AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Chuunibyou (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - Episode 8 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=124783)

Kairin 2014-02-26 21:58

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - Episode 8 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren, Episode 8.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

ellessarr 2014-02-26 23:58

Spoiler for episode 8:

HinataShou 2014-02-27 03:48

http://i.imgur.com/D40wIub.gif

The Green One 2014-02-27 03:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by HinataShou (Post 5026352)

Dekomori: WTH! This wasn't in my contract!

ID555 2014-02-27 11:10

Omigosh Kyoani taking the yuri flags and running all the way with it :heh: There was even an accidental first kiss!! :cries: You go girl! Get your man back!!

On a side note, I guess a Nibutani in love would be a tsundere, huh.

Kismet-chan 2014-02-27 13:27

Oh, God. This episode was GREAT. That Deko-stalker, that battle, Deko's sorrow over Shinka, Shinka's tsundere jealousy... As a shipper of Deko x Shinka, I am so pleased right now.

Also, the BGM track from the first appearance of Dekostalker girl was rather nice.

ChampDream 2014-02-27 14:34

Awesome episode with Dekomori X Nibutani ship. Poor stalker she thought Dekomori was pure.

Kopi 2014-02-27 15:03

The kiss mentioned, was it in S1 or OVA or it's an offscreen thing?

Well the yuri is all over the place in this episode and it's fun to see both Deko and Nibu going tsun for each other :heh:

Houreki 2014-02-27 15:09

This episode was great, I like the Dekomori x Nibutani realationship.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kopi (Post 5026878)
The kiss mentioned, was it in S1 or OVA or it's an offscreen thing?

Well the yuri is all over the place in this episode and it's fun to see both Deko and Nibu going tsun for each other :heh:

The kiss appear on an OVA

kache 2014-02-27 15:59

Dammit, voted 1 instead of 10. Is there any way to change the vote? :heh:

ices 2014-02-27 18:53

So, the fake Mori Summer more valuable than the real Mori Summer in its efforts to become the real one? Well done, Kaiki!

D-KLAC 2014-02-27 21:11

so there "other" mori summer that want dekomori give nibutani at 1st was show proof then let it slide give yuta, rika, & kumin were worry.

give that "other" bit having a "wanting" of dekomori so yuta, rika, & kumin help train nibutani along help from satone.

then "other" mori summer get too much "wanting" of dekomori cue call help so bring the REAL one aka nibutani to rescue give battle of mori summer time!!!

give all even then "other" go for finish til dekomori come in save nibutani yet then the "other" run away give mention christmas kiss that nibu-deko had yea all back to normal.

blakstealth 2014-02-27 23:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by HinataShou (Post 5026352)

omfg lmao wow

whitecloud 2014-02-27 23:41

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE !!! (cue thunder in the distance) (begin chuuni battle)

Gravitas Free Zone 2014-02-28 02:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitecloud (Post 5027405)
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE !!! (cue thunder in the distance) (begin chuuni battle)

It wasn't quite Highlanderish enough. :heh:

I rather enjoyed all the Sanae x Shinka ship fuel though.

Fake Fake Summer's motivations turned out to be a bit simplistically pervy? Though that would get back to true love versus, well, it wasn't fake love, it was verging on assault. And while this plotline is probably over for the main characters now, there is the implication that this girl is still wandering around out there, possibly looking for someone else.

Seeing Rikka (and then Satone) fail to trigger chuuni mode because Shinka wasn't into it was a funny reminder that whatever fantasies these kids are having are a lot shinier than the ones I used to have. Though KyoAni wasn't animating mine. Also this was a lot more lighthearted than the previous occasions that chuuni mode didn't activate.

Lord of Fire 2014-02-28 03:51

It's funny; these battles are as fake as can be, yet why are they so entertaining to watch?

I love how KyoAni is running with the Deko/Nibu ship. That first kiss they shared with each other on Christmas is now officially canon (though I never really thought otherwise).

teja208 2014-02-28 05:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst (Post 5027523)
Seeing Rikka (and then Satone) fail to trigger chuuni mode because Shinka wasn't into it was a funny reminder that whatever fantasies these kids are having are a lot shinier than the ones I used to have. Though KyoAni wasn't animating mine. Also this was a lot more lighthearted than the previous occasions that chuuni mode didn't activate.

Picking some random flower and eat it, boring holes in trees to drink the sap without flashback? How disappointing.:(

SamCurt 2014-02-28 05:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by teja208 (Post 5027618)
Picking some random flower and eat it, boring holes in trees to drink the sap without flashback? How disappointing.:(

At least Shinka is smart enough to not consume poisonous ones:)

Peanutbutter 2014-02-28 09:07

That was resolved surprisingly fast. Now I dun know what they're planning for the last few episodes.

Kotohono 2014-02-28 10:00

What a great episode, it was humorous, awesome chuuni battle, the stalker finally revealed (she could be seen in numerous of the previous eps for brief moments), Deko and Shinka acting so tsuntsun for each other :love:, Shinka awakens her Mori Summer side and reveals it was made for herself love, and Rikka and Yuuta hold hands like it's no big deal finally :heh:.