AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fate/ Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel Movie Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=124391)

Lorhand 2014-08-23 04:56

I don't think a normal Archer would want to go into close-combat in the first place, so that doesn't say much.

mirakura 2014-08-23 05:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhl88 (Post 5224615)
T
@Raziel: He has Mind's Eye (true). Purposely leaving openings so he could block them, since he experienced fighting against him before.

Though, I'm impressed Archer has Eye of the Mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raziel1991 (Post 5224585)
Yes, in theory Gae Bolg cant be dodged or blocked, yet archer managed to block it with Rho aius.

Saber was spared with skillz XD

Blocking Gae Bolg when you're EMIYA doesn't feel all that surprising especially with Rho Aius :rolleyes:
M-must, make...pun XDDD Too...much...

[Attempt failed]

Edit....

Blocking (Lancer's)Gay Bulge when you're EMIYA doesn't feel all that surprising, especially with (EMIYA's)Raw Ass.

XDDDD Ah, this, never gets old :D

bhl88 2014-08-23 05:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirakura (Post 5224631)
Though, I'm impressed Archer has Eye of the Mind.

He was trained by Saber. Shirou has instinct (he can sense danger easily). Also...

He has a theme song of epicness.

Mind's Eye (true) is earned, as opposed to the Fake version which is there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirakura (Post 5224631)
Blocking (Lancer's)Gay Bulge when you're EMIYA doesn't feel all that surprising, especially with (EMIYA's)Raw Ass.

Rin: BLOCK LANCER'S GAY BULGE WITH YOUR RAW ASS!
Lancer: *lost his desire to win*

mirakura 2014-08-23 05:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhl88 (Post 5224634)
He was trained by Saber. Shirou has instinct (he can sense danger easily).
He has a theme song of epicness.

Mind's Eye (true) is earned, as opposed to the Fake version which is there.

Rin: BLOCK LANCER'S GAY BULGE WITH YOUR RAW ASS!
Lancer: *lost his desire to win*

1) Birds of a feather, are paranoid together XDD

2)Ah, I see....

3) XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THIS, Rin XDDD

Spoiler for For random funny stuff :3...:

kenshinstyle 2014-08-23 06:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 5224568)
about creating magic circuits from scratch. I have to wonder why Shinji never bothered to do that. He has such an inferiority complex as a result of not being born with them which caused him to be replaced that you have to wondered why he didn't just try to build them from scratch.

Like Lorhand said, "create" is not the best word to use since its not exactly making circuits out of nothing so its not an option for Shinji. And even if Shinji is able to do that, he wouldn't have the balls to try it since it takes just one moment's loss of concentration to be fatal. On the other hand, its just a normal routine for EmiGARshirou to go through everyday.

bhl88 2014-08-23 06:23

He could have used his worm technique...

mirakura 2014-08-23 06:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenshinstyle (Post 5224661)
Like Lorhand said, "create" is not the best word to use since its not exactly making circuits out of nothing so its not an option for Shinji. And even if Shinji is able to do that, he wouldn't have the balls to try it since it takes just one moment's loss of concentration to be fatal. On the other hand, its just a normal routine for EmiGARshirou to go through everyday.

What da.... That's quite a name.

Shinji doesn't have worms...

Lorhand 2014-08-23 06:30

Just saw this...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirakura (Post 5224578)
@Lorhand

That is too convenient. I thought it doesn't activate unless Saber's there to supply prana, or when some of her prana residue is left.. How Avalon removed the curse...I have no idea. Plus, most people were sure about the jem that Rin used to heal him. Maybe it fused with Avalon's power and helped. But Avalon alone, without it's owner nearby, is rendered useless.:rolleyes:

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Avalon removing Gae Bolg's curse was at the end of Fate, after Shirou and Saber left the church. Rin saved Shirou's life by replacing the damaged parts of his heart, an effort that cost her all the residual mana of the heirloom pendant.

mirakura 2014-08-23 07:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorhand (Post 5224684)
Just saw this...

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Avalon removing Gae Bolg's curse was at the end of Fate, after Shirou and Saber left the church. Rin saved Shirou's life by replacing the damaged parts of his heart, an effort that cost her all the residual mana of the heirloom pendant.

Oh, ok then...

ukulelembo 2014-08-23 11:05

Archer's CM:

kenshinstyle 2014-08-23 11:21

That smug. So worth it. And his first sentence is "Drown in your ideals and die." I'm feeling the hype.

Lorhand 2014-08-23 11:27

And he starts the PV with my favorite line. Love it.

GreyZone 2014-08-23 12:46

I stumbled upon this by chance. It is the old Saber vs Lancer fight fragment demo without soundeffects, but someone made the effort to add soundeffects from the game into the video and the result is great! The only downside is that it is 480p only.

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flas...720&height=438

Amarantine 2014-08-23 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukulelembo (Post 5224902)
Archer's CM:

That shot with him and Rin is extremely reminiscent of Tokiomi's scene with Gilgamesh after the latter killed Assassin. Same place, same lighting, same positions, same family and Servant class. The mirroring is probably intentional.

Now if only Rin's face didn't look weird as usual.

mirakura 2014-08-23 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amarantine (Post 5225099)
That shot with him and Rin is extremely reminiscent of Tokiomi's scene with Gilgamesh after the latter killed Assassin. Same place, same lighting, same positions, same family and Servant class. The mirroring is probably intentional.

Now if only Rin's face didn't look weird as usual.

Ah, that's true. But their positions are different...

Harsh.

ukulelembo 2014-08-23 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amarantine (Post 5225099)

Probably one of the promised scenes that subtly ties new anime with Fate/Zero.

Amarantine 2014-08-23 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirakura (Post 5225116)
Ah, that's true. But their positions are different...

They're similar in that the Tohsaka in on the left and the Archer is on the right, even if they're not standing on the exact same spots of that room.

And I wish it weren't so, since she's one of my favorite characters, but ufotable!Rin's face does feel off to me sometimes. But hopefully it won't be as noticeable in the episodes themselves, since promotional art has been the worst in that regard.

mirakura 2014-08-23 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amarantine (Post 5225257)
They're similar in that the Tohsaka in on the left and the Archer is on the right, even if they're not standing on the exact same spots of that room.

And I wish it weren't so, since she's one of my favorite characters, but ufotable!Rin's face does feel off to me sometimes. But hopefully it won't be as noticeable in the episodes themselves, since promotional art has been the worst in that regard.

True. But that's all the characters. Most likely looks wierd cos you're not used to it. But something as minor as that can't stop you enjoying it.;)

Rev Okkin 2014-08-23 18:23

Hallo Hallo First time on a forum

I just want to clarify that there are TWO Gae Bolgs.
First is the Anti-Personal one where "it hits the heart as soon as it is THRUST"
Second is the Anti-Army one where it is the "Strongest PROJECTILE"

Shiro at the beginning was just nearly killed by a normal stab and Rin healed it with the jewel she got from her father.
Saber dodged the First due to either LUCK (which is used as a counter against it) or her INSTINCT (Rank A).
Archer blocked the Second with Rho Aias. Almost a paradox since the "Strongest Projectile" against "Shield that blocks all projectiles" happened. But since "Strongest Projectile" nearly broke the "Shield that blocks all projectiles", it is the Strongest while the "Shield" blocked the "Projectile" even if it nearly broke so it still "blocks all projectiles"

mirakura 2014-08-23 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev Okkin (Post 5225431)
Hallo Hallo First time on a forum

I just want to clarify that there are TWO Gae Bolgs.
First is the Anti-Personal one where "it hits the heart as soon as it is THRUST"
Second is the Anti-Army one where it is the "Strongest PROJECTILE"

Shiro at the beginning was just nearly killed by a normal stab and Rin healed it with the jewel she got from her father.
Saber dodged the First due to either LUCK (which is used as a counter against it) or her INSTINCT (Rank A).
Archer blocked the Second with Rho Aias. Almost a paradox since the "Strongest Projectile" against "Shield that blocks all projectiles" happened. But since "Strongest Projectile" nearly broke the "Shield that blocks all projectiles", it is the Strongest while the "Shield" blocked the "Projectile" even if it nearly broke so it still "blocks all projectiles"

Not two, it just has two functions. It's not like Cu has 2 different Gae Bolgs that he switches when he needs to. But yes, that would explain it.