AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Chapter 344 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=43557)

Mr. Johnny 5 2007-02-27 10:58

Yeah indeed...Sasuke looks way too calm...he acts as if he is Itachi....while in reality (in Naruto) his heart beats like a mad man :D

He might've taken an overdose of valium...

Ori 2007-02-27 11:00

If Oro is indeed a demon, he may be up for some trouble -- Think about what Sasuke did to Kyuubi...

Although I think the valium possibility is definately there. ;P

Sasuke_Bateman 2007-02-27 11:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 (Post 846448)
Yeah indeed...Sasuke looks way too calm...he acts as if he is Itachi....while in reality (in Naruto) his heart beats like a mad man :D

He might've taken an overdose of valium...

:heh: he's Itachi Mark 2 new and improve

abazou 2007-02-27 11:06

I found 2 pics from this manga.
Can i post them here or is it againest rules?

Zu Ra 2007-02-27 11:08

Sasu rarely reacts so Naru has to make up for it . Also Sasu maybe shitting bricks in his head seeing Oro's Orochi form but showing fear is the first sign of defeat . Or as Johhny 5 said case of oding on valium .

Ori 2007-02-27 11:10

abazou, if it's the pic I and some other person posted in the page before... then don't bother. If it's not. Then by all means do.

Luminion Lancer 2007-02-27 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by abazou (Post 846453)

-Shouldn't be a problem if it's about chapter 344. If I was ever impressed with Orochimaru before it has been topped now. I never would have expected that Ibiki's comment about Orochimaru being some sort of creature in human skin to be literal. I swear, Sasuke may be cool but looking at that image I am more impressed with Orochimaru than him. Then again I always was more inclined to like characters with demonic metamorphesis abilities than others...

krispin149 2007-02-27 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ori (Post 846449)
If Oro is indeed a demon, he may be up for some trouble -- Think about what Sasuke did to Kyuubi...

Although I think the valium possibility is definately there. ;P

Sasuke didn't do anything to Kyubii, he merely severed the connection between the Jinchūriki and the bijū. After all, Kyubi is sealed. Let's assume Oro has become a demon or has been a demon all this time. There was an interesting article a few months ago when the name "Madara" came into the manga which made me research a lot of the names of the narutoverse.

"Orochimaru (大蛇丸), featured in the Japanese folktale Jiraiya Goketsu Monogatari, is the arch-enemy of the ninja Jiraiya. He was once named Yashagorō (夜叉五郎) and was one of Jiraiya's followers, but he was overtaken by serpent magic. Having changed his name to "Orochimaru", he gained the ability to turn himself into a giant serpent. He attacked Jiraiya and his wife Tsunade and defeated them with his venom (only for another follower to save the couple's lives afterwards). "Orochi" is the name of a giant eight-headed snake in Japanese mythology. The kanji (大蛇, usually pronounced daija) literally mean "giant snake" or "serpent"" ~Wikipedia

a lot of people still believe Orochimaru has the 8 tailed beast inside of him. A lot of those people came to the conclusion that in the end of naruto, he will fight Oro and out endure him. But then again, this is all speculation so don't quote me on it.

Zu Ra 2007-02-27 11:16

Orochi was slayed by Kusanagi hence Oro's Kusanagi . If Oro has 8 serpents (Oro's head included ) he will most likely die at the hands of Kusanagi and I an not talking about the replica which Sasu carries here .

Sasuke_Bateman 2007-02-27 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by abazou (Post 846453)

Lol post it already! i wanna see it!

Spoiler for And :

Hunter 2007-02-27 12:09

With his childhood flashback coming at the end it really seems like this is the end of Orochimaru.

Sasuke_Bateman 2007-02-27 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter (Post 846488)
With his childhood flashback coming at the end it really seems like this is the end of Orochimaru.

:( what in god's green earth! NO!! i want Oro to be defeated not killed...i guess Sasuke is too badass for old man Oro:heh: ...oh well shit happens.

ILikeSquiReLz 2007-02-27 12:24

If Orochimaru dies, it would foreshadow the coming end of the series.

Sazelyt 2007-02-27 12:28

Quote:

I doubt that Oro will die that early in the story. It will give a more tasteless feeling than Asuma's death. And, if Itachi couldn't succeed in killing Oro, I doubt Sasuke will be given that chance right now.

Also, there are at least two interesting counter-arguments for that, first, Sasuke killing Oro, without Oro activating the effects of the cursed seal, unbelievable - Sasuke fighting against Oro using Oro's weapon and Oro, the genius, not having taught about any defense against that, especially after what happened with Itachi, and secondly, Kabuto doing nothing there, after staying with Oro all this time, and being aware that he will surely get killed after Oro gets killed.

There are also a few other issues related to Akatsuki, and the Sannins. I also believe Oro should be killed by Jiraiya and Tsunade, not by someone else.

Bronwen Stx 2007-02-27 12:39

Quote:

It does sound like it is the end of him. XD He's already played enough with Konoha, someone else should get a turn.

Sasuke is either brave or a fool. Either way he's looking awesome.

It be awesome if Sasuke turns into the main enemy.

krispin149 2007-02-27 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILikeSquiReLz (Post 846504)
If Orochimaru dies, it would foreshadow the coming end of the series.

I completely agree, I also remember someone saying that the children will overcome their predessesors.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sazelyt (Post 846508)
I doubt that Oro will die that early in the story. It will give a more tasteless feeling than Asuma's death. And, if Itachi couldn't succeed in killing Oro, I doubt Sasuke will be given that chance right now.

Also, there are at least two interesting counter-arguments for that, first, Sasuke killing Oro, without Oro activating the effects of the cursed seal, unbelievable - Sasuke fighting against Oro using Oro's weapon and Oro, the genius, not having taught about any defense against that, especially after what happened with Itachi, and secondly, Kabuto doing nothing there, after staying with Oro all this time, and being aware that he will surely get killed after Oro gets killed.

There are also a few other issues related to Akatsuki, and the Sannins. I also believe Oro should be killed by Jiraiya and Tsunade, not by someone else.

I remember in High School I used to read a book and go back to the biggining and realize, holy crap the ending was foreshadowed. We won't know for sure what happens until it does. I do agree with you on Jiraiya and/or Tsunade being the ones to kill Oro. Sasuke's fate is to kill or die by, Itachi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronwen Stx (Post 846521)
It does sound like it is the end of him. XD He's already played enough with Konoha, someone else should get a turn.

Sasuke is either brave or a fool. Either way he's looking awesome.

It be awesome if Sasuke turns into the main enemy.

I hope not :(

Hunter 2007-02-27 12:41

While I can only agree with what you say Sazelyt (except the part about Oro being fated to die by the hand of Jiraiya/Tsunade) I just can't get over the facts that Orochimaru showed his true form + became an ugly monster + is crying Sasuke's name pathetically + had childhood flashback.
I mean really this scream Oro's destruction.

At best I can see Kabuto saving the remains of his master here so Oro can return later somehow.

Sasuke_Bateman 2007-02-27 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter (Post 846525)
While I can only agree with what you say Sazelyt (except the part about Oro being fated to die by the hand of Jiraiya/Tsunade) I just can't get over the facts that Orochimaru showed his true form + became an ugly monster + is crying Sasuke's name pathetically + had childhood flashback.
I mean really this scream Oro's destruction.

At best I can see Kabuto saving the remains of his master here so Oro can return later somehow.

Lol Dude the more things you say the more excited i get (not in a sexual way) :heh: i would never have thought Sasuke would be this bad ass ,if he does indeed kill oro, it would be amazing! and sad at the same time :( i would like to see Kabuto save Oro.

Sabaku Kyu 2007-02-27 12:57

Hate to admit it, but Hunter raises a good point about the flashback it would seem this might be the end for Oro. And since Sasuke is apparently going to use the full power of the cursed seal here, that means he intends on going all-out. The spoiler didn't mention anything about Kabuto's whereabouts, he might end up saving Oro at the last second, but I don't see him being any kind of match for Sasuke now. I don't know about the giant serpent form either, I rather see Oro fight Sasuke using jutsu not just trying to snap and bite like an animal.

Mr. Johnny 5 2007-02-27 13:15

Well if so...i hope they temporary remove Orochimaru from the picture like they did with Gaara (Kazekage). And that he'll come back bigger & stronger then ever.

He cant be the demon himself because....why bother with an immortality jutsu if you are already immortal...he must be a halfling...