AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

suiton629 2013-09-10 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4826441)
GunPla-Builders wasn't a full-fledged show or a OVA that had anything to do story-wise with any of the other shows.

That's true. But I think right now and for a year or 2 more, we're gonna see only MG's from Wing, Seed, Seed Destiny, and UC stuff like Unicorn or maybe Origins?

Providenceangle 2013-09-10 11:40

I doubt MGs will come(Considering they are kitbashes). If it's something new, or there is a really high popularity in Japan, for the show, you may see some specialty MG.

suiton629 2013-09-10 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Providenceangle (Post 4826564)
I doubt MGs will come(Considering they are kitbashes). If it's something new, or there is a really high popularity in Japan, for the show, you may see some specialty MG.

Exactly what I was thinking.
Besides, the show is aimed towards kids, most of whom are ok with SD and HG.

Knight-of-Gold 2013-09-10 13:34

Yet we get these kitbashes in HG form. The fact of what they are makes no difference, the popularity of the series will determine what gets released.
I can just easily refute the reasoning for stuff like MG Exia trans-am as its just a dumb recolour.

If build fighters features MGs in the story then real versions have a chance of appearing.
I would certainly buy a MG Wing Fenice

suiton629 2013-09-10 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4826659)
Yet we get these kitbashes in HG form. The fact of what they are makes no difference, the popularity of the series will determine what gets released.
I can just easily refute the reasoning for stuff like MG Exia trans-am as its just a dumb recolour.

If build fighters features MGs in the story then real versions have a chance of appearing.
I would certainly buy a MG Wing Fenice

But would you want something from Build Fighter to get a MG over something from Seed, Seed Destiny, Wing EW, Unicorn, Origins, X, G, etc?

I think Gundam X is more likely to get MGs than Build Fighter.

Skye629 2013-09-10 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4826666)
But would you want something from Build Fighter to get a MG over something from Seed, Seed Destiny, Wing EW, Unicorn, Origins, X, G, etc?

I think Gundam X is more likely to get MGs than Build Fighter.

Not too sure about that, Bandai will probably push kits while the iron is hot, like they did for the AGE MG's despite how the show fared

I DO acknowledge what has been said before about not much MG kits due to the kitbashing, BUT I wont be surprised to at least see a Build Strike using most of the new Strike RM mold and perhaps small MG packs (like for the MG Victory Dash core fighter and weapons) for these new weapon packs (which would then be compatible somehow with their respective kits, also forcing the purchase of already released kits like the Gundam Mk. II and Zaku II. And who knows, maybe they would release a MG X Gundam to coincide with this series)

Knight-of-Gold 2013-09-10 17:04

Meh, turned out to be fanart.

suiton629 2013-09-10 17:07

Looks cool!!!

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-09-10 17:57

I don't like Snow White's V-fin. Not because of the naked-girl carving, but the whole V-fin looks like a melting candle or clay-craft made by a grade-schooler :uhoh:.

suiton629 2013-09-10 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4826860)
I don't like Snow White's V-fin. Not because of the naked-girl carving, but the whole V-fin looks like a melting candle or clay-craft made by a grade-schooler :uhoh:.

yea! looks like wing gundam zero els ver or something..lol

Providenceangle 2013-09-10 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4826860)
I don't like Snow White's V-fin. Not because of the naked-girl carving, but the whole V-fin looks like ass

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that haha

Skye629 2013-09-11 01:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4826869)
yea! looks like wing gundam zero els ver or something..lol

Its not even official......and its a rather badly designed V-fin, even for a fanart



On another note ppl:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gxnRqO9l_d...44027079_n.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XE6-ALVgd8...69798088_n.jpg

Nice, the wings/binders can turn forward normally to look more like a standard flight pack and the beams appear to be "new"?, note the longer than usual length found in normal round beams (commonly found in HGUC), yet different (rounder and wider at bottom) compared to longer round beams like those found in the HG 00 GNX's

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gvmn9Y1S7J...02591295_n.jpg

suiton629 2013-09-12 09:40



Anyone else annoyed with this from the MG Strike Rouge Ootori?

>_<

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-09-12 10:32

^ Not me. That foil stickers-sheet is mostly for the Otori Pack, and since I donít give a damn about that messy pack, I couldnít care less about those stickers (except for the eyes & cameras, of course). Also, the yellow on the Otoriís wings looks bad anyway, so Iím glad that I have the option to not apply it :cool:.

suiton629 2013-09-12 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4828904)
^ Not me. That foil stickers-sheet is mostly for the Otori Pack, and since I donít give a damn about that messy pack, I couldnít care less about those stickers (except for the eyes & cameras, of course). Also, the yellow on the Otoriís wings looks bad anyway, so Iím glad that I have the option to not apply it :cool:.

I guess. But if Bandai is going to go to the trouble of designing and making the Ootori Pack, why did they get so damn lazy with a MG to depend on stickers?

Skye629 2013-09-12 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4828973)
I guess. But if Bandai is going to go to the trouble of designing and making the Ootori Pack, why did they get so damn lazy with a MG to depend on stickers?

Because its a half-assed color swap cash grab?

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-09-12 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4828973)
I guess. But if Bandai is going to go to the trouble of designing and making the Ootori Pack, why did they get so damn lazy with a MG to depend on stickers?

Thatís coz IMO the Otori Pack is a product of Bandaiís half-assed (if not desperate) attempt. Otori Pack is only used to bait the consumers to buy both MG Rouge RM and MG Aile Strike RM if they want to get the normal Rouge RM with the Aile Pack. Itís also meant that the old MG Rouge can still sell coz it has the normal Aile Pack instead of the Otori Pack which made Bandai a happy company.

suiton629 2013-09-12 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4829081)
Thatís coz IMO the Otori Pack is a product of Bandaiís half-assed (if not desperate) attempt. Otori Pack is only used to bait the consumers to buy both MG Rouge RM and MG Aile Strike RM if they want to get the normal Rouge RM with the Aile Pack. Itís also meant that the old MG Rouge can still sell coz it has the normal Aile Pack instead of the Otori Pack which made Bandai a happy company.

:rolleyes:
Makes sense since originally I was going to take one of the extra RM Ver. Aile Packs (remember I bought 4 to display as Strike, Aile Strike, Sword Strike) so I'll actually end up with 2 extra so of that 2, I guess one will go to the Strike Rouge RM Ver.

I think it would've been better if Bandai just did the Ootori Pack as an online exclusive and just released the Strike Rouge RM Ver. with the same Aile Pack that the Aile Strike RM Ver. got..

maknaedik 2013-09-12 19:19

Makes me want to buy a scrap of MG Aile Strike RM's bagpack and attach it instead. Specially that I have the Sword/Launcher RM packs

suiton629 2013-09-12 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4829375)
Makes me want to buy a scrap of MG Aile Strike RM's bagpack and attach it instead. Specially that I have the Sword/Launcher RM packs

That's why I went a bit berserk a while back. What do I mean?

I got:

- Launcher/Sword Online Exclusive Set
- 4x MG Aile Strike RM Ver.
---> Strike
---> Aile Strike
---> Sword Strike
---> Launcher Strike

That means I have 2 of the RM Ver. Aile Pack parts left over. :D

maknaedik 2013-09-13 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4829418)
That's why I went a bit berserk a while back. What do I mean?

I got:

- Launcher/Sword Online Exclusive Set
- 4x MG Aile Strike RM Ver.
---> Strike
---> Aile Strike
---> Sword Strike
---> Launcher Strike

That means I have 2 of the RM Ver. Aile Pack parts left over. :D

3 actually

helois 2013-09-13 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4829418)
That's why I went a bit berserk a while back. What do I mean?

I got:

- Launcher/Sword Online Exclusive Set
- 4x MG Aile Strike RM Ver.
---> Strike
---> Aile Strike
---> Sword Strike
---> Launcher Strike

That means I have 2 of the RM Ver. Aile Pack parts left over. :D


so it's time to make some custom,scract build and further,no?

;)

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-09-13 09:16

So, I recently ordered some kits from GGinfinite. One was pre-order, the other one was in stock. Its been over a week since I paid the one in stock, shipping included and not a shipping notice or a reply to my e-mail yet. Is that how they do buisness? -.-

suiton629 2013-09-13 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4829936)
So, I recently ordered some kits from GGinfinite. One was pre-order, the other one was in stock. Its been over a week since I paid the one in stock, shipping included and not a shipping notice or a reply to my e-mail yet. Is that how they do buisness? -.-

You could always just try emailing their customer service.
I was talking to GG recently and apparently their email servers were having some technical issues so that's why they couldn't email back in a more timely manner.

On top of that, that created a lot of emails that they had to catch up on 1 by 1.

So one could imagine how backed up things can get.

Anyway, just email their customer service through their website, give them your order number and professionally, calmly, etc explain your situation and request that they help you out.

My guess is that they're waiting to ship everything out at once after the order for all items are paid; as in waiting for the pre-ordered item to come in stock, wait for you to pay it off, and then ship it out.

Personally, I've been minimizing my business with GGI because Gundam Planet (where I go a lot to) is located on the east coast and shipping to my address is closer and much faster (i.e. cheaper shipping price).

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-09-13 10:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4829990)
You could always just try emailing their customer service.
I was talking to GG recently and apparently their email servers were having some technical issues so that's why they couldn't email back in a more timely manner.

On top of that, that created a lot of emails that they had to catch up on 1 by 1.

So one could imagine how backed up things can get.

Anyway, just email their customer service through their website, give them your order number and professionally, calmly, etc explain your situation and request that they help you out.

My guess is that they're waiting to ship everything out at once after the order for all items are paid; as in waiting for the pre-ordered item to come in stock, wait for you to pay it off, and then ship it out.

Personally, I've been minimizing my business with GGI because Gundam Planet (where I go a lot to) is located on the east coast and shipping to my address is closer and much faster (i.e. cheaper shipping price).

I send my mail to sales@gginfinite. I tried sending them through their website but it didn't work even though everything was filled out like it should. Didn't know they had trouble, so thanks for me telling me. Will wait a few days then.

suiton629 2013-09-13 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4830004)
I send my mail to sales@gginfinite. I tried sending them through their website but it didn't work even though everything was filled out like it should. Didn't know they had trouble, so thanks for me telling me. Will wait a few days then.

Question. Where do you live or where is this order being delivered to?
I would think (not sure since I don't work there), that GGI would ship out domestic orders as soon as possible since those can be delivered sooner than to those that import (if he does export his orders outside the US).

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-09-13 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4830007)
Question. Where do you live or where is this order being delivered to?
I would think (not sure since I don't work there), that GGI would ship out domestic orders as soon as possible since those can be delivered sooner than to those that import (if he does export his orders outside the US).

In Germany

suiton629 2013-09-13 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4830035)
In Germany

Ah..LOL Silly me.

"Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Germany
Age: 28"

LOLOL

So yea. I think they would probably send out all the US orders first since they can get those out faster and delivered sooner. Or I dunno how they'd do it.

Maybe they just ship out depending on when the order was made and what shipping method was chosen.

Anyway, send them another email each day so they will see the email and reply back. If they're not emailing back, it's probably because of their recent email server issues they had (well according to what GG told me anyway).

If I were you and I lived in Germany, I would've just bought GunPla from like HLJ (Hobby Link Japan). I would think it'd be delivered faster and they're a bigger company with more staff than GGI (from what I understand) so they would've been able to email yo usooner.

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-09-13 11:22

The kits I ordered are Online-Exclusives. HLJ doesn't have those in their sortiment :/

suiton629 2013-09-13 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4830072)
The kits I ordered are Online-Exclusives. HLJ doesn't have those in their sortiment :/

It could be that in actuality, their stock ran out but the site wasn't updated quick enough.

Anyway, they're probably getting to it. Just email them since they can best tell you what's going on. I don't work there nor do I have information about stuff like customer orders. =)

I just chat and email with GG often (not all the time) and sometimes help out friends who have issues with their GGI orders.

http://www.genteikits.com/grade/mg

^ Alternatively you can use them.

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-09-13 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4830074)
It could be that in actuality, their stock ran out but the site wasn't updated quick enough.

Anyway, they're probably getting to it. Just email them since they can best tell you what's going on. I don't work there nor do I have information about stuff like customer orders. =)

I just chat and email with GG often (not all the time) and sometimes help out friends who have issues with their GGI orders.

http://www.genteikits.com/grade/mg

^ Alternatively you can use them.

Well thanks, they are a lot cheaper than GGI.

suiton629 2013-09-13 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4830080)
Well thanks, they are a lot cheaper than GGI.

Okay~ Sent GG a notice about this and said you were 'StrikeFreedomV2'. I will see if he replies back and let you know if he does. :)

suiton629 2013-09-13 14:27

Just got the SD God and SD Shining. Good kits?

Skye629 2013-09-13 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4830232)
Just got the SD God and SD Shining. Good kits?

IMO its hard to go wrong with SD's since they are so inexpensive, though the older ones tech wise are starting to pale in comparison to the newer ones (Refer to the SD Sazabis, the new one is miles and miles ahead, which make sense due to the time difference)

Only downside is alot of painting if you want everything 100% color accurate




Oh and did I mention they look cute as hell when posed next to their larger scale counterparts?

suiton629 2013-09-14 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4830249)
IMO its hard to go wrong with SD's since they are so inexpensive, though the older ones tech wise are starting to pale in comparison to the newer ones (Refer to the SD Sazabis, the new one is miles and miles ahead, which make sense due to the time difference)

Only downside is alot of painting if you want everything 100% color accurate

Oh and did I mention they look cute as hell when posed next to their larger scale counterparts?

Well, I've had the MG God Gundam and MG Shining Gundam, and I did order the HG 1/144 versions. Anyway, I found a local eBay deal with the 2 for very cheap and ordered it yesterday. =)

.
.
.

Is there an SD 00 Raiser Condenser Type? o_o

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-09-14 15:56

I'm a bit sad to see HG Wing Fenice can't even hold its rifle properly.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-c40YKSrnmJ...s/s640/11u.jpg

I hope the finished product can do better.
____________________________________________

Also, this pack-on-pack is just insane :eek::

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4QJSaJsodl...k/s1600/56.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aG5o78lKe8...A/s1600/58.jpg

Coming Soon: Perfect Strike Rouge Otori! :eyespin:

GN0010 Nosferatu 2013-09-14 18:11

MOAR DAKKA!! But in the form of wings. What's the Japanese word for wings?

Skye629 2013-09-14 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 4831560)
MOAR DAKKA!! But in the form of wings. What's the Japanese word for wings?

Tsubasa

:)

GN0010 Nosferatu 2013-09-14 18:39

MOAR Tsubasa!!

....that sounds awful. :(

Akyra 2013-09-14 19:04

can you add the Akatsuki packs on as well? The IWSP as well? XD


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:03.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.