AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Chibiloli 2015-10-20 16:31

So I finally finished my Barbatos and I noticed there was some sort of gap hole in its rear skirt, anybody know what its for?

Rising Dragon 2015-10-20 17:40

Probably for a model stand.

Chibiloli 2015-10-21 06:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 5683788)
Probably for a model stand.

I don't think so, it has the usual hole in between its legs, the one in the rear skirt doesn't look like a hole where you insert a display peg.

wavehawk 2015-10-21 07:33

Haven't built Barbatos yet but it could be a second peg for a model stand (to pose it in a different position) or for future add-on upgrades. They coudl very well use that hole to attach the flight booster or other gadgets.

ZeroXSEED 2015-10-23 23:21

So I want to ask does anyone here have experience with gold files?

How does it compare to diamond files?

Skye629 2015-10-29 17:51

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lZJ9U5ggcP...ntitled-72.jpg

BassGSnewtype 2015-10-31 19:17

Oh lord it finally happened.

Skye629 2015-11-01 02:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by BassGSnewtype (Post 5693373)
Oh lord it finally happened.

They announced it quite some time ago, Im just posting the boxart which was just released

Im seriously torn whether to get this or not

Something tells me its a good kit, Bandai already have experience from its MG figure line so Im assuming this is a downscaled version

But at the same time.....you know.........

Orattvisa 2015-11-01 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5691474)

Might actually get it this to modifiy into a RAcaseal, since Kotobukiya takes forever to actually reprint their kits. :heh:

wavehawk 2015-11-02 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orattvisa (Post 5693734)
Might actually get it this to modifiy into a RAcaseal,

- why would...I mean for god'ssake why...

<<--actually wnet throught he trouble to make a RaCaseal into a gundam girl and now hears somone trying to do the reverse

Skye629 2015-11-02 20:12

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iycg1az4Sh...217v1vt7wh.jpg

wavehawk 2015-11-03 00:57

BARBATOS 1/100 image
RX-78: "Oh that's cute."
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_BPvoXJLOk...ntitled-19.jpg

Rudolf Ushiromiya 2015-11-03 03:31

So after trying to put together my first gunpla in years I made the mistake of having my first gunpla be MG Sazabi kai ver.... it was a disaster, then my Gouf Custom the was actually decent was knocked off it's shelf by my brother and broke and lost multiple parts... I am bad at gunpla. On that note Barbatos looks sick.

wavehawk 2015-11-03 03:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudolf Ushiromiya (Post 5695458)
first gunpla

MG Sazabi

Dude, that's like finishing your first Pilot license exam and then trying to fly the Space Shuttle...

Rudolf Ushiromiya 2015-11-03 04:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavehawk (Post 5695472)
Dude, that's like finishing your first Pilot license exam and then trying to fly the Space Shuttle...

I know, but Sazabi was my favorite Gundam after God Gundam and it looked so amazing, at the time I didn't know about adding colors, finishes ect to my kits nor did I know just how many pieces were there lol, I cut up my fingers just trying to get the parts out of the bindings, nearly broke some, needless to say I was mad at myself and decided to start with entry level kits, mainly high grade then work up, I love watching tutorials and reviews of more skilled gunpla builders though.

Skye629 2015-11-03 04:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudolf Ushiromiya (Post 5695458)
So after trying to put together my first gunpla in years I made the mistake of having my first gunpla be MG Sazabi kai ver.... it was a disaster, then my Gouf Custom the was actually decent was knocked off it's shelf by my brother and broke and lost multiple parts... I am bad at gunpla. On that note Barbatos looks sick.

O-o the only way you could have done worse was starting up again with a PG.....well lesson learned I hope?

Hopefully your kit isn't completely wrecked either.......

Chibiloli 2015-11-05 05:32

Yeah, kinda stumped here, what exactly is that sword/rifle/bayonet-ya thing in the mock army set? I wanna customize my mock to look like the Gouf but I don't have any spare swords lying around, just this..... Thing, whatever it is.

Skye629 2015-11-05 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5697155)
Yeah, kinda stumped here, what exactly is that sword/rifle/bayonet-ya thing in the mock army set? I wanna customize my mock to look like the Gouf but I don't have any spare swords lying around, just this..... Thing, whatever it is.

Its exactly as you described it

Bit funky looking, but it is what it is

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2015-11-05 19:43

You know, first time I saw Orga's face on 1/100 Barbatos' box, I left wondering whether he'll be piloting Barbatos someday in the future just like how Jamil Neate piloted Gundam X (again) later on in his respective show? ;)

Rising Dragon 2015-11-05 19:51

I suppose there's a chance Orga will pilot it at least once, but it'd probably be akin to like how Bellri piloted the G-Arcane in G-Reco, rather than the Barbatos being the hand-me-down. The show length and the mechanical concept behind the Barbatos in the show leaves little room for Mika to upgrade to a completely new Gundam.

Router25 2015-11-05 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5695503)
O-o the only way you could have done worse was starting up again with a PG.....well lesson learned I hope?

Hopefully your kit isn't completely wrecked either.......

my first is an 0Raiser, then next was a PG 00R that I won with the lottery ticket than came with the raiser

RRW 2015-11-06 00:29

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTF6QPGUYAAaW5I.png

So you can change the head with figma/nendoroid figure

Router25 2015-11-06 00:46

Well that's good to see. What we need now is some color options or a whole new line of gunpla

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2015-11-06 01:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRW (Post 5697830)
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
So you can change the head with figma/nendoroid figure

It's so weird to see Mami Tomoe with a proportional body when every MCs from Madoka have chibi-esque bodies :heh:. But it's a good news that Super Fumina is compatible with Nendos & Figmas. So many choices.....:uhoh:

Skye629 2015-11-06 03:03

1/100 Schwalbe Graze confimed (no surprise there)

P-Bandai HG Graze seen in the last EP along with P-Bandai HG Gaelio's Schwalbe Graze

Skye629 2015-11-06 19:29

Two new gunpla teasers

Seems like we're getting another Graze variant as well as a new Gundam unit we have not seen before

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-M5AkN55t6-...600/456453.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-J1Yda728Rl...600/784556.jpg

Chibiloli 2015-11-11 04:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5698504)
Two new gunpla teasers

Seems like we're getting another Graze variant as well as a new Gundam unit we have not seen before

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-M5AkN55t6-...600/456453.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-J1Yda728Rl...600/784556.jpg

The legs and head of the second one look like the Barbatos' though.

Man, after waiting and being extorted by customs, all my ordered Gunpla finally arrived, until I noticed that my set Wing Zero Honoo feather blade set is nowhere to be seen....

Rising Dragon 2015-11-11 04:32

They're actually much different from the Barbatos, actually. That's clearly a Gundam-ish V-Fin on the second one's head, but the Barbatos' is much larger, and only has two fins, while this one has four (only three visible). The Barbatos' feet has a noticeable cleft in them, which this silhouette lacks. It's a different machine, likely another Gundam Frame-type.

Butagami 2015-11-11 07:42

At least the first one appears to be an upgraded version of Tekkadan's Graze Custom. Only the antenna and the shoulders are different. That second one is frustrating though, are those huge shoulders, or large thrusters? Does it have a big shield, or is that a balldress-like waist it is sporting?

Skye629 2015-11-11 20:50

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-athU0dL0kE...ntitled-10.png

n0m@n 2015-11-12 05:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5703247)

That's a sexy Gundam. The shiloute kinda reminds me of GP02 crossed with a theme of Knight:D
Too bad its coming out after christmas.....
From the comments on this thread, HG Barbatos sounds really good too.

wavehawk 2015-11-12 05:51

Hyakuri thoughts: mech is not my style, but the pilot looks like a babe, so...maybe sorta kinda interested...
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2015-11-12 06:16

I just hope that big spear of Kimaris has a peg or at least the handle fits tightly in the hand. If not then it will truly suck.

Also, did I see some shurikens there? If so, this will be another Gundam with ninja weapons following Spallow & Blu Duel before it.

Patriot's Blade 2015-11-12 06:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 5703630)
I just hope that big spear of Kimaris has a peg or at least the handle fits tightly in the hand. If not then it will truly suck.

Also, did I see some shurikens there? If so, this will be another Gundam with ninja weapons following Spallow & Blu Duel before it.

one would wonder why a ninja wears a European medieval knight's bulky suit of armor *sees the ninja themed Super Sentai series mecha*
never mind....... :heh:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2015-11-12 07:15

Is this supposed to be the MA-mode? :heh:

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/hacchaka/...f4460b96-s.jpghttp://livedoor.blogimg.jp/hacchaka/...adeca5c4-s.jpg

Chibiloli 2015-11-12 07:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavehawk (Post 5703618)
Hyakuri thoughts: mech is not my style, but the pilot looks like a babe, so...maybe sorta kinda interested...
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

How do we know she isn't a bitch or dies horribly? For all we know, she could be the show's Katejina.

Patriot's Blade 2015-11-12 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 5703657)

the Union Flag can be heard banging his head on his office desk :heh:

Skye629 2015-11-12 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 5703657)

Flight mode I guess.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5703675)
How do we know she isn't a bitch or dies horribly? For all we know, she could be the show's Katejina.

Nah, there's gonna be no Katejinas in this show by default due to her not having any particularly close ties with the MC from the get go.

Her personality remains to be seen though

wavehawk 2015-11-13 04:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibiloli (Post 5703675)
How do we know she isn't a bitch or dies horribly? For all we know, she could be the show's Katejina.

Thus "Kinda-sorta" as opposed to "Must Buy". The last time I stuck around a mecha series solely because of a female character...it didn't go too well.

Laevatein 2015-11-13 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavehawk (Post 5704468)
Thus "Kinda-sorta" as opposed to "Must Buy". The last time I stuck around a mecha series solely because of a female character...it didn't go too well.

Which show was that?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.