AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   KanColle (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Kantai Collection ~Kancolle~ (Browser Game) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=122413)

Myssa Rei 2014-05-03 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 5107895)
Wrong.

Thanks for disabusing me of the notion then :>, however that does still mean I'm going to have to beat RNG on those instances I hit 2-2 everyday. Oh well.

Hmm, that means I'm officially done with the event, as unless the maps drop Yahagi, there's no other ship I want (or need for that matter).

Now for the search for Taihou. RNG have at you~!.

Klashikari 2014-05-03 19:24

^ Yahagi drops on E5 boss. S rank only.

RapidPotential 2014-05-03 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lantern (Post 5108319)
Well... if you're in for the exp I supposed you can give it some time and wait it out.
With a fleet like that you might see them switch to an "Akashi's repair shop" fleet :heh:
I've been doing that during the event that since I don't feel like wasting the xp on my already 95~99 BBs and CLTs.

The huge ongoing problem with my style is that I tend to go for those tempting high-level fleets so I can get that experience gain. Doesn't help that my only two regular carriers are Kaga and Souryuu and the latter is below level 50. Shows how much I've neglected training CVs. My lack of CVs is exactly the very reason behind my wanting to farm E-3 for Zuikaku.

Lantern 2014-05-03 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myssa Rei (Post 5108324)
Hmm, that means I'm officially done with the event, as unless the maps drop Yahagi, there's no other ship I want (or need for that matter).

E-5 boss node, S rank only, good luck ^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by RapidPotential (Post 5108327)
The huge ongoing problem with my style is that I tend to go for those tempting high-level fleets so I can get that experience gain. Doesn't help that my only two regular carriers are Kaga and Souryuu and the latter is below level 50. Shows how much I've neglected training CVs. My lack of CVs is exactly the very reason behind my wanting to farm E-3 for Zuikaku.

Well, the difference of exp between a fleet with first two ships averaging around Lv.40 vs that of a fleet with first two ships in the Lv.90s is only about 100~200 with an S rank.
Losing to a high level fleet actually yields less exp compared to S ranking a medium level fleet.

Myssa Rei 2014-05-03 19:34

E-5 >> S-Rank.

Thanks, I think I'll definitely pass on that, and just wrestle with LSC for the next few weeks.

RapidPotential 2014-05-03 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lantern (Post 5108330)
Well, the difference of exp between a fleet with first two ships averaging around Lv.40 vs that of a fleet with first two ships in the Lv.90s is only about 100~200 with an S rank.
Losing to a high level fleet actually yields less exp compared to S ranking a medium level fleet.

I've been leveling Kongou in an attempt to get to that 150 cap and I noticed on a good day I'm getting close to 11-12k experience whenever she MVPs every match (that hasn't happened for a while though), since she gets double on flagship. Others get around 600-700 per match which is good, up until I hit the 80s anyway.

As I stated before, my ratio isn't bad by any means (902 wins, 35 losses; 96%). I do avoid certain fleets though, but not when I feel that my fleet has enough to handle the opposing fleet. Sometimes I get in over my head because of this and RNG flips me off.

panzerfan 2014-05-03 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myssa Rei (Post 5108335)
E-5 >> S-Rank.

Thanks, I think I'll definitely pass on that, and just wrestle with LSC for the next few weeks.

Going for all min LSC in order to get a Yahagi was better than grinding for her. It was something around 20k+ extra on top of what I paid out in Ironbottom sound to get that drop.

risingstar3110 2014-05-04 02:28

RNG is hating me on E-5. Stuck in the same spot, despite spent 13k of bullets so far.

Boss refused to die one last time.

I means i even once come to night battle with 4 green hp BB and they only have the boss and the battleship princess. My kanmusu sunk the battleship princess instead....

Myssa Rei 2014-05-04 02:35

Well since I'm technically over the event (and lets be frank, Yahagi is a bit much), LSC binge!

Target is Taihou! Recipe is 4k/2k/5k/7k/20. Results, in order:

Sohryu, Hiryu, Shoukaku, Maruyu, Akitsumaru.

Welp, next week again.

panzerfan 2014-05-04 02:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myssa Rei (Post 5108740)
Well since I'm technically over the event (and lets be frank, Yahagi is a bit much), LSC binge!

Target is Taihou! Recipe is 4k/2k/5k/7k/20. Results, in order:

Sohryu, Hiryu, Shoukaku, Maruyu, Akitsumaru.

Welp, next week again.

On the bright side, you got some ASW gears and the 5% boost boat from that Akitsumaru. It took about 7 tries before getting Taihou actually... with only 2 Maruyu and no Akitsumaru from all of that.

risingstar3110 2014-05-04 02:44

Btw, do you actually get Bismark from the minimum LSC receipt? Or it's better if i will just try luck with Yamto and hope Bismark pop out?

Myssa Rei 2014-05-04 06:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by risingstar3110 (Post 5108753)
Btw, do you actually get Bismark from the minimum LSC receipt? Or it's better if i will just try luck with Yamto and hope Bismark pop out?

You won't be able to make Bismarck with just the Yamato recipe anyway. Z1 or Z3 needs to be the flagship.

And while I WAS looking for an additional Daihatsu for expeditions, didn't really expect to blow most of my resources to get one. :heh: Oh well, at least there's resource regen now, barring Bauxite that is.

Duo Maxwell 2014-05-04 06:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myssa Rei (Post 5108902)
And while I WAS looking for an additional Daihatsu for expeditions, didn't really expect to blow most of my resources to get one. :heh: Oh well, at least there's resource regen now, barring Bauxite that is.

Now? Haven't the resource always been regenerating before, or is that another source of resource regen I didn't know?

Finished E-3 today, and I think I'm done with the event. My steel is only at 1000 now.

Klashikari 2014-05-04 06:43

You have enough time to get resources before trying E4.
E4 is pretty much cheap in term of resources, but the bucket count takes a severe dent if you are unlucky.

Not doing E4 is a waste imho, since you are missing out a medal and equipment you can't craft whatsoever.

risingstar3110 2014-05-04 07:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myssa Rei (Post 5108902)
You won't be able to make Bismarck with just the Yamato recipe anyway. Z1 or Z3 needs to be the flagship.

I know about the Z1 and Z3, but you haven't answered my questions =(

To phrase it, equip Z1 or Z3, then go for Yamato LSC? Would that be the best way to spend resources on LSC?

Klashikari 2014-05-04 07:15

If you really want Bismarck, that's the only way to go.

By herself, Bismarck isn't exactly great considering her stats being not even on par with Kongou class in their Kai ni form (hell, barely better/the same as regular kai), despite it require Yamato recipes and even 4 medals to reach her Zwei form.

So unless you fancy her voice/looks or/and you want her library entry, she isn't worth it, especially when you consider much better ships like Yamato and Taihou.

KBTKaiser 2014-05-04 07:21

Yeah, I'm currently at 31% or so for E-3, but I have yet to land a proper kill...I'm gonna need a boss support fleet, I think.

My E-3 force.
Lv 70 Kongou Kai (41, 41, 41, Recon)
Lv 59 Hiei Kai (41, 41, 41, Recon)
Lv 51 Haruna Kai (46, 41, 41, Recon)[Max Stat]
Lv 38 Kirishima Kai (41, 41, 41, Recon)
Lv 52 Kaga Kai (Zero 52, Zero 52, Reppuu Kai, Zero 52)[Max Stat save for AA]
Lv 51 Akagi Kai (Zero 52, Zero 52, Reppuu, Zero 52)

With this set up, I'm getting Air Advantage at least.

Duo Maxwell 2014-05-04 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 5108936)
You have enough time to get resources before trying E4.
E4 is pretty much cheap in term of resources, but the bucket count takes a severe dent if you are unlucky.

Not doing E4 is a waste imho, since you are missing out a medal and equipment you can't craft whatsoever.

It's more like I don't have good enough DD since most of my DDs are still at low level (the only high one is Shimakaze at 52, all the other are around 20s) and I don't have a good CL, too.

What is your team composition when you beat E-4?

Myssa Rei 2014-05-04 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell (Post 5108933)
Now? Haven't the resource always been regenerating before, or is that another source of resource regen I didn't know?

Ah, what's missing here is context. Due to the extreme stockpiling I had to do during the event, my resources no longer regenerated, as it was over the resource cap. However, after binging on LSC, my resources (barring Bauxite) now are below the resource cap, which means that they're regenerating normally now.

So, until the next event is announced, I'll likely do what most people who aren't KuuTenko or Fencedude (aka extreme hoarders) will do: accumulate resources over the week, then blow it on LSC at the end of it. :P

risingstar3110 2014-05-04 08:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 5108962)
If you really want Bismarck, that's the only way to go.

By herself, Bismarck isn't exactly great considering her stats being not even on par with Kongou class in their Kai ni form (hell, barely better/the same as regular kai), despite it require Yamato recipes and even 4 medals to reach her Zwei form.

So unless you fancy her voice/looks or/and you want her library entry, she isn't worth it, especially when you consider much better ships like Yamato and Taihou.

I want her =(

She is one of my dear ship daughters. So of course I would like them all. But if my put Z1/Z3 as flagship and do Yamato recipe, do i have a chance to get Yamato?

Concluded E-5 earlier. Summed up using 32k of bullets for the events and 300 buckets. The later was a bit excessive to make up for my lost time away. No drop, other than Iku to finish my triplets sub, but all my Kanmusu is safe, so that is the most important