brown! :D

loon1688 2013-01-14 03:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakakka (Post 4511906)
Just as I decided to hold off buying that for next month. Arrggghhh!!! :heh:

Nice pics of RG Zeta you got there loon1688 :)

Thanks Bro.....

suiton629 2013-01-14 13:42

http://www.inb4suiton.blogspot.com/2...edictions.html

^ Do you think that any of the predictions made on the GToys Blog will come true?

MG Prometheus
MG Snow White
MG Warlock

What are those?

Also, surprised to see that GToys thinks we'll see the Gundam X series getting MG (X, X Divider and Double X).

But I would definitely love to see their 00 and Wing predictions to come out.

derrickmc63 2013-01-14 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4512968)
http://www.inb4suiton.blogspot.com/2...edictions.html

^ Do you think that any of the predictions made on the GToys Blog will come true?

MG Prometheus
MG Snow White
MG Warlock

What are those?

Also, surprised to see that GToys thinks we'll see the Gundam X series getting MG (X, X Divider and Double X).

But I would definitely love to see their 00 and Wing predictions to come out.

Funny. When i translated the page it had no 00, x, crossbone or age kits on their predictions and the only wing predictions that came up were tallgesse 2 and 3 and altron ew.

http://gtoys.blog48.fc2.com/blog-entry-6446.html

suiton629 2013-01-14 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrickmc63 (Post 4513026)
Funny. When i translated the page it had no 00, x, crossbone or age kits on their predictions and the only wing predictions that came up were tallgesse 2 and 3 and altron ew.

http://gtoys.blog48.fc2.com/blog-entry-6446.html

■MGシリーズ
MG ゾック (Zock)
MG ガンダム オリジン版 (Gundam The Origins Ver.)
MG ドズルザク (MSV Green Zaku variant)
MG ザクタンク (Zaku Tank)
MG マゼラアタック
MG ガンキャノンVer2.0 (Gun Cannon Ver. 2.0)
MG ドムVer2.0 (DOM Ver. 2.0)
MG コアブースター (Core Booster)

MG グフカス2.0
MG ザクⅡ改 (Zaku II FZ)

MG ガンダムMK-ⅡVer.ka (Gundam MK-II Ver. Ka)
MG ディジェ (Adige)
MG パラスアテネ (Palace Athene)
MG メッサーラ (Messara)
MG ガルバルディβ (Garubarudi β)
MG スーパーガンダムver2

MG ZZver2.0 (ZZ Gundam Ver 2.0)

MG サザビーVer2.0 (Sazabi Ver. 2.0)
MG ギラ・ドーガ レズン機、(Geara Doga)
MG ギラ・ドーガ フロンタル機

MG バンシィ・ノルン
MG ユニコーンガンダムver2
MG フルアーマーユニコーンガンダム アニメ版
MG シナンジュ アニメ版
MG クシャトリヤ
MG ローゼン・ズール
MG デルタガンダム
MG ジェスタキャノン
MG スタークジェガン
MG ベースジャバー

MG ガンダムX
MG ガンダムダブルエックス
MG ガンダムXディバイダー
MG エアマスター
MG レオパルド

MG ターンX

MG デスティニーインパルス
MG フリーダムガンダムver2.0
MG フリーダムガンダム リマスター版
MG ミーティア
MG ストライクルージュ リマスター版
MG ストライクIWSP リマスター版
MG ソード・ランチャーストライク リマスター版
MG シグー
MG フォビドゥン、カラミティ、レイダーガンダム
MG ゴールドフレーム天か天ミナ
MG ブルデュエル
MG ヴェルデバスター
MG ガナーザクウォーリアー
MG ザクファントム

MG ウィングゼロTV版 (Wing Gundam Zero TV Ver.)
MG ウイングゼロEWVer.2.0 (Wing Gundam Zero EW Ver. 2.0)
MG ウイングゼロカスタム Ver2 (Wing Gundam Zero Custom Ver. 2.0)
MG サンドロック改 (Sandrock Kai)
MG ヘビーアームズ改 (Heavyarms Kai)
MG プロメテウス (Prometheus)
MG スノーホワイト (Snow White)
MG ワーロック (Warlock)

MG クロスボーン・ガンダム ゴースト (Crossbone Gundam)
MG ファントム (Phantom Pain)

MG リボーンズガンダム (Reborns)
MG ガンダムエクシアリペア2 (Exia R2)
MG ガンダムエクシアリペア3 (Exia R3)
MG クアンタムバースト (00 Qan[T] Quantum Burst Mode)
MG アドヴァンスドジンクス (GN-X Advance)
MG デュナメス・キュリオス・ヴァーチェ (Dyames, Kyrios, Virtue)
MG アヴァランチダッシュ (Avalanche Dash Exia)

MG ガンダムAGE-2ダブルバレット(Age-2 Double Bullet)
MG ゼイドラ (Zeydra)
MG クロノス (Kronos)
MG ジルスベイン

(Taken from GToys)

kakakka 2013-01-14 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4512968)
http://www.inb4suiton.blogspot.com/2...edictions.html

^ Do you think that any of the predictions made on the GToys Blog will come true?

MG Prometheus
MG Snow White
MG Warlock

What are those?

Also, surprised to see that GToys thinks we'll see the Gundam X series getting MG (X, X Divider and Double X).

But I would definitely love to see their 00 and Wing predictions to come out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrickmc63 (Post 4513026)
Funny. When i translated the page it had no 00, x, crossbone or age kits on their predictions and the only wing predictions that came up were tallgesse 2 and 3 and altron ew.

http://gtoys.blog48.fc2.com/blog-entry-6446.html

Is gtoys indicator of Bandai's release? I don't find it such a big deal, though correct me if I'm wrong.

suiton629 2013-01-14 18:09

Not too sure if GToys is an indicator or anything at all.
They just seem to be one of those blogs where they are really aware of how Bandai does business and probably goes by that.

maknaedik 2013-01-14 18:25

His list now isn't as filtered as before since Bandai already announced to us MANY of the next MG releases. And I hope that Sazabi ver KA comes true.

Skye629 2013-01-14 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4512968)
http://www.inb4suiton.blogspot.com/2...edictions.html

^ Do you think that any of the predictions made on the GToys Blog will come true?

MG Prometheus
MG Snow White
MG Warlock

What are those?

Also, surprised to see that GToys thinks we'll see the Gundam X series getting MG (X, X Divider and Double X).

But I would definitely love to see their 00 and Wing predictions to come out.

Seeing as you have been listing so many Wing MGs you want u seriously do not know what those suits are? They're the Frozen Teardrop gundams, of which only Prometheus have been revealed

Quote:

Originally Posted by loon1688 (Post 4512440)
Thanks Bro.....

Hey how stable is the RG Zeta? Im debating between it and the HGUC (cheaper, proportions are still pretty good to this day, and it got the BFG of course lol)


On the topic of predictions, which are not that big a deal:

I think the highest possibilities are:

MG:
Wing kits (as noted in Bandais plan to continue the Wing line)
DESTINY kits (due to remaster, this includes stargazer kits maybe if they decide to capitalize on the bluray)
UC (obviously being the last year, 2 already confirmed, maybe a Rozen later on?)
Finish up AGE line
08th MS team 2.0s maybe? (or RG)

HG:
Finish up AGE line
Unicorn kits and variations as the episodes come along, definitely FA at some point
DESTINY "Remastered" HG kits, still going to be crap lol (except Destiny and Legend)
Zeta era UC kits as we have been seeing for the past few months

Thats about it, from a business perspective its obviously Bandais intent to capitalize on UC and Destiny while finishing up AGE, then probably picking up Wing to fill in after AGE is done

suiton629 2013-01-14 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4513296)
Seeing as you have been listing so many Wing MGs you want u seriously do not know what those suits are? They're the Frozen Teardrop gundams, of which only Prometheus have been revealed



Hey how stable is the RG Zeta? Im debating between it and the HGUC (cheaper, proportions are still pretty good to this day, and it got the BFG of course lol)


On the topic of predictions, which are not that big a deal:

I think the highest possibilities are:

MG:
Wing kits (as noted in Bandais plan to continue the Wing line)
DESTINY kits (due to remaster, this includes stargazer kits maybe if they decide to capitalize on the bluray)
UC (obviously being the last year, 2 already confirmed, maybe a Rozen later on?)
Finish up AGE line
08th MS team 2.0s maybe? (or RG)

HG:
Finish up AGE line
Unicorn kits and variations as the episodes come along, definitely FA at some point
DESTINY "Remastered" HG kits, still going to be crap lol (except Destiny and Legend)
Zeta era UC kits as we have been seeing for the past few months

Thats about it, from a business perspective its obviously Bandais intent to capitalize on UC and Destiny while finishing up AGE, then probably picking up Wing to fill in after AGE is done

So..

Wing Gundam Zero (TV)
Wing Gundam Zero (EW) Remaster
Wing Gundam (EW) Remaster
Nataku
Heavyarms Kai EW
Sandrock Kai EW
Tallgeese II
Tallgeese III
Serpent Custom?
Vayate?
Mercurious?
Age-1 Gransa
Age-2 Double Bullet
Age-2 Special Forces
Age-3 Normal
Age-3 Orbital
Age-3 Fortress
Age-FX
Age-FX Burst

Those are probably the likely ones if we "finish up" the MG line of Age and Wing?

Infinite Zenith 2013-01-14 20:29

My wallet will empty out remarkably quickly if they release an MG Reborns and MG Exia R3. Heck, I personally would be inclined to believe that Sunrise may just skip on the R2 and release the parts for it with the R3, but that is pure speculation :heh:

maknaedik 2013-01-14 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4513296)
Finish up AGE line

Besides the two, FX and 3 Normal that's already been confirmed, I'm really doubtful that we will be seeing other MGs from Age.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4513296)
UC (obviously being the last year, 2 already confirmed, maybe a Rozen later on?)

Agreed! They can't cheap me out by the brown HGUC version. I don't have an airbrush and won't invest in such and I'm too lazy to handpaint (though that could be quite interesting to do AGAIN).

Just a random guess, MG Gebrera Tetra and MG Geymalk. This is more of wishlist actually being the latter almost impossible as it ain't available even in HG form.

If Bandai decides to make an HG 1/144 Blast Impulse, then chances of getting its MG will be high!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.